RPGM Abandoned Valentina's Story HS Edition [v0.08] [Boneca_SB]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
The game was delayed due to lack of internet, without internet it is not possible to translate the game into English.
20200705134708662.png 20200705142225923.png
Competition for who will be the main model. :sneaky:

Reactions: Priappus

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Some comparisons, May has a body advantage over Valentina. :cry:

Waiting for reply from craybat
View attachment 716151
Uh nice ;-) your waiting on a reply from me? For what may I ask? I didn't receive any messages so I have no clue what the question is? I've just seen this message by sheer coincidence.

I've imported May into HS myself and played with a a bit to try and make her look somewhat the same. The skins color looks really different when mported from the sbpr card. I could pass you the spbr card and the one I fiddled a bit with if you like.

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Uh nice ;-) your waiting on a reply from me? For what may I ask? I didn't receive any messages so I have no clue what the question is? I've just seen this message by sheer coincidence.

I've imported May into HS myself and played with a a bit to try and make her look somewhat the same. The skins color looks really different when mported from the sbpr card. I could pass you the spbr card and the one I fiddled a bit with if you like.
Of course I do, I'd love to play with the original May. :love:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Valentina is much more beautiful than the girl of "Coming of age" .Valentina the best game.
one of them is black nipples (as if she were old), Valentina pink nice nipple.(young girl nipple)
(sorry for bad english)
What! How dare you speak off bad of May behind my back in another thread! Is shall ban you from my game! ;)

You know the color of a nipple's doesn't necessary have to do with age, but with the amount of pigment in the skin?
I don't know where you live, but not all women have pink/light nipple's.

Women's nipple's color can have a range from very light to dark.
So saying nipple's are dark because she is old isn't entirely accurate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Am I missing something but when I go to the party it ends no matter whom I take with me. Dumps me back at the starting screen

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
So I'm interested but what does exhibition mean? you can dress naked and go out or is it public sex? what like of Exhibition is there?

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
τhanks for download Dev.
best game 1) Valentine.
2) Comming of Age.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes