Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I am in the cave I find only one skyflower. I have thrice gone to all places again but cant find second sky flower in caves.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Old saves not working?
Yeah, not compatible. However, when you begin an infiltration mission you have the option to Skip 'n Win, i.e. finish the mission and get the rewards immediately. Not that the rewards for burning the Temple changed a little from 0.1: your army's effective strength is doubled for 20 turns.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mephistofeles

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
It was cool until the age of empires kind of gameplay, its a shit from there on, very sad about that, it was fine playing vn and the rpg was a shit gameplay too, i didnt understand wtf was that target mixed with rock paper sissors thing, hope the dev change his mind of the gameplay... Just make it a simple vn like all the others

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
It was cool until the age of empires kind of gameplay, its a shit from there on, very sad about that, it was fine playing vn and the rpg was a shit gameplay too, i didnt understand wtf was that target mixed with rock paper sissors thing, hope the dev change his mind of the gameplay... Just make it a simple vn like all the others
Dude...maybe is not your thing but it is not shit for that. Still, the game is just in its 0.2 version, maybe in future versions it will be more of your liking or maybe not.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
If you let Fahda sleep, will you get both Alam and Domina? Because you can't get both if you reveal yourself. Also can MC really knockup Fahda? (mentioned sibling to Alam)
Little sad that I couldn't capture Gelbart for my harem :)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Loaded a save, immediately ran into a slew of KeyError: u'povname' errors. Tried starting a new game instead and the game crashed to desktop. Now the .exe won't launch at all.

Sep 3, 2020
Great game, love the rough options, hate the map walkarounds in caves etc, and am neutral about the sometimes grainy renders. Overall I look forward to more, as long as the mod is updated (hint to dev that the mod makes the game nicer to play so potentially some lessons learned there).

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Just make it a simple vn like all the others
If it's not to complicated to implement, I'll considering adding a "story mode" where the focus is on the miniquests and VN parts.

If you let Fahda sleep, will you get both Alam and Domina? Because you can't get both if you reveal yourself. Also can MC really knockup Fahda? (mentioned sibling to Alam)
Little sad that I couldn't capture Gelbart for my harem :)
Currently Domia and Alam are "gone" after you leave the oasis and won't appear in the palace no matter what you choose. In future updates I'll make them available. As for Glebart, it doesn't make sense story wise, but I intend to introduce additional similar encounters in the future.

Loaded a save, immediately ran into a slew of KeyError: u'povname' errors. Tried starting a new game instead and the game crashed to desktop. Now the .exe won't launch at all.
same here anyone can help ?
Older saves are not compatible. However, when you begin an infiltration mission you have the option to Skip 'n Win, i.e. finish the mission and get the rewards immediately so you shouldn't lose more than a minute to return to a position similar to where you left off in 0.1.

Note that the rewards for burning the Temple changed a little from 0.1: your army's effective strength is doubled for 20 turns.

Great game, love the rough options, hate the map walkarounds in caves etc, and am neutral about the sometimes grainy renders. Overall I look forward to more, as long as the mod is updated (hint to dev that the mod makes the game nicer to play so potentially some lessons learned there).
What mod are you referring to?

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Older saves are not compatible. However, when you begin an infiltration mission you have the option to Skip 'n Win, i.e. finish the mission and get the rewards immediately so you shouldn't lose more than a minute to return to a position similar to where you left off in 0.1.

Note that the rewards for burning the Temple changed a little from 0.1: your army's effective strength is doubled for 20 turns.
Yeah thanks, I'd figured that bit out from the changelog, but that's not much help when the game won't launch at all.

Edit: Deleting the old saves from C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\RenPy seems to have fixed it.

PS: Since I'm now playing through the intro again, this should probably say "masturbate to", unless those guards are unusually accommodating.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doorknob22

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While I really dig the premise and writing of the game, the gameplay aspects are just poorly thought out. First the rock paper scissors system needs to go. It's literally impossible to win without savescumming. There's really no strategy to the system, it's just random chance. Also you can't go back to using subdue as soon as you have used any other attack. Kingdom management is just brutally unfair, it doesn't make any sense. Whenever, you lose a territory or get raided, you automatically lose several or all buildings in a province and have to rebuild them. Given the slow trickle of gold in this game , this pretty much makes it impossible to play as intended without cheating or reloading for a better RNG result. Also obedience drops happen way too often, causing you to lose territory. How the hell do you even manage to keep obedience at acceptable levels? Transferring troops to the garrison doesn't do much other than temporarily stave off the inevitable revolt and loss of the territory along with the entire garrison. At some point you also stop gaining troops, even though you're well below the max cap. The threshold for rebellions needs to be set much lower than 95 to like below 60-70.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The battle to take that territory seems to have become much tougher in the rejig. I had to save-scum a handful of times before the RNG had mercy on me.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yeah thanks, I'd figured that bit out from the changelog, but that's not much help when the game won't launch at all.

Edit: Deleting the old saves from C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\RenPy seems to have fixed it.
Seems that was only a temporary fix anyway. I lost the duel with Nahir and got dumped back to the main menu. When I tried to load a save the game crashed to desktop again, and now it won't launch at all, again.

I'm not going to delete my saves and start another new game in the hopes of finding out what went wrong, but seems there's still something hinky going on, just FYI Doorknob22.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Seems that was only a temporary fix anyway. I lost the duel with Nahir and got dumped back to the main menu. When I tried to load a save the game crashed to desktop again, and now it won't launch at all, again.

I'm not going to delete my saves and start another new game in the hopes of finding out what went wrong, but seems there's still something hinky going on, just FYI Doorknob22.
Thanks! I'll try to reproduce and fix the problem.

Reactions: gregers

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Surprised there was zero action with Fahda's tits when it came time to ravish her, hopefully those mammaries will be put to use in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes