Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
I now want to see all the babies mc had with all queens,
How queens treat the children in domination/seduction paths,
How their children would look between mc and all the different races/colors of queens , like elfs n orc etc.
The artwork of infants/growth of them into little kids
And how the children will treat mc as a father when their mothers are in dungeon vs when they are in palace.
And how mc will treat his kids with different queens in domination/seduction paths.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I just had a thought about the individuals that the main character faced in the arena, like if there was an option to claim the Warriors to be part of the main characters army or as slaves

Ragnarredblood

Oct 10, 2022
I just want to say, I admire your work and have been following for some time. I think you've done an excellent job with the lore and making a great balance between story and sex. There are alot of games that are straight fap material but yours is one of the few that I've been able to get really immersed in.

Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Stuck here what do I do
Whenever you enter a store a message will remind you books from what trilogy you are looking for. Simply add them to your "basket".

I named my mc Joey... Idk, he has the face of a Joey.
Ironically, Joey is how I name my MC in all other AVNs...

I just want to say, I admire your work and have been following for some time. I think you've done an excellent job with the lore and making a great balance between story and sex. There are alot of games that are straight fap material but yours is one of the few that I've been able to get really immersed in.
The lore for Geoyanguk (0.10) is probably going to be the best so far IMHO.

Ragnarredblood

Oct 10, 2022
Is there any .apk download that isn't compressed? I'm having trouble running the extracted files, I can't find the .exe. Maybe I'm just computer illiterate

• Haha
Reactions: Thermophob

Drededkref

Apr 11, 2023
Huge fan, but (I was under the the impressions that) this specific name I came up with myself.
I just started reading the series (currently reading the 2nd book of the original trilogy) - it's such a breath of fresh air. I saw sea of knives in this fan made map

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I just started reading the series (currently reading the 2nd book of the original trilogy) - it's such a breath of fresh air. I saw sea of knives in this fan made map
Well, says it is my original idea after all :) (Google "joe abercrombie" "SEA OF KNIVES").

Reactions: Drededkref

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Android. Like I said, I'm probably just computer illiterate but I unzipped all the files, and can't find how to actually start the program.
You shouldn't unzip it at all. The apk is an installer, you just run it. But first you need to give the files app permission to install apps.

Reactions: Ragnarredblood

Ragnarredblood

Oct 10, 2022
You shouldn't unzip it at all. The apk is an installer, you just run it. But first you need to give the files app permission to install apps.
Thanks. Usually it's an automatic install, ut with the compressed files it's veen asking me to extract etc.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes