Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Started the update last night. Fresh play thru though.... So!!
My question is I captured the first chick, spoke with her and she gave some objectives to gain her interest, completed them, went back to her in the dungeon and no new scene or conversation options!!
What am I missing if someone could shed some light on this please???
Really want to swell that belly!!

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
My question is I captured the first chick, spoke with her and she gave some objectives to gain her interest, completed them, went back to her in the dungeon and no new scene or conversation options!!
If she gave you objectives she is probably in the Palace. The the right door on the main hall, not the left.

naglover

Aug 15, 2016
You have to take the option the says seduction while she's in the dungeon, do whatever she wants then check back on her. Don't send her to the dungeon permanently.

Reactions: Doorknob22

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
The wenches on the domination route in 0.5 are rather tame. I would even go so far to say they seem to enjoy their captivity.

sarb

Oct 31, 2017
played through everything without figuring out how you can submit the rulers like in the pictures.
whatever i do in the battles it kills the opponent, in the arena too. that could have been more obvious. There's no way i can replay the whole thing, without being able to name saves i dont know what is what.

Why would I want to kill them? Should just subdue when you win the rock paper scissors crap. Otherwise good game 3.5/5

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
played through everything without figuring out how you can submit the rulers like in the pictures.
whatever i do in the battles it kills the opponent, in the arena too. that could have been more obvious. There's no way i can replay the whole thing, without being able to name saves i dont know what is what.

Why would I want to kill them? Should just subdue when you win the rock paper scissors crap. Otherwise good game 3.5/5
If you do want to submit the ruling Wenches:

1. Start the game again.
2. Switch VN Mode (Settings -> Toggle Game Features) to quickly retake all the fiefdoms.
3. Using "Skip 'N Win" you can reap the bonuses of each quest without going through them again.
4. In combat, use the Chicken icon to automatically win and Subdue (= not kill) the Wenches, so you'll find them in the Holding Cells in the palace.

If you don't want to use Chicken Mode, winning the 1:1 combat is easy. Stay in defensive mode until you figure out the attack pattern of the ruling Wench, then attack her using Subdue attacks only. This will keep her alive at the end of the battle.

Enjoy!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

The yellow bit in the middle, that says "Subdue", that means capture alive
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What I want to know is why we can't subdue the monsters :p I want some troll ass

• Haha
Reactions: deslin

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I hope we meet the characters from early stages later in the story, considering that they are not " collected" like rulers.

Reactions: CircaAD

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
I hope we meet the characters from early stages later in the story, considering that they are not " collected" like rulers.
You meet some of them in this update, I wish they were repeatable though, I fucking loved filling GILF Fayda's pussy up

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
So am I the only one where the game runs weirdly? things being repeated, no way to advance? First I killed the ogre 3 times, nothing happens keeps repeating, I re-do everything alright I get past it and now whenever I choose any option with the family it's on repeat and I can't advance? I click any option it gives me the first text and just goes back to the option choosing afterwards.
I'm absolutely having issues with dialogue repeating two to three times off and on. After some testing I think it's an issue with rollback. Unless I'm clicking on the far right side of the screen (using left side for rollback) it will sometimes go in reverse. This is the first game I've come across that 'left side' entailed two-thirds of the screen :LOL:

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
Will any of Karder’s children be shown, named and have a purpose? If yes, will there be a system that allows the players to keep tract of who was born first and which mother they were born from?

Also it’d be interesting to see Karder’s wives/lovers/concubines scheme or debate or fight against each other as to whose child will inherit Karder’s Empire.

Reactions: kcaldw

erkper

May 16, 2018
Also it’d be interesting to see Karder’s wives/lovers/concubines scheme or debate or fight against each other as to whose child will inherit Karder’s Empire.
My guess is none of them. At least, none he has yet conceived. Karder has no wife, and the game constantly refers to his spawn simply as "bastards" so it sounds like while they might have some social standing, they have no inheritance rights at all. If one of them ends up as Khan I would guess it would be through force of arms, not succession. A legitimate, inheriting heir would have to wait until Karder declares an official wife. Which he seems in absolutely no hurry to do...

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
"quest Skip ‘n Win and Chicken button to quickly recapture your former fiefdoms. "

If I Skip 'n Win over quests will that unlock their images in the gallery?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
From time to time I run polls with my and patrons to see which past girls they want to revisit in the update, that's how we got Fahda, Zuri and Eviette.

Will any of Karder’s children be shown, named and have a purpose? If yes, will there be a system that allows the players to keep tract of who was born first and which mother they were born from?

I love (and support) Peasant Quest, a game which does allow you breed and later to see and rename your kids. To be perfectly honest, unless I can fuck them (goblin girl) or use them as child labor (hobbit kids), I don't care much for the MC's kids, I don't bother to rename them or pay any attention to them and if Tinkerer takes the feature away I won't notice. Unless I see a huge demand by my supporters, things are not going to change much in this aspect. I do consider adding a global children sired stat somewhere, though.

"quest Skip ‘n Win and Chicken button to quickly recapture your former fiefdoms. "

If I Skip 'n Win over quests will that unlock their images in the gallery?
Probably not, but perhaps this mod will help you. Didn't try it myself.

4.30 star(s) 116 Votes