BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Each Nation he currently conquers is not only hostile towards him it's also hostile to humanity as a whole.
There is also a clear lack of unity among the different provinces and the old Kangregate is falling apart as it has no meaningfull representation and Power on the eastern Sisters.
Karder liberating these Lands improves their economics and grants equalisation among it's citizens (both Sumia and that Elven Queen are the best example).
The Goal is not only to retake his throne, it's also to stop that Wakabian Cult from ruining the mortal lands.
It's basic strategy - would you take your army across the ocean to invade another continent - even if that were your ultimate goal - if that would leave you defenseless against violent adversaries at your doorstep? Unless Karder's going to be like a plague of locusts, 100% living off the land with his marauding army (not a great way to finance, feed, and grow said army, btw) he HAS to have a stable base of operations which he doesn't have to worry about being overtaken in his absence.
I think I'm misunderstood here. I didn't mean there is a problem with capturing every province before going for the other continent. Like I said, a reason being as simple as more lands, more money, more people is indeed a valid one, although a bit boring because that is true for every province. I just think there could be a greater connection of the story in each province to the final goal, like a province having a fleet or something that raises Karder's legitimacy. Right now, the story in every province is a self-contained one. Every province has some internal strife that Karder takes advantage of. I understand that allows them to be done in any order. I don't know, perhaps I am thinking too much.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think I'm misunderstood here. I didn't mean there is a problem with capturing every province before going for the other continent. Like I said, a reason being as simple as more lands, more money, more people is indeed a valid one, although a bit boring because that is true for every province. I just think there could be a greater connection of the story in each province to the final goal, like a province having a fleet or something that raises Karder's legitimacy. Right now, the story in every province is a self-contained one. Every province has some internal strife that Karder takes advantage of. I understand that allows them to be done in any order. I don't know, perhaps I am thinking too much.
...didn't you play the same game as me?
Because every Infiltration mission had a clear goal to advance Karders ambitions.
With The Cult of the Sun he breaks the religious orders governing his realms seperating religion and government.
With the Elves he stops the supression of a minority by another one.
In the Dessert he ensures a good ammount of Gold to build his new nation and forge alliances that allows trade to improve.
In Sumiria's nation he teaches her people that their believed superiority is fake and breaks their racism.
We haven't reached any of the Nations that could host a harbor for a military fleet required to cross the sea of Blades... right now it's all about establishing a new Kangregate and surpressing the different factions trying to tear it appart.

Reactions: Topper69

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
...didn't you play the same game as me?
Because every Infiltration mission had a clear goal to advance Karders ambitions.
With The Cult of the Sun he breaks the religious orders governing his realms seperating religion and government.
With the Elves he stops the supression of a minority by another one.
In the Dessert he ensures a good ammount of Gold to build his new nation and forge alliances that allows trade to improve.
In Sumiria's nation he teaches her people that their believed superiority is fake and breaks their racism.
We haven't reached any of the Nations that could host a harbor for a military fleet required to cross the sea of Blades... right now it's all about establishing a new Kangregate and surpressing the different factions trying to tear it appart.
Alright.

thegrimm

Mar 13, 2019
why doesnt doorknob have more patrons? This guy has been putting in work. Wild to see I am only #13. :(
I believe most of his supporters are on SubscribeStar. At least, that's where I started. (not currently money became too tight).

edit: he definitely ought to have more. Intend to support soon again, hopefully this next month is better for me!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asia Argento

TripNonAdvisor

May 11, 2020
Hey, love the game, everything is great but one thing, that's bothering me. Gaunteiguk cannot garrison any soldier. I can send them and lose them in my active army and they just vanish. Obedience keep going low and eventually I lose my territory and I can't rebuild since they'll immediately burn down any building. I don't know if it's just me or if it's been said already.

I get by by activating the VN mode on and off on occasion to reset the obedience at 120 but it really gets tiring.

zargoth99

Jul 29, 2021
Hey, love the game, everything is great but one thing, that's bothering me. Gaunteiguk cannot garrison any soldier. I can send them and lose them in my active army and they just vanish. Obedience keep going low and eventually I lose my territory and I can't rebuild since they'll immediately burn down any building. I don't know if it's just me or if it's been said already.

I get by by activating the VN mode on and off on occasion to reset the obedience at 120 but it really gets tiring.
you need to have the Garrison built for you to send the troops to Garrison and I believe it takes two or 3 days to send them to Garrison

Reactions: Doorknob22

TripNonAdvisor

May 11, 2020
you need to have the Garrison built for you to send the troops to Garrison and I believe it takes two or 3 days to send them to Garrison
The thing is the Garrison is already built. My soldiers just go and vanish. It works in any other region, any of the conquered ones, only Gaunteiguk doesn't work. I've tried letting them burn down the buildings, rebuilding but they burn it down too quickly. Even when reconquering the region, they burn the building down immediately.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zargoth99

Topper69

May 16, 2020
The thing is the Garrison is already built. My soldiers just go and vanish. It works in any other region, any of the conquered ones, only Gaunteiguk doesn't work. I've tried letting them burn down the buildings, rebuilding but they burn it down too quickly. Even when reconquering the region, they burn the building down immediately.
Never had an issue with that. Have you tried to look up a save with something like this , maybe something is fucked up with that Gaunteiguk for you?

TripNonAdvisor

May 11, 2020
Never had an issue with that. Have you tried to look up a save with something like this , maybe something is fucked up with that Gaunteiguk for you?
So, I hadn't tried that (didn't know it was a thing really, thanks for that). Did it now, nothing was amiss in the save file, I did set the Gaunteiguk Garrison value to 0, started the game, built a Garrison and now I can post soldiers in there.

Thanks a lot for the help !

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
what is the difference between choosing some elf to remain in power or destroying house Levana?
It has been a while, but IIRC:
leaving some elves in charge gives a long term boost to income from that province.
while destroying them gives a one time boost to morale (the people they oppressed rejoice).

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
It has been a while, but IIRC:
leaving some elves in charge gives a long term boost to income from that province.
while destroying them gives a one time boost to morale (the people they oppressed rejoice).
So having some Elf is better.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So having some Elf is better.
Well, if you are playing story mode it doesn't matter.

If you are not then one can argue that the short term boost might be better as you need to ramp up quickly.
as the game is hardest when you start and gets easier as you snowball into success.
Then again I don't remember the exact values so maybe not.

Regardless I go elves because I am in love with long term benefits.
Also it felt wasteful to get rid of even the nice and competent elves who happen to be my best administrators just to make a PR show of getting all the elves. (most of the elves were bad. but not all of them)

I'd say both bonuses are small enough you can safely choose based on your personal preference.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I just remembered something. weren't the whatever they are called good at building? Maybe instead of a morale boost they give some free structures? Either way definitely a one time bonus

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

If you are not then one can argue that the short term boost might be better as you need to ramp up quickly.
as the game is hardest when you start and gets easier as you snowball into success.

Also it felt wasteful to get rid of even the nice and competent elves who happen to be my best administrators just to make a PR show of getting all the elves. (most of the elves were bad. but not all of them)

I'd say both bonuses are small enough you can safely choose based on your personal preference.
Well that sucks, I was hoping one choice might mean a steady supply of elf slaves & human concubines (it was Humans that were repressed right?), or vice versa depending on who you supported.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Well that sucks, I was hoping one choice might mean a steady supply of elf slaves & human concubines (it was Humans that were repressed right?), or vice versa depending on who you supported.
Ah, no there is no such change.
And it was not humans, don't recall their exact name. Faelings I think?

They are a slutty elf like race of cowardly pacifists who build good.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Incidentally. MC is a prince of the khanate, blessed of the Great Stallion god.
Which gave him some sex buffs and 100% impreg chance... until patreon supporters voted to change it to a dice roll.

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018

I already reduce two fiefdoms' military personnel anyway.
- Oryeonguk and Marbia are mine.
- Tinpingia only has 3 troops left while Hawatia only 2. (I keep sending 15 - 20 troops to crash them until they will be destroy later if I want to)

Reactions: mrttao
4.30 star(s) 116 Votes