Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can't say I see much of a difference, but Model A atleast looks more like Wonderwomen so that's a hot amazon if any.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is that the same model only with a different skin tone? Her face looks nicer on B, but I can't decide if that is just a case of a better angle.

Reactions: EmptyHusk97

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Looks like B has a smaller bust-size and a bigger (more masculine) face
I disagree with the use of the word "masculine"(maybe you define it differently), I'd say B looks more, confidant, intelligent, assertive, but all woman, I see zero masculinity in her.

Reactions: oaiki

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I disagree with the use of the word "masculine"(maybe you define it differently), I'd say B looks more, confidant, intelligent, assertive, but all woman, I see zero masculinity in her.
Bs chinn and cheekbones are wider, while As are less defined and slender.
Also B has crinkles around the nose and cheekbones.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Bs chinn and cheekbones are wider, while As are less defined and slender.
Also B has crinkles around the nose and cheekbones.
Guess we grew up with different women :p B looks like a bit like Terry Farrel to me.
IMO, B looks like a Warrior Queen, A looks more like a bodyguard or goon :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Guess we grew up with different women :p B looks like a bit like Terry Farrel to me.
IMO, B looks like a Warrior Queen, A looks more like a bodyguard or goon :p
You really have to take a close look to see the differences on the 2 models, but like I said A looks like wonder women while B looks closer to an American Gladiator of sorts :sneaky:
Hard to tell which is better here... A certainly is more appealing to the eye while B does show the aspect of physical prowness being the beauty ideal for the Amazones.
Personally I prefer the Option that is appealing to the eye over the one that is appealing in battle ;)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i looked up Terry Farrel and i can say that's a fair comparison.

i guess dev didnt really say if he's looking for a young queen or older queen. but overall i prefer the one that looks like mid-twenties early thirties.

i prefer a pretty face over a granny any day. i'll admit B isn't so bad i'd have an issue with the model overall. but ima stick with A as my preferance.

Also A. has more of a ready to prove her self look to her, confident, seems more tempermental then B for sure.
B seems more stoic and battle worn.

but thats just looking for characteristics i dont focus too much on until the story comes out. For now A is hotter.:whistle:

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Personally I prefer the Option that is appealing to the eye over the one that is appealing in battle ;)
That is a very subjective assesment :p She is more appealing to your eye. B is more appealing to mine :cool: (I like my women Regal, and B covers that angle better for me)

There is something about A I don't like and I'm not sure what it is, maybe something about her brow line? Maybe the ratio for forehead vs length of face? I'm really not sure, it's something very very subtle that is pinging my subconscious, might be as simple as she looks like some forgotten girl who said something nasty to me once when I was a child.

• Thinking Face

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
I prefer A’s face. She just needs B’s confident look. But I like B’s body better.

Now just to add more of my thoughts and opinions. I think their boobs need to either be much, much bigger or super flat.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I prefer A’s face. She just needs B’s confident look. But I like B’s body better.

Now just to add more of my thoughts and opinions. I think their boobs need to either be much, much bigger or super flat.
I like their boobs, it seems like a nice ratio to me, I really hate massive boobs on a women who are supposed to be a warriors, sure boobs don't mean you can't fight but they have to be a massive disadvantage compared to leaner more agile women. How long can you last in battle if your boobs keep getting in way lol.

Reactions: Saint Creek

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
I like their boobs, it seems like a nice ratio to me, I really hate massive boobs on a women who are supposed to be a warriors, sure boobs don't mean you can't fight but they have to be a massive disadvantage compared to leaner more agile women. How long can you last in battle if your boobs keep getting in way lol.
I agree with you on this. Practically and realistically speaking, you are correct. I like the muscles of the two options. But I’m also a boob guy and I like them big. Not to say of course that I want Queen Wonder Woman’s boobs to be ridiculously huge. Just bigger than what’s presented. But I guess that’s for the dev to decide.

Reactions: CircaAD and Stil996

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That is only true to a degree, secured in that kind of armor they are unlikely to flop around dureing battle.
A Plate armor is far more restrictive in battle than a pair of boobs... though it adds more defense power for sure :sneaky:
And Boobs in a Plate armor don't have any effect either.
If the girls are only wearing fur armor/bikinis it's a factor or if they used a bow.

Feb 12, 2021
A has softer eyes (eybrows not "scowling", n bigger blue eyes), fuller DSL lips, bigger sweater hams, n thinner legs...but why is image not as sharp n clear as B?

4.30 star(s) 116 Votes