Skunktail

Jun 4, 2017
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats // troops etc // morale // obedience

View attachment 1596737 View attachment 1596738 View attachment 1596794 View attachment 1596795

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
seems the author has disabled URM on this game [incorrect, i was using an outdated version of urm, thank you for your reply]

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
hi. In the Tinpingia quest i finished the goblin/brigade quest & tried to scout jail quest. After finding the time i am unable to progress. Map tell me to continue to scout jail. Can any one help me?

Also can we only Alam or Domina in Marbia quest? I took both their paths but ended up with only Domina. However Alam name pops up at palace. Also her mom asks if both women are ok when i meet her later. Is this a bug?

I just started the game with v0.4.7.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
hi. In the Tinpingia quest i finished the goblin/brigade quest & tried to scout jail quest. After finding the time i am unable to progress. Map tell me to continue to scout jail. Can any one help me?
Once you find the time go back to the house. You will break in the next day.
Also can we only Alam or Domina in Marbia quest? I took both their paths but ended up with only Domina. However Alam name pops up at palace. Also her mom asks if both women are ok when i meet her later. Is this a bug?
You can bring both of them back to the palace. But you may have missed something and the game got a little mixed up.

Pitczasy

Jan 7, 2019
View attachment 1600748
I want to say small question but uh, I have 0.4.7 downloaded and I'm getting this message after seeing if there is anything else I need to do. Is this a bug or just a message that wasn't changed? Not too big of a deal if so, look forward to 0.4.8~
Are you using old saves? If yes, then start new game after deleting old saves. It solves 99% of problems ;) (with game I mean)

azguki

Jul 4, 2020
This game fucking rocks. What a blast! Great renders, funny dialogue, and perfectly twisted. Can't wait to see the next update.

Very well done, indeed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019

There are 3 vantage points to climb and observe from before the Scout Jail Task can be considered completed.

That's about the same way it went for me. I did both Alam and Domia but only Domia showed up at the Vault. Alam still showed up at the Palace.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Please tell me how to unlock 'Zuri Domination 2' in Scene gallery ?
My 'Zuri Domination 1' has been unlocked .
thank you .

Last edited:

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Are you using old saves? If yes, then start new game after deleting old saves. It solves 99% of problems ;) (with game I mean)
Nope! It was a fresh install as I haven't played the game before. I'll see if 0.4.8 fixed it

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
What is VN mode supposed to do? I started a new save, and I still have to do the combats and click locations on the map and stuff. Nothing seems to have changed by clicking it.
While VN mode is active:
1. Obedience is reset to 120 every turn (no rebellions)
2. Morale is set to 20
3. Gold yield is 1000%
4. You'll win every army combat regardless of army size

The rest you'll have to do yourself.

Malkorian

Aug 24, 2016
While VN mode is active:
1. Obedience is reset to 120 every turn (no rebellions)
2. Morale is set to 20
3. Gold yield is 1000%
4. You'll win every army combat regardless of army size

The rest you'll have to do yourself.
That makes sense, gotcha. I took the "VN" part a bit too literally, I guess.

Reactions: Doorknob22

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
There are 3 vantage points to climb and observe from before the Scout Jail Task can be considered completed.
Yeah did the 3 points. Checked each to 8pm. Then when I clicked each point again took me to the cave. Figured I was done & clicked house but message once again flashes need to go to the vantage points.

That's about the same way it went for me. I did both Alam and Domia but only Domia showed up at the Vault. Alam still showed up at the Palace.
Yup same except can't access Alam.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Once you find the time go back to the house. You will break in the next day.
Did the 3 vantage points. Checked each to 8pm. Then when I clicked each point again took me to the cave. Figured I was done & clicked house but message once again flashes need to go to the vantage points.

You can bring both of them back to the palace. But you may have missed something and the game got a little mixed up.
aaah! Can't believe I have to replay again. Just to clarify both names come in the palace but can only access Domina

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
That makes sense, gotcha. I took the "VN" part a bit too literally, I guess.
I am not at all fan of grinding so it helps. Also if you click the hour glass in map in VN mode the days change & you randomly increase or dercrease troops & gold. usually increase after few decrease

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
View attachment 1600748
I want to say small question but uh, I have 0.4.7 downloaded and I'm getting this message after seeing if there is anything else I need to do. Is this a bug or just a message that wasn't changed? Not too big of a deal if so, look forward to 0.4.8~
Gah! I need to fix this message (but that will wait for 0.5)

I just started the game with v0.4.7.

Yeah did the 3 points. Checked each to 8pm. Then when I clicked each point again took me to the cave. Figured I was done & clicked house but message once again flashes need to go to the vantage points.

Yup same except can't access Alam.
Did the 3 vantage points. Checked each to 8pm. Then when I clicked each point again took me to the cave. Figured I was done & clicked house but message once again flashes need to go to the vantage points.

aaah! Can't believe I have to replay again. Just to clarify both names come in the palace but can only access Domina
1. Vantage points: you need to visit all three and then head off to Mirina's house.

2. Alam/Domia - there was a bug which allowed you to seemingly take both but clicking Alam's name in the palace did nothing. I fixed it for 0.4.8 (which, by the way, is a bug fix version with no additional content). The only way to recruit both Alam and Domia is to finish any Alam route, finish Domia warrior path and then, at the vault, agree to take only 20 gold.

Please tell me how to unlock 'Zuri Domination 2' in Scene gallery ?
My 'Zuri Domination 1' has been unlocked .
thank you .
Bug, fixed for 0.4.8.

Reactions: msleomac

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
sooo are Angels gonna make a surprise appearance?

btw whats the theme for the next territory?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
1. Vantage points: you need to visit all three and then head off to Mirina's house.

2. Alam/Domia - there was a bug which allowed you to seemingly take both but clicking Alam's name in the palace did nothing. I fixed it for 0.4.8 (which, by the way, is a bug fix version with no additional content). The only way to recruit both Alam and Domia is to finish any Alam route, finish Domia warrior path and then, at the vault, agree to take only 20 gold.
Thanks. Just one clarification. I did Domia warrior path but i chose to confess the truth instead of drugging moneylender. Does that effect the outcome?

4.20 star(s) 123 Votes