gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Shouldn't this have a harem tag?
Eventually yes, most likely. Strictly speaking the tag should only be added when the content is actually in the game, but a few tags are borderline cases because people like to know even before the content is in.

At current end of content the MC has a harem of 1.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I am not sure how to proceed with building an army so I can attack Oryeonguk. There are several issues.

1. The tutorial button and the palace lead to the same thing, which is a picture of a room, so if I want to see the tutorial I must first save the game and then load the save that I made during the initial tutorial and try to find what I am looking for and then load my save and try to do use that advice. It would be more convenient to have a working tutorial button.

2. My troops are maxed at 30. I can send five to garrison in the initial starting territory but the option does not show up to send any more no matter how many times I end my turn. I thought I would need to build a garrison for that, but no such option appears.

3. Since Oryeonguk has 40 troops and the tutorial said not to attack with less than that I feel like I should not attack with only 30 troops, but there does not seem to be an option to get more. No matter how many times I end my turn the number does not go up any further and there does not appear to be a way to increase the maximum troop number.

4. The temple costs 40 gold, but the gold is maximized at 30 and there does not appear to be a way to increase the maximum.

5. Other then ending my turn or parleying with Oryeonguk there does not appear to be anything else that I can do at this point.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
JHorcoc6

1. Build a Shadow Institute in Gaunteinguk
2. Infiltrate Oryeonguk
3. A full walkthrough can be found . Enjoy.

Reactions: JHorcoc6

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Not a fan of the MCs clothes could of gave him some cooler armour. And maybe the ability to rename the MC as well other than that the game seems like a fun time.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Not a fan of the MCs clothes could of gave him some cooler armour. And maybe the ability to rename the MC as well other than that the game seems like a fun time.
Try place into the game folder, and load some save.

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
awww crap...
Didn't notice this new thread until now.
I was still in the general discussion thread and was wondering why people arent talking about this game.

I hope my post isn't obsolte now, because I haven't read all 13 pages here...

It's a nice change to most of the other games and I like it so far.

Suggestions I have:
- Be able to name the MC yourself: I don't need it myself, but I like it when I get the option and I know a lot of players really want that.
- During the escape: Maybe some comment on the dead female guards like "what a waste" or that he is sad to have no time to have a quick wank over their naked bodys because of the alarm ... or something else. The wanking over the dead (naked) body would be too much in the necrophilia direction anyway I think. I'm not into that fetish, but I was thinking about your 3 cathegories and I think this wouldn't fall into your #2 but into the #3.
- During the search for the Orge: Maybe mark the arrow symbol which ist the direction to the previous screen for example with a different color. I did a lot of back&forth because it was a bit unclear for me.
- On the forced sex path: Maybe let the player decide if he only wants to fuck the mother or daughter (default is both I think)
- On the consent path: A chance to fuck the daughter too or just the daughter would be nice too. (Maybe the mother is giving her to you as a "thank you" gift)
(- I know its easier to use the same renders for the forced and consent path, but I would have loved some difference, not just the dialogue)
- In the temple/forrest: The arrow keys where very confusing again. But I like the concept of searching & exploring, but I think it need to be re-worked a bit. For example add a minimap in the top right corner which (only) adds the areas you have been in (exploring). And maybe add an option to leave the temple/forrest(back to the city map) at any screen and not just the first. It was hard for me to find the exit again :D (edit:<-- I found the "get a pen & paper" hint now)
- Did we forget Eviette?: Like to have a #1 release(+fuck) / #2 take her with me (+fuck) / #3 fuck and kill/leave option here.
- After building all the stuff in the 2nd fiefdom and Angilia submitting to me, I didn't know if there was something else todo in this update or if I had reached the end. A notification that I reached the end would have been nice.

Bugs I found:
- When I first reached my fiefdom I entered my citadel after the tutorial explainig what button does what and when I exited I was unable to get the popup menu when clicking on a fiefdom and I therefore was unable to parley. I had to get back before I entered the citadel to resume the game.
This happens when I leave the popup menu open and enter my citadel. It's gone when I leave and doesn't re-appear when I click a fiefdom
- Eviette ist called Eviette in the dialogue a few pages before she tells her name to the MC
- "Fight, gentlemen of England.." wtf?

Last edited:

k23steve

Mar 13, 2019
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'code'>: it's not found as __builtin__.code

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 913, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2111, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2978, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3776, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1027, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 245, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 969, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 904, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 323, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 413, in save
reraise(t, e, tb)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 399, in save
dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 51, in dump
pickle.dump(o, f, pickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 1376, in dump
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 224, in dump
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 286, in save
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 554, in save_tuple
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 286, in save
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 655, in save_dict
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 687, in _batch_setitems
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 331, in save
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 422, in save_reduce
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 687, in _batch_setitems
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 655, in save_dict
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 692, in _batch_setitems
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 331, in save
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 425, in save_reduce
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 425, in save_reduce
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 606, in save_list
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 639, in _batch_appends
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 396, in save_reduce
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 754, in save_global
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'code'>: it's not found as __builtin__.code

Reactions: Doorknob22

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I hope my post isn't obsolte now, because I haven't read all 13 paghes here...
Don't worry a bit, see, k23steve also didn't read the thread, otherwise he wouldn't post that error. :p

Suggestions I have:
- Be able to name the MC yourself: I don't need it myself, but I like it when I get the option and I know a lot of players really want that.
Would be good, was mentioned in the topic, but Doorknob didn't reply to it yet.
In the meantime, there is a little modification for the game, to be able to change it. :)

- During the search for the Orge: Maybe mark the arrow symbol which ist the direction to the previous screen for example with a different color. I did a lot of back&forth because it was a bit unclear for me.
- In the temple/forrest: The arrow keys where very confusing again. But I like the concept of searching & exploring, but I think it need to be re-worked a bit. For example add a minimap in the top right corner which (only) adds the areas you have been in (exploring). And maybe add an option to leave the temple/forrest(back to the city map) at any screen and not just the first. It was hard for me to find the exit again :D (edit:<-- I found the "get a pen & paper" hint now)
Yeah, there is a hint everywhere to use pen and paper to draw the map. I really liked it, it was like an old text-based game. :) Don't think the change would be a good idea.
But there is a mod to solve the problem, if somebody absolutely lost.

- On the forced sex path: Maybe let the player decide if he only wants to fuck the mother or daughter (default is both I think)
- On the consent path: A chance to fuck the daughter too or just the daughter would be nice too. (Maybe the mother is giving her to you as a "thank you" gift)
(- I know its easier to use the same renders for the forced and consent path, but I would have loved some difference, not just the dialogue)
Oh yeah, on this one I can agree. I mean I would switch Dorla to Odi in a sec if I can... sorry MILFs. :p But since it's way past I think it would be good to move forward, and maybe place another encounter with them later on, where you'll have even more choice.

- Did we forget Eviette?: Like to have a #1 release(+fuck) / #2 take her with me (+fuck) / #3 fuck and kill/leave option here.
Was mentioned before, yeah it would be nice, and as I can recall, it was mentioned that there will be more content with her. Or maybe there will be a content that if you won't go back for her, she will rot in that warehouse. :devilish:

- "Fight, gentlemen of England.." wtf?
That's a quote. There is a quote of a famous historic person/or wirting before each battle (but since there is only 1 battle... there is 1 quote) even the person's name is there who said it... I think it would serve as a moral booster before the battle. Or something like that. :) Unfortunately there is \n\n there (this should be the bug), with which the name will be almost below the game screen, so one can't really see it.
Ohh, that quote ("Fight, gentlemen of England! fight, bold yeomen! Draw, archers, draw your arrows to the head! Spur your proud horses hard, and ride in blood; Amaze the welkin with your broken staves!") was in Shakespeare's Richard III.

Last edited:

YuNobi

Jun 9, 2020
Playing Android 0.1.18, subdued priestess and was sent to map. Went to castle and she's not in the holding cell. Both Dungeon and Palace images don't load, only populating a "Return" prompt. No other hints from the scroll, so it would seem like I'm at the end of content, but the forum and Walkthrough suggest that there's more scenes with the priestess.

Forwarded 5 or so turns, but only get the warning to build a garrison... with only 8 gold.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Playing Android 0.1.18, subdued priestess and was sent to map. Went to castle and she's not in the holding cell. Both Dungeon and Palace images don't load, only populating a "Return" prompt. No other hints from the scroll, so it would seem like I'm at the end of content, but the forum and Walkthrough suggest that there's more scenes with the priestess.

Forwarded 5 or so turns, but only get the warning to build a garrison... with only 8 gold.
I have a feeling that one of the attacks wasn't a Subdue, hence you killed her by mistake. I should look into enlarging the buttons on Android.

Additionally:

Screenshot 2021-02-20 234407.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Where is version 0.1.19? Does the mod still work on 0.1.18?
See here (I've just reported it for mods to update the OP):
Latest version is 0.1.19 (I have no idea how to compress, though). The "crash when saving" bug is solved in 0.1.19 (you had me worried for a minute there) and also the bug of the game crashing if you attack with a Normal attack.
Looking good. I'd also echo the recommendation above for making the navigation buttons during the "maze" sections larger.
(I'll freely admit to using the walkthrough for those: I brute forced my way through too many of those back in the long ago when they were SOP for RPG's to get any enjoyment from them today.)

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I have some suggestions.

1. Have more choices in the dialogue. Right now after I choose something there are long conversations that come from that one choice without my being able to do anything in between to influence the direction or theme of the interaction. I think it would be more interesting if the player had more choices.

2. Be able to choose who to fuck. I wanted to fuck the daughter of the family with the broken wagon but in order to fuck her I had to fuck her old hag mother too. I really didn't find the older woman attractive so that scene was much less appealing for me. I basically focused my attention on the daughter and didn't look at the naked old hag while my character was fucking her and kept clicking until I thought my character had stopped fucking her. Unfortunately, I looked back too soon more than once.

3. The exploration scenes aren't very interesting right now since it is basically just clicking on arrows and using the back buttons and/or loading when I don't go where I am trying to go.

I have two ideas about that.

One idea is to allow the player to choose to either explore or to skip the exploration and fast travel to the destination like you can do in Skyrim and other games like that. In those games you can wander through huge areas between destinations or you can just click on the destination and instantly arrive there. Having options would appeal to people who like either method.

Another possibility is to have things to do in each location. Right now the locations are basically empty but with varying backgrounds. There really isn't anything to do in most of them. If there were other characters to interact with or objects of some kind or something that the MC could remark about then I think it would feel like an interesting part of the game instead of monotonous. For instance in Skyrim there are large areas in between destinations but there are plenty of characters and ruins and so forth that the player can find and explore while on the way to the main objective.

4. I really don't like having to get somewhere in a certain number of clicks. I know that it makes logical sense that the player would not have infinite time to do things, but I find it annoying and unnecessarily stressful to keep focusing on how many clicks I have made instead of on playing the game. I usually play games like this late at night when I am already tired and it takes way to much attention to detail to figure out which arrows to click in which order within the time limit, especially when I am already tired. I think it would be nice if there was an option to disable that aspect of the game, perhaps with different difficulty settings, for example.

Last edited:

YuNobi

Jun 9, 2020
I have a feeling that one of the attacks wasn't a Subdue, hence you killed her by mistake. I should look into enlarging the buttons on Android.
It said that she was subdued, and that I would have to decide later to put her in dungeon or in palace. I even did the combat twice (well more because I kept dying after the first attempt), fearing I might have hit a non-subdued attack once, but no change.

Edit: Re-did her fight, this time intentionally killing her, and it says that I killed her (walking away from bloody body) with no image change. Previous Subdue victories changed to an image where she's falling to her bumm in her sanctuary, and the the text predicting that I will have to chose her fate later: End Edit

Although I agree, the buttons are way too small. OR, and I feel this a better solution overall for the game: give the player the option at the beginning of combat for Lethal and Non-Lethal attacks, so if you want the opponent alive, you just have the RPS buttons populate, and only the Lethal mode would include the severity buttons. Don't know if that would break the code, but it’s just an idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Usser82

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Does the number of turns in the fiefdom screen somehow matter in the future?

Because its very heavy on the RNG and I remember havin 27gold and was waiting to reach 30gold to build that fort and I didn't get any gold in atleast 10 turns.
I did other attempts just to check if I can minimize the number of turns and it always was very random like RNG suggests.

I'm usually quickly annoyed to fight the RNG, but for now I can live with it. But it might change when I now the number of turns will matter.

the game needs to get fixed .... its unplayable now
The game is in its early stages. It's always like that, with any game.
If you don't like that. Don't play it and wait for the finished version.

And you could elaborate a bit more what it is, thats not working for you.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes