Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
what is the difference between choosing some elf to remain in power or destroying house Levana?
Destroying the rolership of High Elves will net you a fully Upgraded province (all buildings available) while haveing them left in Power grants +1 Income and +1 Soldiers for the rest of the game (or right now atleast)

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
In the next update, Karder is going to cross path with a Wakabian priestess. Her character is clear in my mind but I'm still debating with myself on the model. I'd love to hear your opinions but voting takes place in either or . Oh, and ignore the size of the tits, they can (and will) be changed after the model is chosen.

Also: it is confirmed. Karder can push his entire cock into a tiny hobbit girl ;)

A.png
B.png
C.png
D.png

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
In the next update, Karder is going to cross path with a Wakabian priestess. Her character is clear in my mind but I'm still debating with myself on the model. I'd love to hear your opinions but voting takes place in either or . Oh, and ignore the size of the tits, they can (and will) be changed after the model is chosen.

Also: it is confirmed. Karder can push his entire cock into a tiny hobbit girl ;)

View attachment 1860123
View attachment 1860125
View attachment 1860126
View attachment 1860127
My vote is for B or C, with B slightly ahead (though I might be getting influenced by her boobs :D)

erkper

May 16, 2018
B is my "vote" - and I'm not swayed by massive jugs. I do like the diversity though - takes ALL kinds to make a Khan's harem!

Reactions: Doorknob22

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Well, each of these models gives off quite a different impression of their character. While only you know what the character will be like, no doubt she is going to be bitchy.

A gives off a cheerful outlook. Not very suitable in my view.

B looks bored. Not very suitable in my view.

C and D look more arrogant, which is suitable I think.

D is much heavier on the makeup. She looks like she is trying to seduce Karder. Not very suitable in my view.

C has that condescending look. Those squinted eyes. That disrespectful look. Kinda like this.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'd say B or C.
I would assume B is from Sumia's nation where they are raised with a superiority complex against other nations and it's citizens aswell as apparently have a matriarch by tradition.
So considering the Wakabians focus on women being superior to men she'd be a classical fit.

C on the other hand looks like the classical unpopular girl that got fed up by men being attracted and lead by their dicks for huge Boobs, also a classical trope girl that would develope a hatred for men and sexuality in that regard... which very much fits with the Wakabian idiology.

Reactions: Doorknob22

zargoth99

Jul 29, 2021

View attachment 1860123
View attachment 1860125
View attachment 1860126
View attachment 1860127
I like Model A

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
i'dd go with a natural balanced look
not into absurditities dicks etc
rather like to see diversity in skin colour / races

Reactions: oaiki

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
all the girls are awesome, they all have their good points, especially the queen in the south kingdom, the goblin girl and the maid mother. I love thick girls especially, so thank you for those, dev.
I love the concept of the gameplay, in general, vn base, but not just a vn.
good job, keep doin this. cant wait for the next update to see the maid's daughter doing what a woman does best....

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Well, I made some more renders today. Well, having tried my hand at this, I must say this is indeed pretty time-consuming. I have far more respect for any developers now. I'm probably going to do one more set of renders to finish off the fight. And since I have a huge lactation fetish, here's a bonus render of it.

4.30 star(s) 116 Votes