Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
To the fella who's uploading crunched mac versions:

You're doing god's work. I mean, granted, they don't work for me, but the idea's nice.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
To the fella who's uploading crunched mac versions:

You're doing god's work. I mean, granted, they don't work for me, but the idea's nice.
First: Thank you! :love:

Second: If it's not working for you, do you get error messages or isn't it even starting? :unsure: I don't have any experience with Mac but I could ask the other compressors for assistance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spamwise

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
Here's what I see. Usually when opening a Renpy app, It's about permissions (which I can fix), this just flat out don't go.
It seems like there's a unix exe in the MacOS folder of most Renpy ports, and it's not present here.

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Here's what I see. Usually when opening a Renpy app, It's about permissions (which I can fix), this just flat out don't go.
It seems like there's a unix exe in the MacOS folder of most Renpy ports, and it's not present here.
Hey

please try this version and tell me if it works for you. Maybe I found my mistake(s).

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
Testing right now, will edit when I do.

This launches cleanly, and seems to be working fine. Congrats and thank you kindly!

Last edited:
  • Love

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
English is not my first language. Perhaps minimap is a better term?
English isn't my first language either and I was just pulling your leg.
And by the way: "mini" is a type of car too ;) (And I would think Kader would not want to drive one of those)

Draco0

Apr 20, 2020
How long is the game currently and is it worth checking out now, or wait for future updates

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
How long is the game currently and is it worth checking out now, or wait for future updates
Very hard for me to say since I wrote it but I would estimate that between 60 - 90 minutes currently with 4 fuckable girls (and one fuckable dude, optionally).

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Why only a polish? Why not a brit or an american for the language? Or an italian for more hand gestures, a frensh for stuff that involves surrendering, a german for more sausagefest, a russian for everything that involves bears...
You get the idea...
Please, do not forget to czech the Czech, thanks :)

• Haha
Reactions: Doorknob22

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Why only a polish? Why not a brit or an american for the language? Or an italian for more hand gestures, a frensh for stuff that involves surrendering, a german for more sausagefest, a russian for everything that involves bears...
You get the idea...
No comments....

martinzo711

Jun 3, 2020
You should add optional lethal/non-lethal castration for male enemies after you defeat them, it would go along with the abuse theme and let you turn them into lady-boys for the dungeon :devilish::p

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes