NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Now this became a tolerable game as that part of the strategy got off and anyway this became more straightforward. It used to be too much gimmicky with everything possible. Now no this doesn’t scare players off of that strategy style. Thanks also for that fight skipping / auto-win feature.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Reactions: ¸¸ KA2¸¸

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I had to restart with the last version. Once was a pain, but didn't mind it happening once.
Don't want to have to start all over & take every fiefdom again, or grind to build up the same amount of troops.
Thanks for the advice on how to shortcut, with Skip 'n' Win & Chicken, but I'll wait for a few more updates. Hopefully you can reach some stability so that saves can be carried forward & we don't need to start over with each new update.
I enjoyed the game, so will def come back later, but not willing to restart every time an update comes out, so will just wait for more updates to be completed, so I don't have to.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
not sure if its a bug or something, but everytime i "attack" any nation i get sent back to main menu, cant get any gold and cant build any troops.

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
I can't start the game. Everytime I try, nothing happens. Only a log that records what happens.

Every time. And I don't know what is happening. I've tried playing as the admin, but the same thing occurred.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
I can't start the game. Everytime I try, nothing happens. Only a log that records what happens.

Every time. And I don't know what is happening. I've tried playing as the admin, but the same thing occurred.
Try to delete old saves

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Walkthrough isn't downloadable for some reason.
If this is still a problem, send me your gmail address if you'd like and I'll simply share the google doc with you.

So what's the name of this game? Khan or Vae Victis ?
The name of the game is Vae Victis - Khan. In the future, god willing, I might make the conquest of the Eastern Sister "game 1", and then issue a followup game Vae Vicits - Across the Sea of Knives or somesuch. Turn it into an epic series of conquest and pussy.

Will we get both types of updates eventually?
Also, any chance there will be a fiefdom that joins us after a parely, no strings attached? (Joking)
Yes: regardless of how the voting go, eventually I'll add a a "character development" update and continue with "quest updates".

not sure if its a bug or something, but everytime i "attack" any nation i get sent back to main menu, cant get any gold and cant build any troops.

Delete all the files both from C:\Users<your_username>\appdata\roaming\renpy\khan- and from the game's root\game\saves.

Hi, how to get new content with fadha? I did a new run getting alam and domia in my fief without raping fadha but i don't have new event with her.
1642234169493.png

tak51

Dec 17, 2017
How to get events with queen sumia? i have only the option to attack Hawathia and when it is done, it says end of content for this version.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
-Per Subscribers vote: revisit the oasis of Ziruan and offer Fahda the moneylender an offer she can’t refuse (only if you didn’t rape her or Alam or murdered Domia.)
How do you actually do this? there is no option to revisit a conquered territory

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
After you conquer Marbia, if you meet the conditions a red star will appear in the country. Click on it.
I found the issue. There is a hidden condition of needing to wait 10 turns after you robbed her.

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
How to get events with queen sumia? i have only the option to attack Hawathia and when it is done, it says end of content for this version.
You need to build shadow institutes in the fiefdoms you want to conquer, this will then provide you with an infiltrate option. This needs to be done before attacking and conquering a fiefdom I believe.

Infiltrating a fiefdom provides you way more additional scenes you don't want to miss out on.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Stumbled across the game today and I am intruiged to test it.

I read that the impregnation fetish is strong in this one and the tag pregnancy undermines this as well.
I still ask though does it only lean into creampies or can I expect visual changes as well like preggo bellys?

The pics in the OP did not show that.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Stumbled across the game today and I am intruiged to test it.

I read that the impregnation fetish is strong in this one and the tag pregnancy undermines this as well.
I still ask though does it only lean into creampies or can I expect visual changes as well like preggo bellys?

The pics in the OP did not show that.

I've just updated the preview pics... problem solved.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 120 Votes