somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The "leave area" icon doesn't show up well in the dark.

Alam doesn't show up if you seduce her and also have domia on warrior, and no one is at the palace.

The loss of obedience/morale even when all buildings are created/staffed seems a bit silly. Like morale is at 5 and no way to raise it post temple.

If you lose a territory a lot and retake it a bunch, there is an auto pop up of "you conquered the territory" even before the battle.

Garrisons don't seem to increase via the 5 you send, sometimes no increase sometimes a few.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
The "leave area" icon doesn't show up well in the dark.

Alam doesn't show up if you seduce her and also have domia on warrior, and no one is at the palace.

The loss of obedience/morale even when all buildings are created/staffed seems a bit silly. Like morale is at 5 and no way to raise it post temple.

If you lose a territory a lot and retake it a bunch, there is an auto pop up of "you conquered the territory" even before the battle.

Garrisons don't seem to increase via the 5 you send, sometimes no increase sometimes a few.
1. I need to make the icon brighter, yeah.

2. Alam and Domia won't appear in the Palace regardless of your choices, at least for now. I should make it clearer.

3. I Need to address Morale and Obedience drops better. Obedience is raised by troops in the garrison and conquering fiefdoms but other than a Temple and having Nahir in the palace there's currently not much to do to increase Morale.

4. Troops take 4 turns to reach the garrison, hence it might seem Obedience doesn't increase, but it does once they reach the garrison.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Why there is a "gay" tag for this game? Does it functions as a warning that this game has some trap girls?

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
I would be great, if it was possible to aquire some of the women of the infiltrating side quests for your palace, too. They don't have to provide bonuses like the captured fiefdom rulers, if assigned to the council. Just make them available as sex toys or something like that in the throne room. F.e. in the first mission the captured acolyte would make a good asset, maybe depending on how the mc treated her during interogation and afterwards. Just like it is possible to aquire either Alam or Domia after the second infiltration quest. Any chance that this may happen in the future?

Reactions: martinlongbow

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I would be great, if it was possible to aquire some of the women of the infiltrating side quests for your palace, too. They don't have to provide bonuses like the captured fiefdom rulers, if assigned to the council. Just make them available as sex toys or something like that in the throne room. F.e. in the first mission the captured acolyte would make a good asset, maybe depending on how the mc treated her during interogation and afterwards. Just like it is possible to aquire either Alam or Domia after the second infiltration quest. Any chance that this may happen in the future?
It makes sense, especially since it is strongly hinted that Domia (warrior flow) and Alam (both flows) will continue with Karder, the MC. Could be shorter, less detailed sex scenes, a source for plot or even as assets to be traded. On the other hand, I need to make sure the number of women doesn't get out of hand and the player remembers who is who. Maybe limit the amount of non-rulers to X and "let go" some of the miniquests women if the limit is met.

Reactions: Seewolf
Aug 2, 2018
ok this is gonna sound really really fucking stupid, but I haven't touched this game since the last update, wtf do i do, like on the map i beat marbia, then built a bunch of shit but then what, ik theres supposed to be shit to do but idk how to reach it.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
ok this is gonna sound really really fucking stupid, but I haven't touched this game since the last update, wtf do i do, like on the map i beat marbia, then built a bunch of shit but then what, ik theres supposed to be shit to do but idk how to reach it.
Currently two fiefdoms (+ their rulers + infiltration miniquests) are available: Marbia and Oryeonguk. Does this answer your question?

Reactions: Rory Smith

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
The start was good and it allowed us to choose whether it was good or bad, ie whether to rape or let women give voluntarily. As soon as this strategic map came to light, the story died. No, the goddamn can handle any strategy and other shit. I can't even try to go any further. It's a pretty bet that this hell is going to be slow. This style of play is not for me. Without the strategy part, I could have endured this because the start was damn good.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
The start was good and it allowed us to choose whether it was good or bad, ie whether to rape or let women give voluntarily. As soon as this strategic map came to light, the story died. No, the goddamn can handle any strategy and other shit. I can't even try to go any further. It's a pretty bet that this hell is going to be slow. This style of play is not for me. Without the strategy part, I could have endured this because the start was damn good.
Are u a sandbox hater ??

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Well, personal gameplay preferences are different. I like the strategic conquest aspect in this game. It's not only about steamrolling the map with your army, you'll also have to make sure there is a strong enough garrison to repell possible enemy attacks on your newly conquered lands and there are setbacks. I really like that style of gameplay and the side quests and main quests actually provide story advancements. So I'm really content with this game so far and I'm thinking about supporting it. Why no patreon by the way? Because of the possible rape scenes?

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Inside the Compressed version there is a RAR file called dialogue with 1 file in it called dialogue.tab. Anyone know where to put this file?

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
It makes sense, especially since it is strongly hinted that Domia (warrior flow) and Alam (both flows) will continue with Karder, the MC. Could be shorter, less detailed sex scenes, a source for plot or even as assets to be traded. On the other hand, I need to make sure the number of women doesn't get out of hand and the player remembers who is who. Maybe limit the amount of non-rulers to X and "let go" some of the miniquests women if the limit is met.
It would definitively motivate to play the infiltration quests if the player can gain at least one woman out of the infiltration content for his throne room or whatever. And yes, a short additional and repeatable sex scene in the home castle for those non-ruler women would be nice. Personally I liked the model of the blonde acolyte woman of the first infiltration quest a lot and I felt sorry about just letting her go. After hearing her story about the abusive father, I didn't want to ravish her after she fulfilled her part of the deal. But I really would have liked taking her home and offering her a new life at court (as personal sex pet... lol). So I'd really appreciate it if every infiltration mission gave the player an additional plaything. Sure those are side characters, no fiefdom rulers, so I wouldn't expect much from it, just some short repeatable scene back home. There could be an interaction button within the throne room, where the player can access all those non-ruler women, who decided to join the mc after successful infiltration quests. Like that there doesn't have to be a limit, since non ruler women can't be asigned to the council and they only appear at the throne room, which seperates them from the ruler women. It would be just like a bonus scene the player may be able to aquire.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes