Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Vae Victis - Conquer, Ravish, Breed [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 967 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 222 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 187 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Anyone got the changelog?
  • A new fiefdom to conquer ruled by Nahir dar'Akad. Break her in the dungeon or seduce her in the palace, your choice.
  • A miniquest taking place in an oasis where Karder decides to run a heist against a busty rich moneylender, her daughter and her sexy captain of the guard.
  • Multiple endings and morale based choices. No karma points, hidden mechanisms, or “bad ends”.
  • You choose whether to play a bastard flow or a galant flow (or a mixture of both). Every decision you make takes you towards a successful ending.
  • Overall eleven new sex scenes
  • New mechanism: Raids! Troops in your Garrisons defend against raids. Lose to raiders and all your buildings in the fiefdoms will be destroyed and Obedience plummet. Repel a raid and Obedience will climb.
  • New mechanism: Ravishment. If you subdue a Wench after you beat her army, you may ravish her on the spot. Vae Victis, bitchez.
  • Automatic minimap in “dungeon” sections. I am working on adding minimaps to existing “dungeons” as well (Temple of the First Light and Forest of Faith)
  • Skip 'n Win: while previous saves might not be compatible with 0.2, you may choose to skip a miniquest and still gain its benefits. This will help you quickly run the miniquests you played already.
  • “Hello, Eviette.”

Reactions: dussalant

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Gaunteinguk kind of overlaps the ? icon, and also it's K is off the land.

Having to click exactly the middle of the hourglass isn't great, just make the whole icon clickable.

If you duel the seamstress husband and win it is just black with text.

Seems way too often there is just blackness.

I disagree with the electronic music during seamstress sex scene.

Return troops does nothing.

Subdue ring doesn't work at all, so no angilia or drunk guy subdue.

Bunch of typos.

Seems it works less well than it used to.

Reactions: Doorknob22

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Gaunteinguk kind of overlaps the ? icon, and also it's K is off the land.

Having to click exactly the middle of the hourglass isn't great, just make the whole icon clickable.

If you duel the seamstress husband and win it is just black with text.

Seems way too often there is just blackness.

I disagree with the electronic music during seamstress sex scene.

Return troops does nothing.

Subdue ring doesn't work at all, so no angilia or drunk guy subdue.

Bunch of typos.

Seems it works less well than it used to.
Thanks! I'll look into the issues you raised.

Some combatants can technically subdued but the game doesn't address this plot wise. I'll fix that. Angilia can be subdued, can you please explain what makes you think she can't?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Thanks! I'll look into the issues you raised.

Some combatants can technically subdued but the game doesn't address this plot wise. I'll fix that. Angilia can be subdued, can you please explain what makes you think she can't?
I click the subdue area of any of the 3 attack ranges and it does nothing, not when she is full HP or when she is at 5 hp. Being there is no way to knock away single HP I can only assume it is broken.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I just subdued her. Enclosed is a screen cap with where I clicked.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i like it so far which is impressive since i despise most Sandbox game, but i can deal with this one.

but damn having to choose between taking Alam and Domia sucked.

a little dissapointing in order to get some of the girls you have to be more of a dick but what can you do i guess.

still need to try the rest of the game but yeah so far i like it.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
where's the option to skip the quests you've already done? just trying to avoid going through all the "fight the ogre" RNG and stuff
You can skip the entire "merchant family" the moment you hear the noise. Just ignore them and ride on.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Currently I did not implement the actual consequences of this decision so it doesn't matter.
it does for me cause i cant keep both:cry::LOL:

but if you decide to drug the mother do they both go with you since the choice doesnt appear? or just Domia by default?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
it does for me cause i cant keep both:cry::LOL:

but if you decide to drug the mother do they both go with you since the choice doesnt appear? or just Domia by default?
If you completed both flows (Alam and Domia) and you drug Fahda, they are both flagged to come with you. I hope to implement this in later versions.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
If you completed both flows (Alam and Domia) and you drug Fahda, they are both flagged to come with you. I hope to implement this in later versions.
hmmm slightly against my playstyle but at least the rape is avoidable so theres that. but i'll take what i can get. thanks for the response

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes