4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

dirtyphoenix

Apr 26, 2018
So I just discovered the world of adult games through this and A New Dawn, where a young noble woman is forced to do degrading jobs for money.

Can anyone recommend to me any other games similar to these two?

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
So I just discovered the world of adult games through this and A New Dawn, where a young noble woman is forced to do degrading jobs for money.

Can anyone recommend to me any other games similar to these two?
Well if you're new to the whole adult games thing, especially where a woman is doing naughty things for whatever reason and you like the format of Astrid and New Dawn(RPGMaker type games) check out some of the best F95 has to offer:

The Coceter Chronicles
Anna's Exciting Affection
Lily of the Valley

Similar but not quite as good(though totally worth playing in my opinion):
Zoe's Temptation
Adventures of Tara

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
That's so random dude. Why would anyone dislike nipple piercings?
i think it just takes away from boobs looking awesome...also have you ever experienced them on a girl irl? they are not comfortable to brush against, and i felt like i was hurting her being as its just a needle through her nipple.

but to stay on point, i dont see astrid as being the type of girl to have them.

Burningman

Feb 17, 2018
should be possible to have it, but everything so far has been about choices so if there is nipple, tattoo, etc... I hope there is a choice like a tattoo is your choice to get it is not forced it on you because you choose sub path etc...

andydany

Jun 3, 2017
Hi guys ,i am sorry for asking this,but i am a bit noob when it comes to this.Does any of you know if there is possible to add more time when you act as a a barmaid ? Thx.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
One has to be fair here, whether you like nipple piercing or not, those red stars look cute :)

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
It seems my game is bugged? I haven't been able to lower shame lower then 92 for ages. I almost finished all of don's training. I cheated to get it down to 90 so I could at least walk outside in the underwear and finish the queens quest with low enough shame to pick the dress . I just finished the queen quest still there still seems nothing that lowers shame.
(lust is already almost maxed out)

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
It seems my game is bugged? I haven't been able to lower shame lower then 92 for ages. I almost finished all of don's training. I cheated to get it down to 90 so I could at least walk outside in the underwear and finish the queens quest with low enough shame to pick the dress . I just finished the queen quest still there still seems nothing that lowers shame.
(lust is already almost maxed out)
It's possible to get shame to 75% without cheating.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes