Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
ah sorry I meant the preview picture i suppose. another user posted it down below you. i just started playing and the game seems fun and story seems interesting! excited to check it out more
This is Queen Yidril of Weguk.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
So the latest update is a little buggy, The Mothers appeared randomly, after that whole thing a separate interlude began where there's a conversation about finding The Mothers, so it's triggering in the wrong order.

Reactions: gojira667
Aug 29, 2017
Anyone else having trouble with Angilia after her quest pulls her out of the dungeon. She asks me to build a temple, a fort and a mine or whatever and get back to her but I have already and her dialogue wont continue.

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
HA!!! Let the subjugation of whores continue...
I'm guessing little sis is next on buffet??
Somehow I'm thinking converted Wakabian priestesses could serve Khan as a formidable weapon!!
Can't wait to see the uh...."Harsh Edge" :devilish: :cool: :devilish: :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Anyone else having trouble with Angilia after her quest pulls her out of the dungeon. She asks me to build a temple, a fort and a mine or whatever and get back to her but I have already and her dialogue wont continue.
You're probably using a mod (you don't need) and it breaks the game.

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
A future sight question....
Will there be the same parley/infiltration for the fiefdoms across the sea of knives???
I'm kinda getting a feeling that mommy Khan wants sonny boy Khan to run her over vigorously and...
Is or was helping him from the start to get him stronger.. Even offering up her daughters on a platter knowing the kind of deviant he is....
If his father was a humble goody goody, and a loved ruler I wonder who he inherited his depravity from??

4.20 star(s) 122 Votes