Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Is this going by a traditional versioning system where the 1.0.0 release is considered the "full" release?

Expanding content further not withstanding, does that mean you're close to how you would envision the game looking like?
The next version will be 0.10, then 0.11 etc. When the game will be over, it will be 1.x.

Does anyone else also thinks pregnant bellies are far too bloated? Looks unappealing (for me).
Dude, you're fucking miniature hobbits and goblin girls and green skins and your problem is with preggos? Joke aside, I'm also not a huge pregnant sex fan, but in the context of the game it seems appropriate.

To each their own and all that, but personally I really just want the power fantasy, world-building, player-choice/RP stuff (I shamelessly use the chicken :LOL:), so I do play in VN mode. What is the correct/intended conquest order? This is definitely a game that I see myself replaying, and I'd like as much consistency as possible for muh immersion :D

My man! Fuck yeah (y):p

I mean it totally makes sense, seeing as they all share the same baby daddy. So logically they'd want to get closer and strengthen the familial bonds. For the sake of the children of course! :giggle::sneaky:

Every possible variation would be a ton of work though. Not only because of all the different potential combinations, but what if "X is in the palace, and Y is in the dungeon", etc., ya know.

I haven't seen them all yet, but so far no, I'm digging it.
The "correct order" is "don't attack a fiefdom whose army is stronger than yours". Which basically means Daoyuen is the latest and Limtinia/Hawatia should be right before Daoyuen. It doesn't change the plot much, though, I even decided to replace Domia in the Marny visit scenes with Barlin in case you didn't take Marbia yet.

So I conquered all the fiefs and the game says "yeah that's it, fuck off until 0.9 in june 2023"... I'm pretty sure I have the 0.9 version, so what am I missing?
I always forget to update Barlin's scroll. I hope to get 0.10 in September.

Derp, can't believe I missed that. Though to be fair what is essentially the ocean is probably not the wisest location to place the event trigger.

Pretty sure there still is a bug though, in that if you keep regularly visiting Alam it will never activate. She keeps getting reimpregnated internally, which pushes forward the event trigger date.
Bug. Fixed for 0.10.

Is there a count on how many kids you've had with your wenches?
I don't even know they've given birth until I visit them and see "recovering from giving birth". Call me soft but this Khan would like to know if it's a boy or a girl and how many of them I have.

Seconded. It would be a nice addition to see the number of kids per wench.
I hope to get it for 0.10.

Does the game end after boning your sister? I feel like I conquered the fiefs out of order, but I haven't seen a recommended order anywhere.
No. There's a lot of pussy adventures to be had!

muiejidani123

Feb 14, 2023
Well I have conquered 8/8 fiefs and did all the star missions, I think. After slipping it to my sister, I passed like 100 days and nothing happened. So I guess I'm done?
Kinda sucks you can't go back and re-bone some of the fief girls. Also *really* sucks we didn't save the other girl from the orc slavers in Wakanda or whatever.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Does the game end after boning your sister?
Well I have conquered 8/8 fiefs and did all the star missions, I think. After slipping it to my sister, I passed like 100 days and nothing happened. So I guess I'm done?
Did you read the Changelog?
It details the new missions & content there.
If you've done all the stuff that's listed, then you've obviously finished the update.
Kinda sucks you can't go back and re-bone some of the fief girls.
That's precisely what the new missions are about.
4 x Act 2 for previous girls from fiefs.
+ Alam's pregnancy + MC's Sister.

Reactions: Doorknob22

beryn

May 8, 2017
In the beginning are you just supposed to click end turn until you have gold to build the shadow guild and nothing else?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
What is the correct/intended conquest order?
The order they came out in is probably the best way to go.
Obviously Gauteinguk first.
Then (I think) it's Oryenguk, Marbia, Hawatia, Limtinia, Tinpingia, Waikokipia, Daoyuen.
Might have a couple of them in wrong sequence, but basically just got for the fief with the lowest troops.

Reactions: RabidSloth

muiejidani123

Feb 14, 2023
Did you read the Changelog?
It details the new missions & content there.
If you've done all the stuff that's listed, then you've obviously finished the update.

That's precisely what the new missions are about.
4 x Act 2 for previous girls from fiefs.
+ Alam's pregnancy + MC's Sister.
I'm probably finished. What confused me was the quest icon thing saying "that's it, there will be more in 0.9".

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I'm probably finished. What confused me was the quest icon thing saying "that's it, there will be more in 0.9".
Yeah, that's because the update usually completes when you take over the latest fief.
As there was no new fief with this update, the message didn't get updated.
It's just an oversight, don't worry.
As I said, as long as you've seen the 6 scenes listed, you've finished this update. (y)

muiejidani123

Feb 14, 2023
Yeah, that's because the update usually completes when you take over the latest fief.
As there was no new fief with this update, the message didn't get updated.
It's just an oversight, don't worry.
As I said, as long as you've seen the 6 scenes listed, you've finished this update. (y)
Alright, thanks.

Reactions: whichone
Aug 19, 2019
"You might need to set your Preferences\Search Options to show Most Recent."
This is so helpful, I've never figured out how to do most recent when I search a thread, it's always on random ass orders man. I even tried editing the search URL to o=most-recent or o=date but it doesn't work. I never knew I had to change it in preferences, which is so stupid considering we should be able to set in on the search itself or on the advanced search filters. Thank you.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
This is so helpful, I've never figured out how to do most recent when I search a thread, it's always on random ass orders man. I even tried editing the search URL to o=most-recent or o=date but it doesn't work. I never knew I had to change it in preferences, which is so stupid considering we should be able to set in on the search itself or on the advanced search filters. Thank you.
Pleasure man, glad it helped.
You can do it in Advanced Search, too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I think that only applies to the individual search you're conducting, whereas Preferences\Search Options applies it as default, to all searches from then on. (y)

ManifestDream

Sep 13, 2021
Dude, you're fucking miniature hobbits and goblin girls and green skins and your problem is with preggos? Joke aside, I'm also not a huge pregnant sex fan, but in the context of the game it seems appropriate.
I don't mind pregnant sex, I meant to say I prefer smaller baby bumps. But it doesn't matter in the end, good update.

Reactions: Doorknob22

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
I think we don't need to fuck everything moves. You can put Maya in the palace garden or another room in the palace and we can interact with her. She can say how much she missed her mother, how happy she is in the palace, how different things from Hawatia etc. Sometimes all we need to see is our good deeds and its reflections. After all we are after peace and prosperity and also we saw MC is not a mindless brute. He can be sweet with some people. Also, I know it's kinda hard with all the other works but you can put a bunch of non fuckable but interactable people.
hmm nah. thats not what the game is about. MC does fuck everything thast moves lol. i dont care about interacting with cute npc's just to know how they feeling. thats my opinion

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
Maya is gone. I have nothing against loli sex in fantasy, but underage sex, even as fantasy, is probably the strongest taboo out there and I decided to take it out. If I ever do a loli game/AVN, loli will be the main course, not a side dish.
what you are saying dont make much sense lol. you dont mind loli sex and you are willing to make a whole game about it if the opportunity presents itself so why remove it from the game? just because its "side dish" doubt it, i think you were worried about getting some kind of backlash. this game has alot of messed up things already that the average person would find bad lol so dont see the point in removing it, this game is already messed up as it is and i love it. one more loli wont kill it. maybe you could have added some kind of patch for people who want to remove her? i dont know but im sure alot of people were waiting for Maya including me. im sure there was a better out come than just removing her. i'm just salty lol

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
The next version will be 0.10, then 0.11 etc. When the game will be over, it will be 1.x.

The "correct order" is "don't attack a fiefdom whose army is stronger than yours". Which basically means Daoyuen is the latest and Limtinia/Hawatia should be right before Daoyuen. It doesn't change the plot much, though, I even decided to replace Domia in the Marny visit scenes with Barlin in case you didn't take Marbia yet.

I always forget to update Barlin's scroll. I hope to get 0.10 in September.

Bug. Fixed for 0.10.

I hope to get it for 0.10.

It is kind of a work to make slaves and go back and make harem girls. Can we just combine them? You can send the girl to the bed or to the dungeon whenever you want.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I don't mind pregnant sex, I meant to say I prefer smaller baby bumps. But it doesn't matter in the end, good update.
Next time I'll try looking at smaller bumps, see if they look nicer. Good for variety, too.

what you are saying dont make much sense lol. you dont mind loli sex and you are willing to make a whole game about it if the opportunity presents itself so why remove it from the game? just because its "side dish" doubt it, i think you were worried about getting some kind of backlash. this game has alot of messed up things already that the average person would find bad lol so dont see the point in removing it, this game is already messed up as it is and i love it. one more loli wont kill it. maybe you could have added some kind of patch for people who want to remove her? i dont know but im sure alot of people were waiting for Maya including me. im sure there was a better out come than just removing her. i'm just salty lol
I'm not going to turn this in a full fledged discussion about the pros and cons of fantasy underage sex, but trust me when I say that adding loli content makes a developer's life a whole lot more complex. There are people who are on a self appointed crusade to save the nonexistent, imaginary girls and some of them will go incredible lengths to hurt developers of such games and in an era of "shut the developer down first, ask questions later" it is not very hard to hurt developers for those determined enough. While it is not impossible to defend against such attacks, this "hardening" requires time and effort which would be wasted to protect content which is already secondary.

It is kind of a work to make slaves and go back and make harem girls. Can we just combine them? You can send the girl to the bed or to the dungeon whenever you want.
Not sure what you mean.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
hmm nah. thats not what the game is about. MC does fuck everything thast moves lol. i dont care about interacting with cute npc's just to know how they feeling. thats my opinion
I pretty much agree. Fucking everything that moves does feel like either version of the MC's standard M.O. lol. In this game there are times where he can seem like a complete psycho because one moment he can be somewhat "tender" and "noble", and in the others take sadistic pleasure in raping somebody, all based on the individual player's whims. The only sensible course of action (imo) for situations like that is "Don't think too much about it, and have fun". Meeting the game halfway as far as suspension of disbelief is pretty much a necessity. And that's the case with the vast majority of h-games to one degree or another.

Next time I'll try looking at smaller bumps, see if they look nicer. Good for variety, too.
Personally I like the current, larger bumps that I've seen so far. Seeing them in that third trimester stage, to me, gives the visual impression/satisfaction that her womb was conquered lol. But I get that everyone has different tastes. I would say maybe just give them two different stages of pregnancy, so that both types of people can have their cake. But I get that that could be a lot of extra work.

but trust me when I say that adding loli content makes a developer's life a whole lot more complex. There are people who are on a self appointed crusade to save the nonexistent, imaginary girls and some of them will go incredible lengths to hurt developers of such games and in an era of "shut the developer down first, ask questions later" it is not very hard to hurt developers for those determined enough. While it is not impossible to defend against such attacks, this "hardening" requires time and effort which would be wasted to protect content which is already secondary.
This. Can definitely confirm. I'm not a dev, but I've spoken at length with several dozen in DMs over the years, as well as lurking around different threads and sites, and these crusaders absolutely exist, and their zealotry very intense. Several games have either required a heavily edited version to be made in order to even be on F95, or have been outright ripped from the site because of them.

Their logic has never made much sense to me. They remind me of the kind of people who would confront someone who just enjoys playing standard first or third-person shooters and say shit like "Would you want to kill people in real life too?!?". To which anyone with any sense (imo) would say "No, fucktard! It's a game. Not real. Pixels." There have been countless movies and shows filled with violence (and sex for that matter). It's part of human nature to have a fascination with such things. And it would make no sense to ban them all and judge the people who enjoy them just because a handful of mentally unhinged people might feel inspired to go hurt someone based on a movie they watched or game they played. And this is no different. I guess some people just have trouble differentiating between fantasy and reality, and perhaps they assume that most other peoples' minds also work like theirs. Maybe they're also the kind of people who seem to take everything literally, and have things like jokes constantly flying right over their head. I don't know.

But Tl;dr yeah, those people are ridiculous, and absolutely would make it their life's mission to go after a game or dev that they happened to come across with that content to either save those poor pixels or prevent a potential pedo (oh, excuse me, "MAP" is the PC term :rolleyes:) from feeling inspired or emboldened to go and hurt some kid. Which, again, as with the violence, is not how it works with 99.999% of people. Or at least as far as I can tell. But hey, maybe I'm wrong.

It's not a main kink of mine, and I do enjoy some loli on occasion, but I can understand seeing it as just not being worth the potential headache.

Last edited:

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020

I'm not going to turn this in a full fledged discussion about the pros and cons of fantasy underage sex, but trust me when I say that adding loli content makes a developer's life a whole lot more complex. There are people who are on a self appointed crusade to save the nonexistent, imaginary girls and some of them will go incredible lengths to hurt developers of such games and in an era of "shut the developer down first, ask questions later" it is not very hard to hurt developers for those determined enough. While it is not impossible to defend against such attacks, this "hardening" requires time and effort which would be wasted to protect content which is already secondary.

Not sure what you mean.
I am talking about the slave girls, the MC must choose either to put them on the dungeon or in the harem. I wish if you could change that to move them whenever you want to whenever place. Like sending them to the dungeon if you want to see bad scenes and bring back to harem if you want harem scenes during the game. (Not in the gallery)

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I am talking about the slave girls, the MC must choose either to put them on the dungeon or in the harem. I wish if you could change that to move them whenever you want to whenever place. Like sending them to the dungeon if you want to see bad scenes and bring back to harem if you want harem scenes during the game. (Not in the gallery)
This is for purely for realism reasons. Some of the Wenches get it so bad in the dungeons, I couldn't bring myself to switch them to lovey-dovey scenes later on. Yes, there is the thing where after the post combat ravishment you can later seduce the Wench, but I felt that dungeon -> palace transition was simply unrealistic.

As a developer I always have to balance realism and gameplay, and this is a (rare) occasion where I choose realism over gameplay even though from purely gameplay point of view, switching between palace and dungeon freely is obviously a "better" option.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
This is for purely for realism reasons. Some of the Wenches get it so bad in the dungeons, I couldn't bring myself to switch them to lovey-dovey scenes later on. Yes, there is the thing where after the post combat ravishment you can later seduce the Wench, but I felt that dungeon -> palace transition was simply unrealistic.

As a developer I always have to balance realism and gameplay, and this is a (rare) occasion where I choose realism over gameplay even though from purely gameplay point of view, switching between palace and dungeon freely is obviously a "better" option.
well, too bad. It does seems right though. If you really want to switch it the game should have another small chapter to change the slave's mind, blossom love with her, introduce her blah blah blah. Kind of strict with small parts, though that is why i like you and the game. ^^7

4.20 star(s) 123 Votes