What size arms/shoulder/neck should the new enemy have? See post 1161 for pics.

• Normal

• Thicker

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tempering

Jan 28, 2018
Okay, but this is the thread for ValKaree. You can say much of that for this game too, but instead of "weebo stuff" being the problem, significantly less polish and content is the problem. I'll just say that your posts seem to contain an odd amount of hypocrisy, which makes their content deceitful.

I once did not reply to you, but you replied to my post aimed at someone else. Then I told you I prefer to end the discussion, but then you go say something weirdly falsey again. Can we really just end this chatter? This is the 3rd time I'm trying to end this.
Dude, a discussion is over when both party say so. Holy Knight Ricca is a good hgame, don't like the protagonist's aesthetics, but good story and plenty of tasteful content. Valkaree has a AWESOME style, but this is my humble opinion. Esteemed professor, I am knowledgeable of the fact that your venerable opinion can be regarded for having greater importance than my wretched one. I hope you have an exquisite evening.
Best of regards. Me.

Domino002

Aug 18, 2023
Vielen Dank für dieses tolle Update. Mit Abstand eines der besten Spiele hier. Das Einzige, was ich vermisst habe, ist eine Animation, in der Val angespuckt und dann von den Klingen geköpft wird. Ich denke, das ist Level 3 oder 2. Abgesehen davon kann ich es kaum erwarten, mehr von Ihrer großartigen Arbeit zu sehen.

Reactions: valkaree99

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
I just updated the thread with v0.4.60. It adds the following, which I think it worth promotion but it sounds like the f95 admin won't be promoting it. That's a bummer, because if this new keymapping breaks something I need to know now vs in a couple months with my next release -- it will be impossible to rip it out then. If you get a chance give it a try and let me know how it works for you. It also includes the old cheat codes that unlock the anims/cgis again.

V0.4.60
Released 2023-10-08

New “Settings” option in tilte menu
o Keymapping
o Volume control
o Fullscreen toggle
o High-resolution Background toggle
Cheat codes: typing the name of the level in the title screen now unlocks the level and anims/cgis for the previous levels.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ValKaree-0.4.60
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
so I tried out the game... what do I do now? I experience the same squareness in settings and instructions. Tried pressing just about every button on the keyboard.
ValKaree_2023-10-17_16-18-23.png

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
I didn't know I had to map my keys, as games usually come with the keys mapped. My bad.
So are you saying the keys weren't mapped when you installed/started the game? That's very weird, since it should be mapped to the default keys. I'd like to get that figured out if possible.

Reactions: Tempering

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
So are you saying the keys weren't mapped when you installed/started the game? That's very weird, since it should be mapped to the default keys. I'd like to get that figured out if possible.
yes, I downloaded the game for the first time, extracted it, started it and the keys were unmapped.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
yes, I downloaded the game for the first time, extracted it, started it and the keys were unmapped.
Would you mind trying the following and see if you get the same behavior?
- deleting the game directory
- deleting the C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\ValKaree directory
- extracting the game and starting level 1 again

If you're having the same issues don't map the keys just yet, let me know so I can ask you for some more info. Afterwards I'll give you cheat codes so you can unlock anims/cgis without having to replay the game.

Thanks, I appreciate this.

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
Would you mind trying the following and see if you get the same behavior?
- deleting the game directory
- deleting the C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\ValKaree directory
- extracting the game and starting level 1 again

If you're having the same issues don't map the keys just yet, let me know so I can ask you for some more info. Afterwards I'll give you cheat codes so you can unlock anims/cgis without having to replay the game.

Thanks, I appreciate this.
Hmm, this time the controls are all there and different from what I had set before, so they're clearly new. Even tried doing it again, but still the same. Maybe it was just a random freak bug or even something derped on my system the first time. Anyway, can't reproduce it.

And I don't really need the cheat codes, I didn't lose much progress as I haven't had the time to play much.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Hmm, this time the controls are all there and different from what I had set before, so they're clearly new. Even tried doing it again, but still the same. Maybe it was just a random freak bug or even something derped on my system the first time. Anyway, can't reproduce it.

And I don't really need the cheat codes, I didn't lose much progress as I haven't had the time to play much.
Thanks for trying, and multiple times at that. It's the hard-to-duplicate bugs that are the worst. I just hope folks that run into issues post on the thread instead of just walking away from the game.

muhz970

Nov 26, 2019
Great game! Thank you! Just played through the whole thing.
I dont know if these things are bugs or intentional, but I couldnt zoom during the animations (was only zooming the background) and sometimes when zombies are too close your kick just goes right through them.

Still missing 3 animations. Would be greatly appreciated if someone knows where to find them.

Tempering

Jan 28, 2018
I dont know if these things are bugs or intentional, but I couldnt zoom during the animations (was only zooming the background) and sometimes when zombies are too close your kick just goes right through them.

Still missing 3 animations. Would be greatly appreciated if someone knows where to find them.
You are missing the 3 animations that involve a decapitated body. In the red portal, after finishing your "quest" there by going right, continue left

Reactions: muhz970

goatjo001

Aug 29, 2023
Hi, I have an issue regardless of the saving data/ resume game . Because whenever I quit the game and open it again , the progression was not saved and I'd start in the very beginning of the level. At first , i thought I just didn't actually save in those checkpoints before quitting the game so I've tried for many times but it still doesn't save any progress whenever I exit the game. I don't know if its the problem is on the game or in my laptop itself :(

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022

Thanks for the feedback, glad you like the game. If you can like the 1st post and leave a review I'd really appreciate it, it does a lot to hel the game get attention on this site.

Zombie: This empty rectangle is the hitbox for a kick, if it doesn't overlap an enemy it won't be hit. I guess I can make it a little long/closer to the mc, but I don't want it to be too unrealistic. Thoughts?

Clipboard01.jpg

The zoom thing is a bug, zoom in/out for anims should be disabled in game mode. I'll fix that in an upcoming release. However, you should be able to zoom anims in the anim gallery, is that working for you?

Thanks Tempering for answering your missing anims question, did you find those?

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Hi, I have an issue regardless of the saving data/ resume game . Because whenever I quit the game and open it again , the progression was not saved and I'd start in the very beginning of the level. At first , i thought I just didn't actually save in those checkpoints before quitting the game so I've tried for many times but it still doesn't save any progress whenever I exit the game. I don't know if its the problem is on the game or in my laptop itself :(
The game deletes all my save data when I exit, is that supposed to happen?
I have the same issue as well. I mean it's just frustrating , like I'll start over at the beginning after all the progressed I made on a 1-hour session.
Thanks all for reporting this. I'm concerned -- this is the first I'm hearing of this issue and all of a sudden from multiple folks. The game uses Chromium (Chrome) under the covers, and I'm worried they changed/broke something in the new release. I'll look into it.

For the OG's on here, would be great if you tried on your end and see if you're getting the same issue.

Thanks

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes