4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Pawntact

Aug 6, 2017
Not yet, I'll give him a month to reply. If no reply I'll send one last email, if I don't receive a reply We can assume that he is gone
Did you use something like Mailtrack to notify you if the email has at least been read? That would give you an idea if the email is active or not.

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
i played a game today called "valentinas story HS edition" and the opening credit was saying thanks to DynamiteRedGames for the resources for the game, so i think th new owner of Valentinas Story would be the best bet to get in touch about getting the game from them xxx

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
According to the creator of Valentina's Story HS Edition, DRG left all his game features on his Patreon Page & does not get in touch with anyone. He also said DRG said anyone can continue his game & that someone might have already started.

Reactions: Stripes001

Sabot

Dec 9, 2017
According to the creator of Valentina's Story HS Edition, DRG left all his game features on his Patreon Page & does not get in touch with anyone. He also said DRG said anyone can continue his game & that someone might have already started.
Damn :cry:, I guess someone can try and continue the game. I just don't think it's going to be the same without DRG's creative direction. Also I hope that whoever does it continues to use RPGM. I know that people don't like it, but this is one of the few games that actually works well with RPGM.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
anyone encounter this problem when starting up the game?
what does that even mean and can I fix it somehow on my end?

donjonbonkhon

May 24, 2020
Underrated?!?! You must be new here. This is one of the best games ever started. Very few can compare.
Dude its abandoned, with a lot less comments and downloads and yet best RPMG game. It fulfills pretty much very criteria to be underrated. Also just because this account is new, i am no new to this stuff.

Reactions: paddyo73

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
I fear that DRG has passed away in a traffic accident or something like that... *sigh* :(

Justjorge

Apr 27, 2017
So his patreon link no long directs to his content, just who he follows. He's a patron of 2 H Games but now his preview content for the non existent 0.6 is gone, as well as all links to the CGs and everything :(

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
So his patreon link no long directs to his content, just who he follows. He's a patron of 2 H Games but now his preview content for the non existent 0.6 is gone, as well as all links to the CGs and everything :(
And his last comments on the stuff he follows dates back to 2018.

Justjorge

Apr 27, 2017
And his last comments on the stuff he follows dates back to 2018.
yeah you can’t even message him either now. But he’s still a patron of two things so I guess he’s still giving them money and I don’t think a dead person’s credit card would still work?

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes