Level 6 has a new female enemy. What new enemy would you like to see in level 7? Pick your top 2..

• Male (human)

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Female

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • Futa

Votes: 29 39.7%
  • Monster (similar to zombie or goblin)

Votes: 23 31.5%
  • Dog

Votes: 33 45.2%

• Total voters

curiousguy01

Aug 16, 2021
Been meaning to post an update, it's just that whenever I have free time I prefer deving over writing. But this is overdue so here's the latest...

This release has been a real grind. There's a lot of new stuff, and anything new needs to be R&D'd pretty heavily, so that all takes a lot of time. The season also took its toll, and I had a pretty bad bout of seasonal depression/anxiety which killed my motivation. I even stepped away from deving for almost a week because I just didn't want to do it. That's very uncharacteristic of me since deving has been my passion since I started nearly 3 years ago. But I seem to be over the hurdle and have been putting in good sessions for a few weeks now.

The next level will include a number of new things - a new enemy, a new trap, new characters, new puzzles, and a bunch of new anims. I have most of the anims completed and I'm almost done building the level skeleton, after which I need to polish it up and add backgrounds, dialogues, etc to make it presentable. There are also a number of bug fixes I need to address. So with all that, I estimate I'll be ready to release beta in about 4 weeks.

Thanks all and stay tuned for updates.
Great news.. i haven't heard for new update for awhile now.. finally an explanation... take your time man.. dont lose motivation... been playing multiple times for different update.. cant wait for the next playthrough... and as always more gore please.. LOL

Reactions: valkaree99

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Will it be possible to sprinting slide?
At this point no, that throws off the existing mechanics. I didn't want to have a 'do everything faster' button, just a faster way to move around the levels while you're exploring. If it's a problem I'll just remove the sprinting. We'll see what people think.

predi

Jun 19, 2020
Found this game a not long ago. I liked it so far. I really liked Parasite in City too. Any good insipred by that is worth a try.
At the point the story currently is, I hope in the future the sex part will be a more active part in the gameplay, and not a just punishment/endgame screen.
Some suggestions: at the beginning where there are more branching paths it was very easy to get confused and lose where I am. A map in the future might be helpful. And I read everything, but maybe I skipped over something idk, but I got stuck at a point, and had to look up, that I had to kick a tree a couple times.

muhz970

Nov 26, 2019
Been meaning to post an update, it's just that whenever I have free time I prefer deving over writing. But this is overdue so here's the latest...

This release has been a real grind. There's a lot of new stuff, and anything new needs to be R&D'd pretty heavily, so that all takes a lot of time. The season also took its toll, and I had a pretty bad bout of seasonal depression/anxiety which killed my motivation. I even stepped away from deving for almost a week because I just didn't want to do it. That's very uncharacteristic of me since deving has been my passion since I started nearly 3 years ago. But I seem to be over the hurdle and have been putting in good sessions for a few weeks now.

The next level will include a number of new things - a new enemy, a new trap, new characters, new puzzles, and a bunch of new anims. I have most of the anims completed and I'm almost done building the level skeleton, after which I need to polish it up and add backgrounds, dialogues, etc to make it presentable. There are also a number of bug fixes I need to address. So with all that, I estimate I'll be ready to release beta in about 4 weeks.

Thanks all and stay tuned for updates.
Yes, really looking forward to the next update!
Thanks so much for doing this

Reactions: valkaree99

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
The beta was well received and as always the testers provided a ton of valuable feedback and direction. I have a solid to-do list before the public release but unfortunately I've had almost no time to dev. It's a pretty busy time so I can't say when the release will be ready, but I'll update the thread once I know more. Thanks all for your patience.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
New version has been uploaded, thanks all for your patience and continued interest. Let me know your thoughts, and enjoy!

V0.5.01
Released 2024-03-11

• 1 new level - 'Celeste'
  • 1 new enemy
  • 10 new H anims
  • 2 new trap deaths
  • 8 new background character anims
  • 50+ new background characters
  • New ‘sprint’ mechanic – hold Ctrl button (default) to sprint while running

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes