somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The Map portion of the game needs work, passing turns and nothing happens and then suddenly something happens. It just feels bad, you could instead have a +# per turn which would equal out to the same, if you want RNG make it between 1 and 3 and then do your math around the average.

walkthrough doesn't mention eviette.

The map doesn't really explain your much it needs a much more in depth tutorial. Why do you gain what you do when you do or don't, and how much.

Having the icons on the same layer as the text box isn't a great idea, hides the stuff you need to use when you are trying to look at the map. Also the icons in the city should really be easier to see.

Some maps aren't great, like the cave in the desert town. If you press Up which looks on screen to go in the cave instead leads you outside. Directions should follow the images you placed.

If you take her forcibly and run into a goblin the background stays black post win.

Surprised he doesn't try to convince Arzu for sex.

You should cut off the caves once the mission is done, especially going there in the evening when it still shows light.

"If you don't talk to anyone but her and alam" (should be domia) (conversation with alam typo)

Second visit to mansion mentions the usurper burning the temple, but she also mentioned that previously.

If you took damage in goblin cave you don't heal it when you fight Domia.

ziruan domia roof doggy_07R just a grey screen with that when you finish in domia.

Reactions: pizbia

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Surprised he doesn't try to convince Arzu for sex.
She is filled to the brim with goblin cum at this point so I decided to skip this option.

Thanks for your other comments, I'll fix them tonight (at least the low hanging fruit).

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Great. You want us to waste time panning over old bags before we have sex with them. Pass. Have better things to do then wait thru an animation that can't be skipped thru looking at an old hag. And why the fuck would you want to touch her in the first place when the daughter doesn't look like a decrepit bag of shit? And yeah. So WERY not interested in save scumming a rock/paper/scissors fight. That you can't rollback. Cause that is FUN.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
speaking of goblin chick. id prefer prior to witnessing her on her back with goblin dong all over her. id think a render of the goblins walking towards her getting ready for sex(her standing against a wall or something) would be better. that initial view was just gross. that way player could have more options to decide if they wanna commit to seeing whats gonna go down or not.

i'll admit that was the only part of the game so far that made me wanna bail. but it did made me lose interest in her entirely.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
She is filled to the brim with goblin cum at this point so I decided to skip this option.

Thanks for your other comments, I'll fix them tonight (at least the low hanging fruit).
Post sex with alam

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/quests/ziruan.rpy", line 2760, in <module>
IndexError: pop from empty list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/map.rpyc", line 204, in script call
    �Ɵ�Ga    �啰�ITѧO�E�[�2a�v�bh�%Q�u3��nP���A�H��&o�9$�P���Gl
  File "game/quests/blazeer.rpyc", line 2030, in script call
    ��0� ��ws�rV��'`Fؙ�v�,�I��"��f�dGv����\��:X�e��h����>gv��v��_d�W�|������{���Q��rs������Q���,vcs�K���
  File "game/quests/blazeer.rpyc", line 1947, in script call
    ���h
  File "game/quests/blazeer.rpyc", line 1989, in script call
    Xx��f)<6���B�U��jSisTj�-��ђE\c�h��=>�Y���hM|�    �G[7�m�ײ[� �ح�ʭO4J�����Pډ�v6�v��#��!�+K�fJ���O|ظՏ�눍����fÒ��ž}���f��(�>Ք�5(�OB�R�g�7�R�T3    u�<��d�JB
  File "game/quests/blazeer.rpyc", line 2030, in script call
    ��0� ��ws�rV��'`Fؙ�v�,�I��"��f�dGv����\��:X�e��h����>gv��v��_d�W�|������{���Q��rs������Q���,vcs�K���
  File "game/quests/blazeer.rpyc", line 1825, in script call
    .�o�|:Z�m ��|��/

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Started a new game. Burned the temple but they still have 40 troops so I can't progress :/

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Started a new game. Burned the temple but they still have 40 troops so I can't progress :/
You can, because for the 20 turns after you burn the temple your army is double strength. Implemented this so you could go after Marbia if you want.

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Great game, finished all the content without any bugs or errors.
The story is interesting, revenge is always satisfying.
My only concern is, looking at the world map and all the territories we will need years in updates to finally get to the queen and the sisters.
I mean, like I said revenge is always sweet, but I'm not feeling any ill feelings towards the current female cast.
I wanted to play a rape maniac and get back at all of them, but they didn't do anything to me and raping random women because I can, just isn't the same feel if you know what I mean.

So I hope you don't abandon the game before we get some real satisfying revenge on the people who actually did something against me :D

• Red Heart

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
After I beat Angilica, I cant find her in the Citadel, The n palace location are no go, Why is that?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I mean, like I said revenge is always sweet, but I'm not feeling any ill feelings towards the current female cast.
Yes, I realize this is an Achilles heel. You spend most of your time in the miniquests but there's no connection to the actual ruler wenches. That's why I introduced the Raids, so the player can actually see more of the ruler wenches. In the next updates I intend to make the opposing rulers even more prominent, so beating them is more satisfying.

Last edited:
Reactions: Medak

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
After I beat Angilica, I cant find her in the Citadel, The n palace location are no go, Why is that?
Are you sure you didn't kill her? You must use subdue in all of your attacks to completely subdue her.

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Yes, I realize this is an Achilles heel. You spend most of your time in the miniquests but there's no connection to the actual ruler wenches. That's why I introduced the Raids, so the player can actually see more of the ruler wenches and moving forward I intend to make the opposing rulers even more prominent, so beating them is more satisfying.
Yea, you started strong with the "bitches" that we can't do anything to so far and gave us sweet innocent girls/women to rage upon.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Yea, you started strong with the "bitches" that we can't do anything to so far and gave us sweet innocent girls/women to rage upon.
Well, you can do some nasty stuff to the wenches once you beat them but I need to make them more prominent in the game so the player will want to beat them already. Make it a bit emotional.

As for the sweet/innocent girls in the miniquest, you can be a jerk or not jerk but the Karder the MC is basically a huge asshole.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Well, you can do some nasty stuff to the wenches once you beat them but I need to make them more prominent in the game so the player will want to beat them already. Make it a bit emotional.

As for the sweet/innocent girls in the miniquest, you can be a jerk or not jerk but the Karder the MC is basically a huge asshole.
What is "wid" variable ??

Medak

Oct 11, 2019

Yea, maybe give us a little backstory like, the next territory ruler helped take over your kingdom or is torturing males or is generally a bitch.
I mean the two current rulers we had were the picture of innocents, the priestess and the little girl and the girls in the mini quest are all nice.
It is way more fun to put an arrogant bitchy stuck up noble in her place as a common whore.
Anyway, that's my opinion, you do you and good luck.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes