Topper69

May 16, 2020
Just finished the current version of the game and I liked it a lot. Shame that there are not that much Patreons, well at least you have now one more.

Looks like the game have to get more popular somehow, I think there's a lot of potential within the story and the general setup.

You should consider to expand the tags for the game at least this are for sure in the game - anal sex; creampie; violence; group sex; handjob; humiliation; romance; sandbox; vaginal sex; virgin; voyeurism; oral sex.
And since you implemented a VN only mode, just attache it here in the name as well.

Just one question are you planing to implement more animations?
And maybe give the palace a little bit quality of live things, a nice pool area and a stately bedroom for the Khan where he can sleep with one of the wenches going from turn to turn (assuming a turn means a day).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
And since you implemented a VN only mode, just attache it here in the name as well.
If you mean to add the VN tag it's more likely to remove quiet alot of interest.
The VN people will rage, that there is actual gameplay and the VN haters will avoid the thread to beginn with

Topper69

May 16, 2020
If you mean to add the VN tag it's more likely to remove quiet alot of interest.
The VN people will rage, that there is actual gameplay and the VN haters will avoid the thread to beginn with
Hmm, probably true, I like both so I'm special in that way.:cool:

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Just finished the current version of the game and I liked it a lot. Shame that there are not that much Patreons, well at least you have now one more.

Looks like the game have to get more popular somehow, I think there's a lot of potential within the story and the general setup.

You should consider to expand the tags for the game at least this are for sure in the game - anal sex; creampie; violence; group sex; handjob; humiliation; romance; sandbox; vaginal sex; virgin; voyeurism; oral sex.

Just one question are you planing to implement more animations?
And maybe give the palace a little bit quality of live things, a nice pool area and a stately bedroom for the Khan where he can sleep with one of the wenches going from turn to turn (assuming a turn means a day).
You're right, I'll add more tags, although I feel some tags are so common (oral, vaginal) they are almost useless. Also: yes, I am currently practicing on animation so I'm 99% sure we'll start seeing them in 0.6.

What about Maya?

I was a little sad when I found out all you could do with her was take a bath and a little groping.
Due to the sensitivity of the material, I'm taking baby steps here. But you'll see more of her in 0.6.

Reactions: zedascove

JimmyBoy16

Dec 11, 2017
Playing the Mac version. The game seems to glitch and automatically turn into day whenever I click on the temple. I click the hourglass, it turns into night, it is dark when I first click the temple but as soon as I move to another spot in the temple it turns into day. I've already scoped it out, gotten the acolyte, and talked to the dude in the bar.

Anybody help?

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Can anyone tell me if I'm missing something?

After caves and confirming the 3 guard's position and then after going back to Marina I can no longer progress?

I need to het Gaal out of prison but nothing seems to be highlighting what to do next.

Edit: alright I think I got it - explored the caves a bit more to the south

Reactions: Doorknob22

Dustyride

Jun 11, 2021
I take it that I will have to wait til July for the update .I conquered 5 territories .Took a few tries .I wasn't expecting the version to be finished so quickly :-((

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I take it that I will have to wait til July for the update .I conquered 5 territories .Took a few tries .I wasn't expecting the version to be finished so quickly :-((
Did you play all the infiltration quests?

Dustyride

Jun 11, 2021
I stumbled through it and played whatever quests there were .I only ended up with one slave so to speak .I will try again from the beginning and see it I can do it differently

priyabrata

Jan 4, 2018
The problem with this game is that it can't be played properly without a proper video walkthrough .it's a shame for the game developer. Most of the players don't understands how to complete the infiltration quest.

Jrakan

Aug 21, 2017
Any plans on adding other female races other than human and elf? Monster girls like goblin/orc girls or ever some furry like catgirls?

4.30 star(s) 116 Votes