Ren'Py Abandoned Vagrant [Prologue Fixed] [Crows & Ravens]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
S

SteelRazer

Havent played it but from the looks of it and pictures that were posted here , it looks like there is just too much noise.

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
TL;DR
The thread was burning and I lost it in the middle of the 2nd page, no time for that.
Long story sort, compress those wavs in loss mp3, and put thos pngs in webp if you're going to use characters renders anyway I used Xnconvert in those pngs to 85 high webp put the images in like... less than 200mb as I did with Corruption, Dream of desires and a few bloated games with 6mb PNGs.
Put a Planned section for your tags. I know you'll hold the content when the game get some views (and patreon "boo") and the burning thread made that happen I downloaded this even knowing it hadn't the whole content said in the OP, it did help you should check the times it was downloaded to see.
I like this forum to comment download interact since it covers wide shitload of content. But the guy from the begining was right, some of us use the tags to their value, I got in this thread by searching by the tag corruption and opening the games in recents. So if it's in the game (as of now) you can put in the thread tags and in the OP. If it is planned you should say it. I have seen many others game lost in 0.1's demos to never come back, just be sure to come back I see you can take the comments from community but I saw some serious bias.
Hope I didn't offend ya!

Sorry for bad english.

DigitalDarkness

Mar 16, 2018
Actually, there's people giving valid opinions, complaints, and feedback. Oh, yeah, and other people whining about those people...
That's completely disingenuine. Only a small portion of these comments approach anything like constructive criticism. Instead, there are complaints about what's essentially a pre-alpha release of a game that no one's paying for. That's pretty much the definition of whining, and sometimes that needs to be called out. It happens for a ton of games, sorry if you fit the description and didn't like being called a whiner... actually, no, I'm not. There's a way to present issues, which some have done regarding compression, then there's the rest of the nonsense.

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
You can do plenty with just high school. I've read Second Chance on storiesonline.net , The mc was 12y and got chased by the mob half of US and shot quite a few ppl and made some *friends* because he made the mob insurances bleed when he got in a car accident that led to the police finding a laundering bank and more mob hate. You can do plenty being creative.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
That's completely disingenuine. Only a small portion of these comments approach anything like constructive criticism. Instead, there are complaints about what's essentially a pre-alpha release of a game that no one's paying for. That's pretty much the definition of whining, and sometimes that needs to be called out. It happens for a ton of games, sorry if you fit the description and didn't like being called a whiner... actually, no, I'm not. There's a way to present issues, which some have done regarding compression, then there's the rest of the nonsense.
Something being "free" doesn't remove the right to complain about it. Would you complain about a free kick in the nuts? Or, in a better analogy, suppose your buddy bought you the services of a hooker for the night. Now, suppose that "free-to-you" hooker gave you a dose of the clap. Who WOULDN'T complain?

Yes, some comments are a bit testy while others are just plain bitchy but as long as they don't devolve into personal attacks or go off on unrelated tangents there's really nothing wrong with them. At least they are bitching about the GAME, and not bitching about the people who are bitching about the game.

DigitalDarkness

Mar 16, 2018
Something being "free" doesn't remove the right to complain about it. Would you complain about a free kick in the nuts? Or, in a better analogy, suppose your buddy bought you the services of a hooker for the night. Now, suppose that "free-to-you" hooker gave you a dose of the clap. Who WOULDN'T complain?

Yes, some comments are a bit testy while others are just plain bitchy but as long as they don't devolve into personal attacks or go off on unrelated tangents there's really nothing wrong with them. At least they are bitching about the GAME, and not bitching about the people who are bitching about the game.
Your analogies are terrible, and you're doing the exact same thing you're complaining about. There's complaining and then there's criticism. And then, for the more intelligent and thoughtful, there's constructive criticism.

Reactions: Daniel xVxd
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote