Nov 11, 2018
Man which one is riposte and which one is parry ...like what should I click when? I have died 50 times already. Somebody help me.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Man which one is riposte and which one is parry ...like what should I click when? I have died 50 times already. Somebody help me.
You can use the mod it still works with some bugs but it make the game way more better you can win with just one click

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
The first letter of each attack hints at its Scissors Rock Paper equivalent.
Riposte -> Rock
Slash -> Scissors
Parry -> Paper

Reactions: Barack Osama99

Garrokin

Aug 14, 2020
I must say, this is for sure non standard game. However, I would suggest few improvements:
1) Troop and gold generation seems to be a bit random - have you consider to give x amount of each per y turns?
2) Infiltration missions - that isa great feature of the game, as it is not often used in so advanced form in strategy like productions. I wonder if there will be more non direct conquest options - like for example diplomacy. You could for example soften the kingdom first, by doing some sabotage, have more troops garrisoned in bordering realms (the more borders, the better) and by such, inflict preassure that will force kingdom to surrender. Just an idea
3) I'm a bit surprised by the change of character of girls, when they are granted a seat at council and their tasks are done. I'm not sure, if it will fit your vision, but perhaps they can keep some of their personality instead of just 'I will be your slave now' attitude? In general, there could be 2 ways to get it - the more diplomatic and the more rough, where the second one would result in a 'slave mentality'. I'm thinking about it, as they are suppose to be the main character councilairs, advisors, etc.
4) Question for the future - will there be conflicts in council? For example, some girls will 'not get along well' resulting in some kind of debuffs, along with buffs? It would be for the player to decide, if it brings more harm or benefits.
5) Will there be more options for buliding army strenght? Like investing / producing better weapons / armor, adding special uits (maybe cavalery or mages?) or assigning the leader for a formation (that will influence the effectiveness of troops in battle). Or maybe armies could get experience, resulting in few ranks, like raw recruit, trained, blooded (after first battle), regular soldiers, veterans?
6) Will girls be divided into few types of people? I mean, some of them may be more 'economic' one, like the pristess, who is telling us, that she can increase gold production of the kingdom. Maybe other girls can be for example warriors, that, if being convinced into cooperation, could lead armies or be assigned to garrisons (boosts for troop generation, troop quality and of scourse the attack/defense bonuses in repelling the raids)?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Doorknob22
Aug 2, 2018
If you conquered Marbia (not just completed the miniquest, sent troops and attacked and all) and Subdued the ruler Nahir, she should be in the interrogation cells.
I think my game is bugged then cause all I can do is go to the map, click on Marbia, fight them, then build. No one in my cells.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
saves from 0.1 always giving error
Yeah, not compatible. However, when you begin an infiltration mission you have the option to Skip 'n Win, i.e. finish the mission and get the rewards immediately. Not that the rewards for burning the Temple changed a little from 0.1: your army's effective strength is doubled for 20 turns.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I think my game is bugged then cause all I can do is go to the map, click on Marbia, fight them, then build. No one in my cells.
You probably used non-subdue attacks when fighting against Nahir in your duel and killed her. Make sure only to use Subdue attacks against her if you want her alive.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Yeah, not compatible. However, when you begin an infiltration mission you have the option to Skip 'n Win, i.e. finish the mission and get the rewards immediately. Not that the rewards for burning the Temple changed a little from 0.1: your army's effective strength is doubled for 20 turns.
Most of the fun is on the infiltration mission I hope you consider to get option to skip battles

Reactions: Doorknob22

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Waiting for raiders. Will they arrive after skipping some days ??
Yes, as long as you have more than one fiefdom. Just make sure you have a garrison with at least 15 troops ready. Also, replenish your troops losses after the raid (even if you won).

Reactions: Rory Smith

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Shouldn't Alam be in your castle? She disappears from the game after you recruit her in all paths. Very disappointing, same thing for the captian of the guard! I hope she is added.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Shouldn't Alam be in your castle? She disappears from the game after you recruit her in all paths. Very disappointing, same thing for the captian of the guard! I hope she is added.
They will be added in a future release. I should have been more clear about it after you leave the oasis.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes