Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I have a poll in my for the ruler/wench of Marbia, the fiefdom which will become available in version 0.2. Some non subscribers asked me to make the candidates publicly available, so if anyone is interested, here they are.

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Well...
I guess we will see everyone eventually so the order doesn't matter much.
I honestly couldn't say which I wanted first, because none of them doesn't really appeal to me. I'm not a big/giant tits fan and almost all "mature" womon in this selection appear to be having some big ones...
Only the sort of loli'sh have smaller tits.
The only preference I could give would be candidate "G" as the last one. She is a clear "lock away in the deepest dungeon and forget about her" candidate for me.

But my vote doesn't count anyway :D

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Well...
I guess we will see everyone eventually so the order doesn't matter much.
I honestly couldn't say which I wanted first, because none of them doesn't really appeal to me. I'm not a big/giant tits fan and almost all "mature" womon in this selection appear to be having some big ones...
Only the sort of loli'sh have smaller tits.
The only preference I could give would be candidate "G" as the last one. She is a clear "lock away in the deepest dungeon and forget about her" candidate for me.

But my vote doesn't count anyway :D
G suffers from me being lazy and not spending another two minutes on proper lighting. Here is another shot of her in better light.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
I have a poll in my for the ruler/wench of Marbia, the fiefdom which will become available in version 0.2. Some non subscribers asked me to make the candidates publicly available, so if anyone is interested, here they are.
I would said A or B or C. C is my top pick. Orc/ Orge and Elf, I will save that for later. Maybe in 0.5

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Well, better lighting or not, I hope your subscribstar doesn't vote for G.
Wench_Miquella_01.png
I mean even her staff is melting before our eyes from her having to use up all her mana to prevent her spine from snapping from all that frontal weight :p would be way too easy for MC to defeat :LOL:.

PS. Doorknob22 you should open a ticket and ask for a Developer's tag.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
:unsure: Hmm... If his defeated foes have skills and knowledge, then they don't need a dominant sadistic poonce that wants to take out his so-called "convincing dark pleasures" on.... they'd be like "Screw you, guy, I'm going home".

leopold_00

Oct 22, 2017
Thanks for the game. Forgot the name for a while but found it with the help of identification thread. Unfortunately the Android version is still buggy. When I first escape, if I choose to help the caravan and go after the ogre, game bugs and i get an error (neither ignore or rollback works) . Same thing happens if I choose not to help, later on. Any chance we get a fix on that? Thanks!

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
so hard got bored ill just watch a movie:cautious:
Well, I can't compete with a good movie, but when you're done you might want to check the .

Thanks for the game. Forgot the name for a while but found it with the help of identification thread. Unfortunately the Android version is still buggy. When I first escape, if I choose to help the caravan and go after the ogre, game bugs and i get an error (neither ignore or rollback works) . Same thing happens if I choose not to help, later on. Any chance we get a fix on that? Thanks!
You didn't specify the error or the version but I believe all Android bugs should be squashed in version 0.1.22 ("122") to be downloaded from .

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes