• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Flintlock4

Feb 22, 2021
I just got the game tonight, and the only question I have so far is what's with random dubstep music. It literally had me crying laughing from how put of place it was.

Reactions: PVNUser

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Game's bugged for me it seems.
Got all girls pregnant at the same time, started Marbia act 2 first, because that's the one that shows up first, everything played out as normal, and then once all of them gave birth, no notifications came up, none of the other acts 2 could be triggered, and I no longer have the option to fuck them.

Draco0

Apr 20, 2020
Vae Victis - Conquer, Ravish, Breed [v0.3.16] [Doorknob22]

• Gallery Unlocker Mod

Download

Features:
- All Gallery Scene Unlocked

Installation:
- Extract Mod Zop
- copy "gallery_unlocker.rpy" and
- paste in game folder

Is there any chance we can get an update for the Gallery Mod??

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Game's bugged for me it seems.
Got all girls pregnant at the same time, started Marbia act 2 first, because that's the one that shows up first, everything played out as normal, and then once all of them gave birth, no notifications came up, none of the other acts 2 could be triggered, and I no longer have the option to fuck them.
Interesting. I'll check.

Did the new version break saves again? I'm getting an error whenever I try to leave the palace.
Can you send me the save files?

roldi

Sep 9, 2021
Doorknob22 or someone else, can you please also add "Khan" to the title? The archive and directory is called "Khan" so it would help one to find the according thread again, when I don't remeber it being actually named Vae Victis.

Thanks!

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Doorknob22 or someone else, can you please also add "Khan" to the title? The archive and directory is called "Khan" so it would help one to find the according thread again, when I don't remeber it being actually named Vae Victis.

Thanks!
LOL I've meant to post this request practically every update, but I keep forgetting, it makes it hard to maintain your games folder when the title of the file doesn't match the title of the game thread.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
I am stuck on the mission to seduce the priestess, i build everything that she wanted, but i still receive the same dialogue. What do i do? 1652367923317.png

Last edited:

AnonJK

May 2, 2022
I'm at the point where you input an age for Maya, and inputting random ages and seeing what happens, is there an event triggered by inputting the right age? If so, what's that age? Or is this just purely for the player to have control?

AnonJK

May 2, 2022
I am stuck on the mission to seduce the priestess, i build everything that she wanted, but i still receive the same dialogue. What do i do? View attachment 1807134
Not sure if this will help, but try selecting the Seduce option. Once she works for you you can visit her and See Her Appreciation (or something along those lines). Worked for me

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I'm at the point where you input an age for Maya, and inputting random ages and seeing what happens, is there an event triggered by inputting the right age? If so, what's that age? Or is this just purely for the player to have control?
Maya's scene is very short and ends at the river. I hope to bring her back for 0.6.

Reactions: erkper

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
How did I not know about this game before?

I've just played through the first "encounter"(the dude with his wife and daughter) and damn was it good. Top notch writing and sex scenes and plenty of choices - everything a man could ask for.

If it keeps this level of quality till the end it's gonna be one epic game.

4.30 star(s) 116 Votes