Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
For what amounts to a first release - this is very good.

Artstyle - Mostly on point
UI - needs some work
Gameplay - Needs improvement. Not having reliable income and having to deal with events popping up at random intervals is too much rng. Plus I'm not sure if an event manages to drop morale/obedience too much if you can even recover it.
Plot - Good so far
Dialogue - Way above average. In fact reading it is not only not a drag, but is genuinely interesting. And since it's paced out well, without any conversation dragging on too much, I would consider it overall exeptional.
Maps - As was suggested above, a minimap, or anything else that helps you track your location would be welcome. Especially since you are on a timer for some events.
Bugs - Aside from the tutorial button redirecting you to the palace instead, have not found any.
H-scenes - Average-good

Total score - 8.5/10
To the dev - keep working on this my dude, you're doing great.

Reactions: xav66ier

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Doorknob22
For the record: I have exactly zero control over these tags. For some reason someone put the "Superpowers" tag in there: MC is super asshole but I don't this this counts as a super power.
As I have read several pages of this discussion/project I would suggest you do the following: A) PM one of the system admins and request the Game Developer tag.
B) Read through How to post content under Games / Comics & Animations, Game uploading rules, Tags Rules And List, then design your own personal write up/upload info (if you wish to change anything written in the OP here) PM one of the system admins and request an edit to the original post (make sure not to remove X0R as the original poster of it).

Not sure if this was mentioned earlier but I have been playing 1.16 (I just got 1.19 and will try it out tomorrow) and find my gold income from the second mine is actual negative (my gold goes up slower with a second mine), my 1000 troops garrisoned in Gaunteinguk have had no effect on my 85 Obedience, my 750 troops in Oryeonguk have had no effect on my 90 Obedience and neither temple has had any effect on morale in either city.

On an unrelated note:
a milf is just like a younger woman but uglier and that is not my opinion, that's biological fact.
You apparently need a lesson on what MILF means, what opinion means, and what fact means.
MILF = Mother I love to Fuck (opinion based on web research into the term).
Opinion = what someone personally feels about something.
Fact = 1) a thing that is known or proved to be true.
2) information used as evidence or as part of a report or news article.
3) the truth about events as opposed to interpretation.
4) A scientific fact is a repeatable careful observation or measurement (by experimentation or other means), also called empirical evidence.
Your personal opinion is all women aged 30+ are uglier than younger women. The fact is you can't state that as a fact since you could not possibly have met every women over 30, nor can you decide what every mans idea of hot is (making your FACT statement 100% opinion).
Oh and to clarify I could care less what your opinion of hot is either way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Unimatrix001

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
Wish we could have more fun with odi like taking her ransom or starting the harem with her instead of just releasing her after taking her anal virginity when we could have fun two times with the hungry mother. I didn't want to take her real virginity just on that poor rock there...

batanegra

May 8, 2017
does the subdue option doesn't work?? i tried to use it and just doesn't highlight, another thing, in the fight with the orc, if i try to use any normal attack at first, the game has a crash, that if you ignore, you can't save later, overwrite or even create a new save

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Not a fan of the MCs clothes could of gave him some cooler armour. And maybe the ability to rename the MC as well other than that the game seems like a fun time.
awww crap...
Didn't notice this new thread until now.
I was still in the general discussion thread and was wondering why people arent talking about this game.

I hope my post isn't obsolte now, because I haven't read all 13 pages here...

It's a nice change to most of the other games and I like it so far.

Suggestions I have:
- Be able to name the MC yourself: I don't need it myself, but I like it when I get the option and I know a lot of players really want that.
- During the escape: Maybe some comment on the dead female guards like "what a waste" or that he is sad to have no time to have a quick wank over their naked bodys because of the alarm ... or something else. The wanking over the dead (naked) body would be too much in the necrophilia direction anyway I think. I'm not into that fetish, but I was thinking about your 3 cathegories and I think this wouldn't fall into your #2 but into the #3.
- During the search for the Orge: Maybe mark the arrow symbol which ist the direction to the previous screen for example with a different color. I did a lot of back&forth because it was a bit unclear for me.
- On the forced sex path: Maybe let the player decide if he only wants to fuck the mother or daughter (default is both I think)
- On the consent path: A chance to fuck the daughter too or just the daughter would be nice too. (Maybe the mother is giving her to you as a "thank you" gift)
(- I know its easier to use the same renders for the forced and consent path, but I would have loved some difference, not just the dialogue)
- In the temple/forrest: The arrow keys where very confusing again. But I like the concept of searching & exploring, but I think it need to be re-worked a bit. For example add a minimap in the top right corner which (only) adds the areas you have been in (exploring). And maybe add an option to leave the temple/forrest(back to the city map) at any screen and not just the first. It was hard for me to find the exit again :D (edit:<-- I found the "get a pen & paper" hint now)
- Did we forget Eviette?: Like to have a #1 release(+fuck) / #2 take her with me (+fuck) / #3 fuck and kill/leave option here.
- After building all the stuff in the 2nd fiefdom and Angilia submitting to me, I didn't know if there was something else todo in this update or if I had reached the end. A notification that I reached the end would have been nice.

Bugs I found:
- When I first reached my fiefdom I entered my citadel after the tutorial explainig what button does what and when I exited I was unable to get the popup menu when clicking on a fiefdom and I therefore was unable to parley. I had to get back before I entered the citadel to resume the game.
This happens when I leave the popup menu open and enter my citadel. It's gone when I leave and doesn't re-appear when I click a fiefdom
- Eviette ist called Eviette in the dialogue a few pages before she tells her name to the MC
- "Fight, gentlemen of England.." wtf?
After breaking those vial what should I do?I am at the entrance currently now with 1 turn
1. Yes, renaming the MC is coming soon.
2. I'll have to think about how to add mini map. Unfortunately my 80's gamer love of "let's map it!" got the better of me.
3. Eviette would have delayed the launch by more than I wanted to wait. I'll add her in the future.
4. It makes sense to inform the player they have reached the end of the content, I'll try to work it in.
5. Will check the bugs you found.
6. Quotes are Shakespeare, hence some references to England are present. Introducing Shakespeare into the game is part my "Fap and Educate" initiative.

I have some suggestions.

1. Have more choices in the dialogue. Right now after I choose something there are long conversations that come from that one choice without my being able to do anything in between to influence the direction or theme of the interaction. I think it would be more interesting if the player had more choices.

2. Be able to choose who to fuck. I wanted to fuck the daughter of the family with the broken wagon but in order to fuck her I had to fuck her old hag mother too. I really didn't find the older woman attractive so that scene was much less appealing for me. I basically focused my attention on the daughter and didn't look at the naked old hag while my character was fucking her and kept clicking until I thought my character had stopped fucking her. Unfortunately, I looked back too soon more than once.

3. The exploration scenes aren't very interesting right now since it is basically just clicking on arrows and using the back buttons and/or loading when I don't go where I am trying to go.

I have two ideas about that.

One idea is to allow the player to choose to either explore or to skip the exploration and fast travel to the destination like you can do in Skyrim and other games like that. In those games you can wander through huge areas between destinations or you can just click on the destination and instantly arrive there. Having options would appeal to people who like either method.

Another possibility is to have things to do in each location. Right now the locations are basically empty but with varying backgrounds. There really isn't anything to do in most of them. If there were other characters to interact with or objects of some kind or something that the MC could remark about then I think it would feel like an interesting part of the game instead of monotonous. For instance in Skyrim there are large areas in between destinations but there are plenty of characters and ruins and so forth that the player can find and explore while on the way to the main objective.

4. I really don't like having to get somewhere in a certain number of clicks. I know that it makes logical sense that the player would not have infinite time to do things, but I find it annoying and unnecessarily stressful to keep focusing on how many clicks I have made instead of on playing the game. I usually play games like this late at night when I am already tired and it takes way to much attention to detail to figure out which arrows to click in which order within the time limit, especially when I am already tired. I think it would be nice if there was an option to disable that aspect of the game, perhaps with different difficulty settings, for example.
Thanks for your detailed post! Some thought.

1. More choices => more content. Choices are not made in vacuum and care should be taken that they don't contradict earlier choices and are leading the story to where you want. I'm trying to introduce choices where I can but some time the return on investment (ROI) is simply too low.

2. Choose who to fuck: see my previous comment. Again, it's complex. If you fucked A and then moved to B you must make B's reaction reflect her knowledge that A was fucked and vise versa. Having said that, in the future I'll try to add more flexibility here.

3. I like you ideas about exploring. A quick skip on one hand, some bonuses for not skipping on the other. Worth considering, thanks.

the game needs to get fixed .... its unplayable now
It was rather buggy in 0.1.16 but AFAIK since 0.1.19 there were no complaints. If you elaborated more I could attempt to fix.

For what amounts to a first release - this is very good.

Artstyle - Mostly on point
UI - needs some work
Gameplay - Needs improvement. Not having reliable income and having to deal with events popping up at random intervals is too much rng. Plus I'm not sure if an event manages to drop morale/obedience too much if you can even recover it.
Plot - Good so far
Dialogue - Way above average. In fact reading it is not only not a drag, but is genuinely interesting. And since it's paced out well, without any conversation dragging on too much, I would consider it overall exeptional.
Maps - As was suggested above, a minimap, or anything else that helps you track your location would be welcome. Especially since you are on a timer for some events.
Bugs - Aside from the tutorial button redirecting you to the palace instead, have not found any.
H-scenes - Average-good

Total score - 8.5/10
To the dev - keep working on this my dude, you're doing great.
Personally I'm not happy about the UI (buttons, screens, icons etc') and I need to get the fiefdom management bit better sorted out. I'm not trying to beat Sid Meier at his own game, just have something the player to do and feel it's a little challenging and hopefully fun.

Doorknob22

As I have read several pages of this discussion/project I would suggest you do the following: A) PM one of the system admins and request the Game Developer tag.
B) Read through How to post content under Games / Comics & Animations, Game uploading rules, Tags Rules And List, then design your own personal write up/upload info (if you wish to change anything written in the OP here) PM one of the system admins and request an edit to the original post (make sure not to remove X0R as the original poster of it).

Not sure if this was mentioned earlier but I have been playing 1.16 (I just got 1.19 and will try it out tomorrow) and find my gold income from the second mine is actual negative (my gold goes up slower with a second mine), my 1000 troops garrisoned in Gaunteinguk have had no effect on my 85 Obedience, my 750 troops in Oryeonguk have had no effect on my 90 Obedience and neither temple has had any effect on morale in either city.
Going to look into the mines and garrison thing. I wasn't aware there's a problem there.

does the subdue option doesn't work?? i tried to use it and just doesn't highlight, another thing, in the fight with the orc, if i try to use any normal attack at first, the game has a crash, that if you ignore, you can't save later, overwrite or even create a new save
Seems like a bug in 0.1.16 (fixed in 0.1.19).

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
6. Quotes are Shakespeare, hence some references to England are present. Introducing Shakespeare into the game is part my "Fap and Educate" initiative.
I support educating people, but having a quote that mentions a country which doesn't exist in the universe of that game does seem a bit odd. Maybe change it for another quote without distinct names or perhaps swap "England" with the name of the fiefdom (and I think "welkin" might refer to welsh/wales and swap that with the name of the fiefdom you invading right now)

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Seems like a bug in 0.1.16 (fixed in 0.1.19).
i was playing 0.1.18 that i downloaded yesterday (today i see that there was a 0.1.19), the subdue problem is actually persistent if you choose any other action instead of subdue at the start of the fight, if i wanna subdue all the fighting choices has to be subdue, if not the game locks the option, since i already got the orc, i don't care anymore for that, i was sharing because i dind't know if you where aware of that, nothing else

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
i was playing 0.1.18 that i downloaded yesterday (today i see that there was a 0.1.19), the subdue problem is actually persistent if you choose any other action instead of subdue at the start of the fight, if i wanna subdue all the fighting choices has to be subdue, if not the game locks the option, since i already got the orc, i don't care anymore for that, i was sharing because i dind't know if you where aware of that, nothing else
It tells you in the pre-fight information screen that subdue only works if you focus on subdue and once you use any other attack type it will no longer work. The same pre-fight screen showed up on the 2 times OI ended up fighting.

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
Does the number of turns in the fiefdom screen somehow matter in the future?

Because its very heavy on the RNG and I remember havin 27gold and was waiting to reach 30gold to build that fort and I didn't get any gold in atleast 10 turns.
I did other attempts just to check if I can minimize the number of turns and it always was very random like RNG suggests.

I'm usually quickly annoyed to fight the RNG, but for now I can live with it. But it might change when I now the number of turns will matter.

The game is in its early stages. It's always like that, with any game.
If you don't like that. Don't play it and wait for the finished version.

And you could elaborate a bit more what it is, thats not working for you.
Nothing is working after i kill the org the game crashes and if i if i didnt do the org it crahes at the map i tried the pc and the android versions both have the same problem .. i know its in early stages thats why i asked for a fix patch :)

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Nothing is working after i kill the org the game crashes and if i if i didnt do the org it crahes at the map i tried the pc and the android versions both have the same problem .. i know its in early stages thats why i asked for a fix patch :)
Did you try the 0.1.19 version of the game?

If yes, more information about your actual error or system would be helpful to find the problem, because for most people the game works.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
So i have taken the first bit of land to take and built it up and banged Angilia is that all the content i can do or is there more. cause the current quest has not moved on.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Going to look into the mines and garrison thing. I wasn't aware there's a problem there.
I have confirmed a few things with and without the in-game mod installed:

a) The OGRE (not orc, not orge just OGRE for all you posters who can't spell it properly it is pronounced Oh-Grrr not Or-Gy or Or-K) can't be subdued but doesn't say so at any point, it just won't let you use subdue attacks on him. (This is targeted at all the posters who can't spell ogre not Doorknob22 but the information attached may make his life easier if he alters the combat breakdown to include a note saying "some enemies simply can't be subdued" or "This enemy can't be subdued" or at least "unavailable" in the combat rock/paper/scissors subdue section and black the colors out or something.)

b) Mustering 60+ troops had no effect on Parlay with Angilia (send all troops to garrison until I had 35 in garrison, returned all troops from garrison by turn 13). Attacking with my 65 troops against her remaining 20 troops after I destroyed the temple still led to combat and a duel. Muster (mus·ter, verb) - assemble (troops), especially for inspection or in preparation for battle, If the offer is "we will submit when you can have 60/60 troops" means you have to clarify that instead of using the word muster or else the event is broken since the maximum troops is /30 before you conquer her kingdom and only /50 afterwards. (This may have been mentioned previously I am just clarifying)

c) Leaving the city details open when you go see Angilia after you capture her then causes it to only be visible by visiting her again wherever you stored her (haven't put her in prison so I am not sure what would happen there). To fix this just visit her and close it. (This is a bug which is fixable by the players but m9ight be corrected by forcing all open windows to close before leaving the map from within the program)

d) The scroll shows nothing after you capture Oryeonguk, perhaps you could instead add "Talk to former high priestess" then after she tells you her requirements (if you don't imprison her permanently) put a list of her requirements then finally a "no active quests". (As a suggestion)

e) Using "Force Yield" drops obedience by 5 and produces possible troops and/or gold. Here is my test of obedience
Turn 0 - Start = troops 10/10, gold 10/10, obedience 100, morale 20 , garrison 0. Oryeonguk = parley, force yield troops 6 gold 6, transfer 3x (15 troops), end turn with troops 1, gold 16, obedience 95, morale 20 , garrison 0
Turn 1 - growth troops 0 gold 0 + force yield troops 6 gold 6, Transfer 1x (5 troops), = troops 2, gold 22, obedience 90, morale 20 , garrison 0
Turn 2 - growth troops 0 gold 0, transfer 0x (0 troops) = troops 2, gold 22, obedience 90, morale 20 , garrison 15
Turn 3 - growth troops 0 gold 0, transfer 0x (0 troops) = troops 2, gold 22, obedience 90, morale 20 , garrison 20
Turn 4 - growth troops 0 gold 0, transfer 0x (0 troops) = troops 2, gold 22, obedience 90, morale 20 , garrison 20
Turn 5 - growth troops 0 gold 0, transfer 0x (0 troops) = troops 2, gold 22, obedience 90, morale 20 , garrison 20
Turn 6 - growth troops 0 gold 0, transfer 0x (0 troops) = troops 2, gold 22, obedience 90, morale 20 , garrison 20
Turn 7 - growth troops 0 gold 0, transfer 0x (0 troops) = troops 2, gold 22, obedience 90, morale 20 , garrison 20
Turn 8 - growth troops 0 gold 0, transfer 0x (0 troops) = troops 2, gold 22, obedience 90, morale 20 , garrison 20
Using my 30 troops (my 45 returning troops never showed up) I recaptured the city only to be immediately informed I had to raise my Obedience to 94 then the option to garrison was gone.
Turn 9 - growth troops 27 gold 7, transfer 5x (25 troops) = troops 4, gold 29, obedience 90, morale 20 , garrison 20
Turn 10 - growth troops 0 gold 0, transfer 0x (0 troops) = troops 4, gold 29, obedience 90, morale 20 , garrison 20
Turn 11 - growth troops 0 gold 0, transfer 0x (0 troops) = troops 4, gold 29, obedience 90, morale 20 , garrison 45
Turn 12 - growth troops 0 gold 0, transfer 0x (0 troops) = troops 4, gold 29, obedience 90, morale 20 , garrison 45
Turn 13 - growth troops 0 gold 0, transfer 0x (0 troops) = troops 4, gold 29, obedience 90, morale 20 , garrison 45
Turn 14 - growth troops 0 gold 0, transfer 0x (0 troops) = troops 4, gold 29, obedience 90, morale 20 , garrison 45
Turn 15 - growth troops 0 gold 0, return 9x (0 troops) = troops 4, gold 29, obedience 90, morale 20 , garrison 0
*****BANG***** If obedience doesn't go above 94 the people will rebel
Turn 16 to 20 nothing - City rebels (this was never supposed to be possible with the guy who gives you control of his kingdom having so much loyalty)

If I have misunderstood what the garrisons effects are and they don't change the number but simply modify it (meaning you need 100 troops in garrison to counteract o loyalty then you need to change the wording when you garrison to something like "Force counteracts lost loyalty" or some even clearer statement (I never lost my home fiefdom before the update from 1.16 to 1.19). This game just became a grind process since obedience never seems to rise and gold only appears once every 6 to 9 rounds (and troops don't replenish as often as they did before).

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
So i have taken the first bit of land to take and built it up and banged Angilia is that all the content i can do or is there more. cause the current quest has not moved on.
Yes. I will make this more transparent in 0.1.20

I have confirmed a few things with and without the in-game mod installed:

a) The OGRE (not orc, not orge just OGRE for all you posters who can't spell it properly it is pronounced Oh-Grrr not Or-Gy or Or-K) can't be subdued but doesn't say so at any point, it just won't let you use subdue attacks on him. (This is targeted at all the posters who can't spell ogre not Doorknob22 but the information attached may make his life easier if he alters the combat breakdown to include a note saying "some enemies simply can't be subdued" or "This enemy can't be subdued" or at least "unavailable" in the combat rock/paper/scissors subdue section and black the colors out or something.)

b) Mustering 60+ troops had no effect on Parlay with Angilia (send all troops to garrison until I had 35 in garrison, returned all troops from garrison by turn 13). Attacking with my 65 troops against her remaining 20 troops after I destroyed the temple still led to combat and a duel. Muster (mus·ter, verb) - assemble (troops), especially for inspection or in preparation for battle, If the offer is "we will submit when you can have 60/60 troops" means you have to clarify that instead of using the word muster or else the event is broken since the maximum troops is /30 before you conquer her kingdom and only /50 afterwards. (This may have been mentioned previously I am just clarifying)

c) Leaving the city details open when you go see Angilia after you capture her then causes it to only be visible by visiting her again wherever you stored her (haven't put her in prison so I am not sure what would happen there). To fix this just visit her and close it. (This is a bug which is fixable by the players but m9ight be corrected by forcing all open windows to close before leaving the map from within the program)

d) The scroll shows nothing after you capture Oryeonguk, perhaps you could instead add "Talk to former high priestess" then after she tells you her requirements (if you don't imprison her permanently) put a list of her requirements then finally a "no active quests". (As a suggestion)

e) Using "Force Yield" drops obedience by 5 and produces possible troops and/or gold. Here is my test of obedience
Turn 0 - Start = troops 10/10, gold 10/10, obedience 100, morale 20 , garrison 0. Oryeonguk = parley, force yield troops 6 gold 6, transfer 3x (15 troops), end turn with troops 1, gold 16, obedience 95, morale 20 , garrison 0
Turn 1 - growth troops 0 gold 0 + force yield troops 6 gold 6, Transfer 1x (5 troops), = troops 2, gold 22, obedience 90, morale 20 , garrison 0
Turn 2 - growth troops 0 gold 0, transfer 0x (0 troops) = troops 2, gold 22, obedience 90, morale 20 , garrison 15
Turn 3 - growth troops 0 gold 0, transfer 0x (0 troops) = troops 2, gold 22, obedience 90, morale 20 , garrison 20
Turn 4 - growth troops 0 gold 0, transfer 0x (0 troops) = troops 2, gold 22, obedience 90, morale 20 , garrison 20
Turn 5 - growth troops 0 gold 0, transfer 0x (0 troops) = troops 2, gold 22, obedience 90, morale 20 , garrison 20
Turn 6 - growth troops 0 gold 0, transfer 0x (0 troops) = troops 2, gold 22, obedience 90, morale 20 , garrison 20
Turn 7 - growth troops 0 gold 0, transfer 0x (0 troops) = troops 2, gold 22, obedience 90, morale 20 , garrison 20
Turn 8 - growth troops 0 gold 0, transfer 0x (0 troops) = troops 2, gold 22, obedience 90, morale 20 , garrison 20
Using my 30 troops (my 45 returning troops never showed up) I recaptured the city only to be immediately informed I had to raise my Obedience to 94 then the option to garrison was gone.
Turn 9 - growth troops 27 gold 7, transfer 5x (25 troops) = troops 4, gold 29, obedience 90, morale 20 , garrison 20
Turn 10 - growth troops 0 gold 0, transfer 0x (0 troops) = troops 4, gold 29, obedience 90, morale 20 , garrison 20
Turn 11 - growth troops 0 gold 0, transfer 0x (0 troops) = troops 4, gold 29, obedience 90, morale 20 , garrison 45
Turn 12 - growth troops 0 gold 0, transfer 0x (0 troops) = troops 4, gold 29, obedience 90, morale 20 , garrison 45
Turn 13 - growth troops 0 gold 0, transfer 0x (0 troops) = troops 4, gold 29, obedience 90, morale 20 , garrison 45
Turn 14 - growth troops 0 gold 0, transfer 0x (0 troops) = troops 4, gold 29, obedience 90, morale 20 , garrison 45
Turn 15 - growth troops 0 gold 0, return 9x (0 troops) = troops 4, gold 29, obedience 90, morale 20 , garrison 0
*****BANG***** If obedience doesn't go above 94 the people will rebel
Turn 16 to 20 nothing - City rebels (this was never supposed to be possible with the guy who gives you control of his kingdom having so much loyalty)

If I have misunderstood what the garrisons effects are and they don't change the number but simply modify it (meaning you need 100 troops in garrison to counteract o loyalty then you need to change the wording when you garrison to something like "Force counteracts lost loyalty" or some even clearer statement (I never lost my home fiefdom before the update from 1.16 to 1.19). This game just became a grind process since obedience never seems to rise and gold only appears once every 6 to 9 rounds (and troops don't replenish as often as they did before).
A. Yes.
B. Yes, I'll remove the reference to 60 troops until 0.2
C. Already fixed in 0.1.20 (not published yet)
D. Yes, and use it to inform the end of content
E. Yes, that what Force Yield does. You piss the population and they give you more troops and gold. Annoy them enough and they'll rebel. The Garrisons don't increase the Obedience score per se but Troops in a garrison are counted as Obedience Score.

Screenshot 2021-02-22 082723.jpg

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
Before downloading a couple of questions. Does the game have animations? If not, are they planned for the future?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
1. No.
2. Yes. I hope to get basic animations (1-2 changing frames) in 0.2 and more elaborate ones later on.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
I saw you mentionned that troops in garison affected obediance besides not being portrayed directly. I was curious about that when I played since obedience was below the threshold and I had no rebellion. I thought it was a bug. In my opinion, it'd be better if you make it directly affect the obedience stat shown, it'd clear up confusions.

I do have 2 questions .

1)Is the gold gain random? I noticed that it'd go up randomly somedays and would stay the same some other days.

2)Is there any rebellion content/other girls already in addition to the prologue girls, the girl you capture for intel and the boss from the first area? I didn't come across the girls from OP pic 4 and 5 namely.

Other than that great game so far. I posted a review a few days ago. Good luck and hoping to see more!

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I saw you mentionned that troops in garison affected obediance besides not being portrayed directly. I was curious about that when I played since obedience was below the threshold and I had no rebellion. I thought it was a bug. In my opinion, it'd be better if you make it directly affect the obedience stat shown, it'd clear up confusions.

I do have 2 questions .

1)Is the gold gain random? I noticed that it'd go up randomly somedays and would stay the same some other days.

2)Is there any rebellion content/other girls already in addition to the prologue girls, the girl you capture for intel and the boss from the first area? I didn't come across the girls from OP pic 4 and 5 namely.

Other than that great game so far. I posted a review a few days ago. Good luck and hoping to see more!
1. Each turn there's a random chance a fiefdom will yield Gold. Morale increases the chances (people are happier) and a gold mine increases the payment.
2. I'm guessing the word "rebellion" slipped in by mistake so I'll answer this question: "d22, what can I fuck in 0.1.19"? The answer is in the walkthrough:

Dorla (River, non consensual)
Dorla (Night, non consensual)
Odi (non consensual)
Dorla (Night, consensual)
Lilan
Gelbart
Angilia (Dungeon)
Angilia (Palace)

If this isn't what you asked, please let me know.

Reactions: Tinuss

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
1. Each turn there's a random chance a fiefdom will yield Gold. Morale increases the chances (people are happier) and a gold mine increases the payment.
2. I'm guessing the word "rebellion" slipped in by mistake so I'll answer this question: "d22, what can I fuck in 0.1.19"? The answer is in the walkthrough:

Dorla (River, non consensual)
Dorla (Night, non consensual)
Odi (non consensual)
Dorla (Night, consensual)
Lilan
Gelbart
Angilia (Dungeon)
Angilia (Palace)

If this isn't what you asked, please let me know.
Yep that's perfect, thanks for the clarification!

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
Gotta give credit for the dev giving such detailed replies for all our suggestions and queries, it's been a while since I've seen such a hard working dev, especially since it's just the prologue that's out. We need more devs like you! Absolutely can't wait for v0.2

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes