Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
You should always be able to add the captives to council from once you get them. So I guess that is the bug you're running into.

It would also make it much more straightforward if this quest was not available until you'd already taken them to the palace, because it can only be completed there. Maybe this is the intention but it should be implemented.
I could not reproduce the problem. Here is what I did:
1. Started the game.
2. Parleyed with Angilia.
3. Played the Oryeonguk quest (this is essential although Skip 'n Win also works). Just don't attack Oryenguk without completing the quest one way or the other.
4. Conquered Oryeonguk.
5. Sent Angila to the dungeon and bred her.
6. Waited until her Act 2 became available and played it.
7. At the end of her quest I sent her to the palace.
8. Fully built Oryeonguk.
9. Went back to the palace. The option "Check how grateful Angilia is" became available.

Things you might have gotten wrong:
1. Attacked Oryeonguk without playing (or skipping) the quest.
2. Did not re-build Oryeonguk.

This code was not touched in about two years I guess, so it's hard for me to image how a bug could crawl in there now (although bugs can get creative).

Jun 20, 2018
I could not reproduce the problem. Here is what I did:
1. Started the game.
2. Parleyed with Angilia.
3. Played the Oryeonguk quest (this is essential although Skip 'n Win also works). Just don't attack Oryenguk without completing the quest one way or the other.
4. Conquered Oryeonguk.
5. Sent Angila to the dungeon and bred her.
6. Waited until her Act 2 became available and played it.
7. At the end of her quest I sent her to the palace.
8. Fully built Oryeonguk.
9. Went back to the palace. The option "Check how grateful Angilia is" became available.

Things you might have gotten wrong:
1. Attacked Oryeonguk without playing (or skipping) the quest.
2. Did not re-build Oryeonguk.

This code was not touched in about two years I guess, so it's hard for me to image how a bug could crawl in there now (although bugs can get creative).
Ah, I think you misunderstood what I was saying earlier. I figured it out. (Or at least figured out the version I ran into, not the other person.) I had finished the quest and attacked/rebuilt; I only posted after those seemed to have no result on the subsequent quest.

It's that you need to move the wench in question to the palace for the "check how grateful" dialogue option to appear. This isn't a problem but the game does not make it clear that they need to be on the council first. I thought that dialogue/questline could be completed in the holding cell before naming them to the council.

With some of the other wenches, they do not get the "Tell me about yourself" quest option until they are in the palace, so that's why the issue doesn't seem to be showing up there.

I think an easy fix could be to remove the "Tell me about yourself" dialogue option in the holding cell altogether, having it only appear in the palace as it already does for some wenches.

19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023
do I have to download all the game size every update? can't just download an update file ?
and why android so behind in version from pc?

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
VaeVictisKhanConquerRavishBreed-0.12.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.20 star(s) 123 Votes