Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Any plans on adding other female races other than human and elf? Monster girls like goblin/orc girls or ever some furry like catgirls?
All of those are already available as far as I recall... thry fighting the the Arena dureing the infiltration mission for the african queen

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Any plans on adding other female races other than human and elf? Monster girls like goblin/orc girls or ever some furry like catgirls?
I try not to turn this into a full scale fantasy menagerie. Having said that, the following non humans are already in the game (and will probably feature more in the future):
- Big, strong lady orcs
- Short, loud mouthed gobbo gals
- Noble elves
- Sex crazy cute elfkin

Future races that will be added:
- Tiny, big titted hobbit girls
- A female centaur or two

Maybe, if I get the right angle:
- Furries, if I can get a decent 3d model
- Demons

Never ever:
- Futa (Karder will fuck it if it has boobs or a cock, but never both)
- Undead of any type
- Reptile girls
- Insect girls

Jrakan

Aug 21, 2017
Thanks for clarifying. I didn't see a monster girl tag in the game description or screenshots of other females other than human or elf.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I honestly don't know. Maybe add Domia as a military bonus and a potential side quest and Alam as a more "stay at home preferably naked on the bed" girl.
Anything like this implemented yet?

Can you even take both Alam+Domia with you after the loan/vault theft?
(if yes, what exact steps? cause i appealed to Domia warrior spirit+seduced Alam, and I tried both the loan/poison paths as well as both kill/spare Domia in vault as scene as well, the only thing i have not tried, is the Alam sub path)

erkper

May 16, 2018
Anything like this implemented yet?

(if yes, what exact steps? cause i appealed to Domia warrior spirit+seduced Alam, and I tried both the loan/poison paths as well as both kill/spare Domia in vault as scene as well, the only thing i have not tried, is the Alam sub path)
If you take Domia she gives a small boost to your military strength (don't remember exactly what/how it works) and yes there is - or at least was - a path to get both Domia and Alam. If you seduce or browbeat Alam, then do Domia's Warrior path, if you complete the Domia path, loot the vault but don't get too greedy and fight Domia, you should end up with both back at your palace. Sadly, I don't think you can get Alam, Domia, AND the full 90 scales...

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
If you take Domia she gives a small boost to your military strength (don't remember exactly what/how it works) and yes there is - or at least was - a path to get both Domia and Alam. If you seduce or browbeat Alam, then do Domia's Warrior path, if you complete the Domia path, loot the vault but don't get too greedy and fight Domia, you should end up with both back at your palace. Sadly, I don't think you can get Alam, Domia, AND the full 90 scales...
I tried that. Didn't work.

From my understanding, it was a bug to get both, and was fixed?

Reactions: CircaAD

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I tried that. Didn't work.

From my understanding, it was a bug to get both, and was fixed?
No.
For Alam it doesn't matter which path you follow, but Domina needs to be the Warrior path.
For Farah use the Betray path (Last time I trayed you could even sleep rape her).
Complete your Quest in the Oasis and upon leaving agree with Dominas demand and take 20 Gold Scales.
If you do everything you'll also be able to revisit the Oasis for a scene with Farah, several turns later

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You can take both if you go for the wholesome theft route:
1. do not convince domina to hate her adoptive family.
2. seduce alam lovingly or make her into your sub
3. agree to domina's demand that you do not take too much from the vault (I think based on the lore it should have been a lot more even if you agree. but whatever)
4. do not ask for a loan, proceed with theft. (rape or no rape does not matter here).

The result of the above is that you get only 20 money, but also get both girls.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You can take both if you go for the wholesome theft route:
1. do not convince domina to hate her adoptive family.
2. seduce alam lovingly
3. agree to domina's demand that you do not take too much from the vault (I think based on the lore it should have been a lot more even if you agree. but whatever)
4. do not ask for a loan, proceed with theft. (rape or no rape does not matter here).

The result of the above is that you get only 20 money, but also get both girls.
you don't need Step 2, I made her my sub and got both, 3 and 4 are definitely needed

4.30 star(s) 116 Votes