xXWolfZz

May 26, 2020
This game is pretty good. conquered both territory's now which I think is end of content. Cant wait till we get to meet the sisters and especially get payback on the mom. Keep it up.

Reactions: Doorknob22

Quintessentialquin

Oct 5, 2019
Now I thought there is too much labyrinth in the game, and who wants to fight anyway?

So there is a little help for those who... like me, are in need. :)

Mod for help you in the game of Vae Victis - Conquer, Ravish, Breed [v0.2.6]

Mod version: 0.0.3
Game version: 0.2.6

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download v0.0.3: MEGA
Mod link seems to be broken again, sorry your mega account got nuked :(

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Hope the games battle systems are now easier to understand then before cause I have difficulty using the battle system I tried clicking all the circles before

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Hope the games battle systems are now easier to understand then before cause I have difficulty using the battle system I tried clicking all the circles before
The enemies attack in a specific pattern each, and it's on you to find it. Just save before the fight and keep track of your opponent's attacks. They won't be that random.
If you have trouble finding the patterns, they are explained in the walktrhrough .

Reactions: whichone

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
I dont know if there is a bug with the game but for some reason a cant find more that 2 flowers. one in the cave and the other in the entrance of the house. Iread that there should be 2 in the cave but I cant find the other one.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I dont know if there is a bug with the game but for some reason a cant find more that 2 flowers. one in the cave and the other in the entrance of the house. Iread that there should be 2 in the cave but I cant find the other one.
Two in the caves :)

Box # 1 is the entrance. The flowers are in caves 6 and 14

Screenshot 2021-08-20 014942.jpg

JXSXNBLXCK

Jul 22, 2021
Now I thought there is too much labyrinth in the game, and who wants to fight anyway?

So there is a little help for those who... like me, are in need. :)

Mod for help you in the game of Vae Victis - Conquer, Ravish, Breed [v0.2.6]

Mod version: 0.0.3
Game version: 0.2.6

Download v0.0.3: MEGA
Is there an updated version of this mod for the 0.2.7 version of the game

Aqxa

Jun 10, 2021
Having trouble with the android port. I'm at the first screen with start and load options however I can't select anything. Anyone able to help?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Having trouble with the android port. I'm at the first screen with start and load options however I can't select anything. Anyone able to help?
In the first screen you're supposed to enter your MC name. If you just click Enter, the game will continue.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1629902998548.png
Aug 21, 2021 03:01 PM
Public post

Quick status update: the miniquest for 0.3 update is done. Now I'm working on the taming/seduction of the ruling wench, the elven queen Teniya K'Levana. This section, at least the dominance aspect of it, will be tied very nicely to the miniquest, brining a more cohesive feeling to the fiefdom infiltration and conquest elements.
After the ruling wench I'm going to pay my debt and add Domia and Alam (The moneylender's captain of the guard and daughter respectably) to the palace and finally add the pregnancy module you have voted for.
Stay tuned.

Hiroto Tokyo

Aug 19, 2021
Aug 21, 2021 03:01 PM
Public post

Quick status update: the miniquest for 0.3 update is done. Now I'm working on the taming/seduction of the ruling wench, the elven queen Teniya K'Levana. This section, at least the dominance aspect of it, will be tied very nicely to the miniquest, brining a more cohesive feeling to the fiefdom infiltration and conquest elements.
After the ruling wench I'm going to pay my debt and add Domia and Alam (The moneylender's captain of the guard and daughter respectably) to the palace and finally add the pregnancy module you have voted for.
Stay tuned.
Second paragraph; very interesting....
BUT Why developer, why u left alone moneylender ??
Allow the mc to spend his time with moneylender & her daughter together. U are diminishing my mc's hopes!!
Doorknob22

Last edited:

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
BUT Why developer, why u left alone moneylender ??
Allow the mc to spend his time with moneylender & her daughter together. U are diminishing my mc's hopes!!
I, on the other hand, would rather the developer to focus on more content around the interaction with the ruling wenches, especially the captured ones, instead of spreading out on multiple characters in each province. Assuming there is only one ruling wench captured from each province, we are still going to get our hands on many characters by the end of this game. It's important that each character doesn't remain too shallow.

• Angry
Reactions: Hiroto Tokyo

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
lol last 2 posts show precisely why you can't please all of the people, all of the time.
Each has their preference & they are not the same.
It's simple: I listen to everyone but I try to please no one*. In all honesty, I believe that if you want to create something of value, you should only try to please yourself. In my case: make the best game I can (and hope people will like it).

*except my wife

4.20 star(s) 126 Votes