Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
1. Play Waikokipia quest.
2. Conquer Waikokipia
3. Impregnate Black Alana
4. Wait 20 turns or so.
Thnx. Guess it went wrong with the impregnation.

Btw, there is some unclaimed territoy at the map between Limtinia and Tinpingia, Waikokipia and Daoyuen, Hawatia and Marbia, Hawatia and Limtinia, Marbia and Oryeonguk and some islands close to the shores.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doorknob22

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I have to admit, I am amazed at the daring of the devs. Making a game that shows far left leaning "african-americans" as they see themselves.
I know you were probably joking, but I want to stress that Hawatia and its culture, like all of the nations and movements are not allegories or parodies of modern day nations or movements: the Wakabian cult is not a metaphor for feminism, Hawatia is not a parody of lefty afro Americans (I don’t live in the U.S and know or care very little about left leaning afro Americans), etc. They are simply me trying to bring fresh perspectives to the fantasy genre and steer away from the Tolkienesque and other cliches, hence violent and blood thirsty orcs which are cunning yet somewhat naive, a vaguely magically advanced nation of racist dark skinned people, willing slaves who are not too crazy about freedom and more.

Bottom line: When coming up with a new nationality or story line, I merely try to amuse myself and hopefully, you guys.

And if anyone reads this and thinks this post is me merely trying to appeal to all bases, I would argue that writing a fantasy empire management game with strong elements of rape and incest (and some bestiality thrown in) is probably the worst way of going about “appealing to all bases”…

Lord_stark

Nov 22, 2022
I know you were probably joking, but I want to stress that Hawatia and its culture, like all of the nations and movements are not allegories or parodies of modern day nations or movements: the Wakabian cult is not a metaphor for feminism, Hawatia is not a parody of lefty afro Americans (I don’t live in the U.S and know or care very little about left leaning afro Americans), etc. They are simply me trying to bring fresh perspectives to the fantasy genre and steer away from the Tolkienesque and other cliches, hence violent and blood thirsty orcs which are cunning yet somewhat naive, a vaguely magically advanced nation of racist dark skinned people, willing slaves who are not too crazy about freedom and more.

Bottom line: When coming up with a new nationality or story line, I merely try to amuse myself and hopefully, you guys.

And if anyone reads this and thinks this post is me merely trying to appeal to all bases, I would argue that writing a fantasy empire management game with strong elements of rape and incest (and some bestiality thrown in) is probably the worst way of going about “appealing to all bases”…
Hey Dev! I wanted to ask this, is there going to be some goblin girls fun? Like, anything you have in mind regarding goblin girls? Because I absolutely love those goblin models.

Reactions: gojira667

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I wonder how many people caught that Zhilli is Rosy's sister who bakes and has a missing boyfriend. I had no idea Weirdwood was in the Western Sister.
Yeah, it’s a homage to Peasant Quest.

Hey Dev! I wanted to ask this, is there going to be some goblin girls fun? Like, anything you have in mind regarding goblin girls? Because I absolutely love those goblin models.
There will be more of these foul mouthed tiny hotties for sure.

Luther Grady

Dec 5, 2020
Getting to the end of 0.9.9. I now wait, only slightly patiently, for 10. My only issues:
1) Alam up and disappears from the throne room after her Scene 2. I have no idea why. Maybe there is dialog I missed?
2) Whenever the Scene 2 red compass comes up in the top left, after viewing Alam's Scene 2, there are two choices; the currently activated scene 2 and Alam Growing up. Is this a subsequent Alam scene or a glitch?
3) More Zihilli!

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
Im trying to complete the gallery without cheating i beat hawatia got all scenes exept the 2 maya ones anyone know how to get those? Think i messed up somewhere

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
i am playing version 0.8.8
Maya's content was removed from the game, so even cheating wouldn't get it back, those gallery images lead nowhere. Also: there's a new version, 0.9.9 with a lot of new content. Enjoy!

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I’ve got a question how do I get the other scene for the three thieves in the second act, I’m talking about the seduction part because the walk-through doesn’t really give explicit information on how to trigger the two separate galleries pictures for the second act for the characters that are not in the palace, and especially if someone’s trying to complete the gallery and unlock all the possible scenes that had to be unlocked with the choices van is a bit more difficult to find out how to unlock them

Last edited:

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I’ve got a question how do I get the other scene for the three thieves in the second act, I’m talking about the seduction part because the walk-through doesn’t really give explicit information on how to trigger the two separate galleries pictures for the second act for the characters that are not in the palace, and especially if someone’s trying to complete the gallery and unlock all the possible scenes that had to be unlocked with the choices van is a bit more difficult to find out how to unlock them
It is based on your original choices when you first met the Thicc Azz Thieves, aka TAT: if you sided with the goblins, you will get the dominance path and if you killed the goblins you will get seduction path.

4.20 star(s) 127 Votes