D

Deleted member 1371216

I liked the description and previews. Will definitely give it a shot. I was searching a game like this after Desert Stalker.

lebr102

Feb 5, 2021
I'm stuck on the "Visit Anglia in the palace and use her as you wish" mission. I'm playing with the In-game mod but the helper was stuck before that too. Saying "infiltrate oryeonguk" even though I already infiltrated it and decreased their troops to 20. What should I do ?

Last edited:

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I'm stuck on the "Visit Anglia in the palace and use her as you wish" mission. I'm playing with the In-game mod but the helper was stuck before that too. Saying "infiltrate oryeonguk even though I already infiltrated it and decreased their troops to 20. What should I do ?
Did you attack and conquer Oryeonguk?

lebr102

Feb 5, 2021
Did you attack and conquer Oryeonguk?
Yeah I did. After I invaded them, it says " Visit Anglia in the palace and use her as you wish ". I placed her in my council and built the buildings she wanted but nothing changes on helper's message as it still saying the same thing " Visit Anglia in the palace and use her as you wish " . Now, I can play without the helper but game won't let me continue, as I can only press oryeonguk and the other country I rule, nothing more. I don't know what to do in this situation, only thing I can think of is removing the game completely and re-install it.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Version 0.1 only has one fiefdom and one Wench (Angilia). I should make this clearer. When you visit the Palace, you should find her in the interrogation cell (if you didn't move her elsewhere already). Feel free to drop by the Discord so we can do this online if you're still stuck.

lebr102

Feb 5, 2021
Version 0.1 only has one fiefdom and one Wench (Angilia). I should make this clearer. When you visit the Palace, you should find her in the interrogation cell (if you didn't move her elsewhere already). Feel free to drop by the Discord so we can do this online if you're still stuck.
Oh ok. Thanks

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Sorta keeping myself prepared with "Pathfinder: Kingmaker" for the last few days/weeks because it was on sale on steam :D

I just hope I won't fail as much in your game :D

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'povname'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/map.rpyc", line 204, in script call
    �Ɵ�Ga    �啰�ITѧO�E�[�2a�v�bh�%Q�u3��nP���A�H��&o�9$�P���Gl
  File "game/wenches/wenchAngilia.rpyc", line 1438, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 706, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1384, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1158, in __call__
    who = who_pattern.replace("[who]", sub(who))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1153, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'povname'

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/territories.rpy", line 157, in <module>
AttributeError: 'territory' object has no attribute 'originalRuler'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/map.rpyc", line 204, in script call
    �Ɵ�Ga    �啰�ITѧO�E�[�2a�v�bh�%Q�u3��nP���A�H��&o�9$�P���Gl
  File "game/territories.rpyc", line 157, in script
    ��)��d~�9��߅�9ts����g �G�۹��Bz�)�0��K����8�t�u��7]�C�*���z+��̂�ɺ��y�$^NuN���}]�a�(Yl��+�(���f��˾a�o��v��;�`��6������w1�dTF��~D���ֺ��5�u��s��r&5BJ�m]�q���_����$]��7PN���uW#e��?�(#]nHא�뿸��B�)�c
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1843, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2142, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2135, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/territories.rpy", line 157, in <module>
AttributeError: 'territory' object has no attribute 'originalRuler'

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Are you using an old save? Old saves are not compatible with 0.2. A new mechanism called Skip 'n Win will allow you to skip miniquests and still get their rewards so you'll hardly lose any time.

Last edited:
Reactions: wiseold6996
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes