What size arms/shoulder/neck should the new enemy have? See post 1161 for pics.

• Normal

• Thicker

Results are only viewable after voting.

goatjo001

Aug 29, 2023
Thanks for the update! I've just finished the new level (Celeste) and all I can say is THAT is some GOOD SH1T, especially to those new death animations , also the puzzles are not that hard to solve as well; it keeps on getting better and better every update. I only wish that you could add a death animation where Valkaree is eaten by a zombie or gutted by it to be exact, just like that one death scene on Resident evil whereas your mc was eaten by a zombie . It was similar to the first cgi which Valkaree was bitten in the neck and the aftermath was the CGI whereas she was gutted by it afterwards. But overall it's 10/10, Would definitely play it again . 4z4w7u.jpg .

IMPAQT

Dec 26, 2018
bruh, I'm not sure how much I can add here, but the new update is absolutely awesome.
had some trouble getting the sprint to work, it was unbound by default, and after setting the button, I had to start a new level, otherwise it would reser my bindings.

But, the new content is god-tier. the addition of a female enemy is perfect. Would have loved to be able to interact with her after defeating her though ;).
A little sad that we didn't get to use celeste after as well(without spoiling too much), but I love the addition of futa content.
10/10 update. will play again.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ValKaree-0.5.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: valkaree99

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
Just want to say it took me way longer than necessary to get that the title was a play on 'Valkyrie' because I am apparently really, really fucking stupid.

• Haha

goatjo001

Aug 29, 2023
I still dont understand the last 4 heads on spikes puzzle, I have solved it but i just randomly moved the heads and somehow did it lol
I genuinely think that those 4 heads belongs to the 4 (unalive) girls (which is on the background on that same stage), and at the same time they're beheaded ; meaning it's possibly their own head, and maybe the way their corpse were positioned is the clue to that puzzle (whether they're impaled on a tree or on a spike). That is what I can only think of and the only thing that makes sense for me I guess..

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
The position of their bodies hints at the correct height for the heads on the pikes. so kneeling body = low standing body = mid corpse high up on tree = high, or something like that. That's how I solved it anyway

Feb 11, 2023
I genuinely think that those 4 heads belongs to the 4 (unalive) girls (which is on the background on that same stage), and at the same time they're beheaded ; meaning it's possibly their own head, and maybe the way their corpse were positioned is the clue to that puzzle (whether they're impaled on a tree or on a spike). That is what I can only think of and the only thing that makes sense for me I guess..
I have no clue how to pass that, I tried that and nothing comes of it, any idea how to solve the puzzle ( I hate puzzles )?

Feb 11, 2023
Im completely stuck on the 2nd puzzle of heads, oh man I hope this wont occur in the puzzles wont appear next update, its a pain in the ass ( no punt intended ) to solve, Anyone can give me the answer ( ? ), much appreciated thanks.

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes