PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
After conquering and bringing to palace to breed, I found an error when creampie Queen Sumia back door. Also I haven't seen in graphics with the palace advisors pregnant after being bred and waiting to the day listed they should show. I think to finally get the un-seen gallery images I put the gallery unlocker into the RENPY > COMMON folder. I thought maybe also into the display folder but when I went back, it was just in common. And now all scenes are available including the pregnant ladies ones.
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'sumiaSeductionCumOnBack'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/map.rpyc", line 584, in script call
File "game/map.rpyc", line 562, in script call
File "game/quests/ziruan.rpyc", line 947, in script call
-�!�@{��t$�0)��S+i\o���ȇ�o�]1s<�T+[u�:F��D|U��)��L�R�` ׵
File "game/quests/ziruan.rpyc", line 969, in script call
,��bDa.r_�)HL�6�3_oh�Pe�[D�(Ōws�ǏЀ�2"�`�B��B�
File "game/quests/ziruan.rpyc", line 958, in script call
R��}2�z"�W��r1sp�i���4��~���)?�����d���ɤ����|��gh�=�;A��T�$��q*3��Ԟ7i�\(2 S
File "game/quests/ziruan.rpyc", line 956, in script call
��G

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I got to the Night Ogre and now the game is crashing when I win a combat roll with anything other than "Aggressive"...

File "game/game_battle_game_1.rpy", line 166 in <module>
NameError: name 'actualDamage' is not defined
when all else fails save prior to the difficult battle, record their attacks per turn like the cheats give you, then reload the prebattle and use each counter to the action of the opponent if you want to reduce your damage received and inflict more on each difficult opponent.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
May I suggest some repeatable scenes with the locals in the minigame after conquering the petty kingdoms? Some of them were fun and after following the main quests and mini-quests it was something I tried to go back and participate in. It would be nice to have a couple of more positions and dialogue in those areas after they know you are the emperor too. Its like the prince that dresses like a serf or peasant to get the feel of the real emotions and life of the citizens and not just the political hype and opinions of the royal court.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
May I suggest some repeatable scenes with the locals in the minigame after conquering the petty kingdoms? Some of them were fun and after following the main quests and mini-quests it was something I tried to go back and participate in. It would be nice to have a couple of more positions and dialogue in those areas after they know you are the emperor too. Its like the prince that dresses like a serf or peasant to get the feel of the real emotions and life of the citizens and not just the political hype and opinions of the royal court.
i agree it would be nice to go back to the conquered areas and get different variations. maybe another shot with the gladiator chicks for example.

Reactions: CircaAD and Stil996

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
sumiaSeductionCumOnBack
Huh. Actually a bug. Fixed for 0.6, thanks!

when all else fails save prior to the difficult battle, record their attacks per turn like the cheats give you, then reload the prebattle and use each counter to the action of the opponent if you want to reduce your damage received and inflict more on each difficult opponent.
Unfortunately, the original version I released in February 2021 was buggy as fuck. Despite the previous comment, recent updates are much more robust.

i agree it would be nice to go back to the conquered areas and get different variations. maybe another shot with the gladiator chicks for example.
It's all a matter of time and priorities. In normal versions I focus on new Wenches and quest girls. From time to time, based on my patrons' requests, I revisit past fiefdoms and characters as I have done in 0.5.

Reactions: CircaAD

sarb

Oct 31, 2017
If you do want to submit the ruling Wenches:

1. Start the game again.
2. Switch VN Mode (Settings -> Toggle Game Features) to quickly retake all the fiefdoms.
3. Using "Skip 'N Win" you can reap the bonuses of each quest without going through them again.
4. In combat, use the Chicken icon to automatically win and Subdue (= not kill) the Wenches, so you'll find them in the Holding Cells in the palace.

If you don't want to use Chicken Mode, winning the 1:1 combat is easy. Stay in defensive mode until you figure out the attack pattern of the ruling Wench, then attack her using Subdue attacks only. This will keep her alive at the end of the battle.

Enjoy!
Thanks for the helpful response

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
sorry i dont know whats what buyt game isnt letting me attack the first vilage after temples

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
If you never paid attention to the game's music before, Nits, the game's music composer made a SFW nice clip of music from the game coupled with SFW images. Check it out .

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
The text in this game is ungodly slow. I read nearly instantly and my only choice is to wait like 1-2 seconds per line (which adds up fast) or skip everything then scroll back so its actually reasonable.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
The text in this game is ungodly slow. I read nearly instantly and my only choice is to wait like 1-2 seconds per line (which adds up fast) or skip everything then scroll back so its actually reasonable.
There is a text speed slider in the settings, it's standard for every Renpy game to have and you should have looked.

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
Great game, like the setting, and the story so far, like that you give the option for more VN route and also more immersive. I can't wait to see how far this game will go. Love the breeding and even more so that the tits grow with it, hope you are able to add they stay bigger, but see the big work with that.

BUT there is one MAJOR thing I can't stand, and that is abhorrent choices of who we take to be our concubines, as most of the "peasants" in the questing before, lord the TITS on some of them so gorgeous and HUGE, makes me cry when take home the child queen, when there is GILF with some MASSIVE MAMMARIES which just get left behind, like that we take the daughter and her guard, but still, best we got of big momma is one scene one time T_T. Made me cry a little, again with the elf queen, with the poor single mom, so big, and lots of love, instead we end up with the stuck up queen flatter then a plank. Made me cry a little. :cry:

Also the momma queen, assume she is the final goal? Would love if she got some bigger tits to match her big body :p

Otherwise, you are doing some good work, and I am excited to see the future of this.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Great game, like the setting, and the story so far, like that you give the option for more VN route and also more immersive. I can't wait to see how far this game will go. Love the breeding and even more so that the tits grow with it, hope you are able to add they stay bigger, but see the big work with that.

BUT there is one MAJOR thing I can't stand, and that is abhorrent choices of who we take to be our concubines, as most of the "peasants" in the questing before, lord the TITS on some of them so gorgeous and HUGE, makes me cry when take home the child queen, when there is GILF with some MASSIVE MAMMARIES which just get left behind, like that we take the daughter and her guard, but still, best we got of big momma is one scene one time T_T. Made me cry a little, again with the elf queen, with the poor single mom, so big, and lots of love, instead we end up with the stuck up queen flatter then a plank. Made me cry a little. :cry:

Also the momma queen, assume she is the final goal? Would love if she got some bigger tits to match her big body :p

Otherwise, you are doing some good work, and I am excited to see the future of this.

Some of my fellow developers stick to one type of girl and clone her with slight changes for most of their characters. Me, if it wasn't clear before, I like all kind of girls. I like the white girls, the black girls and the green girls. I love them big and brawny and tiny and skinny, wrinkled and voluptuous and smol and skinny and everything in that range. 0.6 will feature muscular Amazons, tiny yet curvaceous hobbit girl and many more. I hope you'll find more girls to like!

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
Some of my fellow developers stick to one type of girl and clone her with slight changes for most of their characters. Me, if it wasn't clear before, I like all kind of girls. I like the white girls, the black girls and the green girls. I love them big and brawny and tiny and skinny, wrinkled and voluptuous and smol and skinny and everything in that range. 0.6 will feature muscular Amazons, tiny yet curvaceous hobbit girl and many more. I hope you'll find more girls to like!
Oh well, I will just say that I hope we will be able to take home one HUGE TITTIES girl, as now I feel there be a lot of most others so far T_T. And don't care if she is pink for that matter, just hope we can get some HUGE TITTIES in the palace in the future. And if you truly love all, I wouldn't mind some back breaker, mind bender and gravity inducing TITITES coming to the palace down the line. Maybe a freaky fantasy race? I don't care.

Otherwise, keep up the quality work man

silverbane27

Mar 26, 2020
I seem to be stuck in the caves. After I did the 3 location verification with the guards I went and rescued her but now i'm stuck in the cave. cave entrance is missing the exit cave button. any ideas?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
The walkthrough is . You're not supposed to exit via the cave entrance, but to wait for Gaal's sister near the docks.

4.30 star(s) 116 Votes