RPGM Abandoned Valentina's Story HS Edition [v0.08] [Boneca_SB]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Valentina is much more beautiful than the girl of "Coming of age" .Valentina the best game.
one of them is black nipples (as if she were old), Valentina pink nice nipple.(young girl nipple)
(sorry for bad english)
Coming of age is a great game, I'd love to make a crossover, if crazybat gives me the girl's card
20200620000727121.png

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Is there a way to fast travel or skip to the end of classes? I seem to remember some function like that existing in this game, just don't remember how to do it

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
If u naked go to boys street, u accepted the permanent bug - "slowpoke walking"

when u have "slowpoke walking" bug, change clothes to skirt (all others untested) and come back to boys street on next day - this cured that bug

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
If u naked go to boys street, u accepted the permanent bug - "slowpoke walking"

when u have "slowpoke walking" bug, change clothes to skirt (all others untested) and come back to boys street on next day - this cured that bug
I went naked (having forgot this part of the game) accidentally and the game dressed me so I could flash them.

Sereni

Nov 16, 2019
MAC Vesion 0.04 3Gb

Mega
Mega
Mega
Mega
Mega

All GCs are unlocked
Thank you for uploading the mac version projad, that was very kind of you. Sadly it does not work on my mac. So I searched for a way to convert your windows version 0.04 to a mac version on my own and i found one. Now I have a mac version of your game wich has a size less than 1 GB! :cool:
Thank you for creating this game. I started playing the game and I can say it is awesome! Im looking forword to you updates! :)

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
is it me or is the there 3 replay's locked
1592771770501.png
just above the edge top of the basement map
is there is unlocked version that those 3 events are unlocked
does any1 has a save whit those 3 locked chars in the basement unlocked

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hold Mouse Button Down
All that happens is she moves. The option to skip time periods and fast travel (not walking!) to locations is what I'm talking about. There was a crystal in her room that let you do that before. How do I get that? Going to class everyday being forced is a HUGE problem. People won't bother to d/l if they remember the tedium.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
All that happens is she moves. The option to skip time periods and fast travel (not walking!) to locations is what I'm talking about. There was a crystal in her room that let you do that before. How do I get that? Going to class everyday being forced is a HUGE problem. People won't bother to d/l if they remember the tedium.
its simple walk to her only window in her bedroom and you unlock the debug options in the room its the fairy that does the quick travel

sanlaw91

Sep 30, 2019
Great game so far i got to the end of the current content and went WT* that's it NOOOO

Love the images and the different clothes styles that depend on the lust/shame levels
interactions with the npc's is good
also unlike some games this has almost no grinding and what there is is not bad mostly going back
to advance the story lines

all in all a very solid and great game can't wait for the next update, hopefully soon

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Next update will be on Saturday, if nothing bad happens by then. :WeSmart:
I intend to finish every event for Blad, maybe a wedding with Valentina. I wanted to take a vote on which route I should invest more time. (Blad, Dad,Sam, Hannah, Zach ou the girl from the party house)
Shiiii
I can't mention the name and val's game in the patreon, because this game doesn't belong to me.:cry:
20200417004150251.png
See you Saturday

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Next update will be on Saturday, if nothing bad happens by then. :WeSmart:
I intend to finish every event for Blad, maybe a wedding with Valentina. I wanted to take a vote on which route I should invest more time. (Blad, Dad,Sam, Hannah, Zach ou the girl from the party house)
Shiiii
I can't mention the name and val's game in the patreon, because this game doesn't belong to me.:cry:
View attachment 709367
See you Saturday
no marriage, marriage broke down sex.

• Wow

Sereni

Nov 16, 2019
I vote for the cosplay events and girl from the party. Small updates on scenes for beach and a new outifit for the cafe would also be good.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I vote for the cosplay events and girl from the party. Small updates on scenes for beach and a new outifit for the cafe would also be good.
I'm not very interested in history or clothes,I'm interested in good blowjob and partouze.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes