thatguy4561

Jan 6, 2022
Is there any content you miss out on in the long run by sending someone to the dungeon, apart from the default/preg scene?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Is there any content you miss out on in the long run by sending someone to the dungeon, apart from the default/preg scene?
No. "Act 2s" are designed to accommodate whatever decisions you made. The only way to miss content is choosing a "gentleman" option during the quest.

Reactions: AkaQ

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
OK I'm going to outright put my prediction here for posterity, so the world knows that I knew :WeSmart:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also have a suggestion which I recommend putting in the 'asinine suggestions' box; for now at least :HideThePain:
If you ever felt lacking for content ideas and wanted to do something completely outside the box you could do a DLC on Karder's Academy days. I have to admit, the only part of the game that gave me scared chills was the "songbird training" dialogue.
It was so meticulously written and in such details that made me think you either spent a good deal of time thinking about it or it was inspired by some other literary work. Either way, I was duly terrified.
That said, such DLC would be so GAY that it will most certainly alienate a good 80~90% of this game's audience :LUL:

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
No. "Act 2s" are designed to accommodate whatever decisions you made. The only way to miss content is choosing a "gentleman" option during the quest.
I want to congratulate you on that. The act 2s really fix some of the hesitation I had going in the dominance asshole path. It's really cool to give the queens a second chance after you break them :devilish:.
On that note, Why can't Fahda be recruited/revisited after you bred her? A woman with that ambition can be convinced that those event were a mere price to pay for being the next regent of Marbia, no?
Also Alam event is kinda stuck on existing only when other event is happening, and she's also absent from the palace, I don't know if that is intentional or a bug.

Reactions: Quadrifrons

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Oh! And I also wanted to say that I regret being an asshole to the blonde halfing lol.
The only girl so far that I regret going with the dom path ><

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
OK I'm going to outright put my prediction here for posterity, so the world knows that I knew :WeSmart:

I also have a suggestion which I recommend putting in the 'asinine suggestions' box; for now at least :HideThePain:
If you ever felt lacking for content ideas and wanted to do something completely outside the box you could do a DLC on Karder's Academy days. I have to admit, the only part of the game that gave me scared chills was the "songbird training" dialogue.
It was so meticulously written and in such details that made me think you either spent a good deal of time thinking about it or it was inspired by some other literary work. Either way, I was duly terrified.
That said, such DLC would be so GAY that it will most certainly alienate a good 80~90% of this game's audience :LUL:
The queen is HIGHLY understimating the horniness of the main character and such a fatal flaw will be her doom.

Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
0.9.9 is essentially 0.9.7 with the bug of the "missing" Queen Remy music track fixed. I forgot to create an update ticket but opened one now. Cheers.

Reactions: haooni

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
0.9.9 is essentially 0.9.7 with the bug of the "missing" Queen Remy music track fixed. I forgot to create an update ticket but opened one now. Cheers.
Wasn't there a 0.9.8 that had more bug fixes that was only linked in your signature?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Vae Victis - Khan: Conquer, Ravish, Breed [v0.9.9] [Doorknob22]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

Last edited:

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Dev can i ask something? If i choose a prisoner to come in my harem, does that mean i am still in dominant position with her? I just got curious after seeing the young queen kneeling at the bedroom picture in the first page.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Any content with the queen/mother yet?
Not sexual, so far.

Nice art!
Thanks! While I feel most confident in my writing, I constantly look for ways to improve my visual art as well.

Good game!!
Thanks, I try to make it kick ass. 0.10 is going be lots of fun ; The lore on Geoyanguk is incredible, gives me a lot to work with.

More women struggling during sex, we want to see crying and screaming. One of the few games where you can be good or bad.
I think the current crying/screaming to… normal sex ratio is going to stay similar to what we have seen so far, but I like giving the option for some (fantasy) wickedness so it’s certainly not going away.

Can dev add more of those naked submissive bowing from like every ruler....?
I try to vary from scene to scene so I can’t guarantee this. The defeated Wenches have their own different character and each reacts to Karder differently, hence not all of them will behave the same way.

May 31, 2017
Oh Nice find Might Reach my top 10 Games Hohohooo

I like this type of games just like when you go berserk on other games

+ I always like the Kingdoms Conquest / Managing etc type of games especially if you are A VERY FUCKING STRONG GUY OR SOMETHING

But yeah good luck dev i will absolutely love it i know it

Ps- Just saw the compressed version at the previous page , can someone add it to the main Thread?

Reactions: Doorknob22
4.20 star(s) 127 Votes