Feb 27, 2019
Is it just me or is yield broken because I haven't gotten troops in 50 turns

edit: nevermind I'm just dumb

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: khalidevil

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
Adding the 'creampie' tag should perhaps be done at some point, given it's more than incidental to the whole plotline.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Funny you're asking, there's a poll for my patrons asking this exact question: should version 0.5 have another quest or maybe it should focus on existing characters only.

View attachment 1596777

As for your other question(s), since I'm not sure they are of interest to the rest of the readers, you're welcome to send them to me privately and/or visit my Discord so we can chat there.
I see. Well, just chipping in here, I think the second option is better. That way the story is always progressing. I should probably phrase my original question better. Right now, the structure of the story is non-linear. The conquest of each fiefdom is its own separate story. Of course, that is necessary for a sandbox game. Otherwise, you would have to conquer a particular fiefdom before another. But at some point, all of these branches will have to narrow down, and I think it has already happened in the form of the introduction of Karder's sisters. So I was asking if the girls and their babies will play a part in the main plot line.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Yo Doorknob22, it's me, "that annoying prick" again. I know you said your Subscribers would get to vote, but why not add a poll here too? More opinions isn't bad, and you said it yourself that the final decision is yours anyway. Just use a hierarchy for the influence: you > subs > us broke ass leeches.

Throwing it out there, I'd vote to flesh out what we have. You just gave us a new wench, so take some time to develop what we currently have instead of rushing on to the next thing (mostly because I wanna breed Alma and Domia, and for story give that trader some grand-children to make us an heir to her fortune through blood-ties).

Jul 12, 2020
would be fun if Dorla and or Odi came back knocking at your door only if they got pregnant once you've reached the other "sister", but then you've should have saved the preg state for them. Oh Pavel could be a cuck and breed some more half-heirs to his claims. Then you could have a little enclave or spy's in that area.
@Doorknob22
BUGs: Dorla & Pavel are not always refered with there tags but in "plain text" I've renamed the to a couple I know. and half the time the text refers them with there oiginal name :(

As for Domi too bad there is no +10 attack power if she joins your cause ;)
Aslam could give you more background info on your targets. Thus make it worth while for those wheches to join you.

Nov 25, 2019
Funny you're asking, there's a poll for my patrons asking this exact question: should version 0.5 have another quest or maybe it should focus on existing characters only.

View attachment 1596777

As for your other question(s), since I'm not sure they are of interest to the rest of the readers, you're welcome to send them to me privately and/or visit my Discord so we can chat there.
Will we get both types of updates eventually?
Also, any chance there will be a fiefdom that joins us after a parely, no strings attached? (Joking)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Picard always is a painful reminder for me IRL. Physically I'm kind of a hybrid of Patrick Stewart and Dolph Lundgren . . . and that doesn't turn out well in any combination.

But in case you haven't played yet, on a very high level, you conquer various lands around you, ruled (or heavily influenced) by different women. You can choose to keep them as sex slaves (prisoners) or romantic partners. And while each conquering is more or less its own thing, it all plays into the overall story for the game.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
4.30 star(s) 116 Votes