4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

frenchi

Jan 5, 2018
thank you, I followed your instructions and it worked well, there is just the 2nd scene with jaredh that I can not find, and the 2nd scene with finn off the bath key

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
thank you, I followed your instructions and it worked well, there is just the 2nd scene with jaredh that I can not find, and the 2nd scene with finn off the bath key
for jared, you cannot have both scenes in the same game: you either choose to tell him the truth about the death of his brother, or to lie about it. Depending on your choice, you'll have one scene, and one only. To see both scenes, play the game twice, with different choices

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Status Update #15

May 6 at 2:53am

Hello gracious supporters! First of all, thanks for your support with version 0.4! It was a bit of a rough ride, but I think it turned out alright. The good news is that I'm pretty happy with the state of the game systems now (finally), which means for version 0.5 I'm going to be spending less time coding and more time creating content and scenes. There are still a few issues remaining as a result of switching over to the new shame and outfit system, so I'm also going to be working on ironing those out. Anyway! Here are my current priorities for v0.5. Please feel free to leave a comment and tell me what parts of the game you like most, and what you want to see updates to.
My priorities for v0.5:
  • Mostly finish Don Trainer, including all daily tasks.
  • Work on more story content.
  • Work on more Freja Content.
  • Finish up Little Paul's events.
  • Add another Magic Shop Scene.
  • Expand on the barmaid job. I'm toying with the idea of adding another "mode" similar to how Calder's Magic Shop works, where there is the mini-game and then a more scene focused route.
  • Balance all the stats and shit. Don Trainer is a key player in the stats balancing, so that's a big reason why I want to mostly finish it.
Version 0.4 was difficult because a large part of the development was creating new maps, coding new plugins, re-writing old parts of the game to work with the new plugins, etc. But now that I have a lot of that out of the way, I'm planning on creating a more content focused update for v0.5.
That's about it for now, let me know what you guys think, and as always thank you so much for the support!
To $20 Patrons: I'm working on uploading the Full Resolution CG Pack, it's just my internet really sucks. I'll be posting that as soon as I get it uploaded.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Don Trainer is going to be getting a large update in v0.5. My plan is to finish most of the daily and training events. I have two new outfits, which will most likely be the last outfits I add to this part of the game. The first is shown above, the second is skimpier :)

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
I remember in 0.3 Astrid could masturbate, in 0.4 i started a new game, completed the quest where i get the orgasm book, but still no masturbation in the bedroom option , help pls?

Apr 4, 2018
Anyone plays on a Mac? I used to play but when I tried on my Mac I couldn't save. Does someone know about this problem?

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
I have an issue where I am in the Royal Castle - Kitchen Cellar. The cook's helper came into the cellar to get vegetables and I am supposed to subdue him before going up the stairs. I can't because I cannot see him. See screenshot
upload_2018-5-7_23-8-8.png

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I have an issue where I am in the Royal Castle - Kitchen Cellar. The cook's helper came into the cellar to get vegetables and I am supposed to subdue him before going up the stairs. I can't because I cannot see him. See screenshot
View attachment 97101
Hmmm, I have no problem with that spot. He stops between the two empty boxes next to the vegetables there in corner of the room, could just try running over to that spot and see if you knock him out. Do you have a save right before then (it prompts you before you go up the ladder into the kitchen cellar to save)?

If not and you want to start from there, but not start over here is my save right at that spot.

Apr 4, 2018
I run Mac OS High Sierra, version 10.13.4; I don't remember if I had an earlier OS when I played Astrid version 0.2. Can your machine support an upgrade?
Yes it's up-to-date yet. As I still didn't know how to do I went back to my PC. I may tell Dynamite some troubles can occur.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Yes it's up-to-date yet. As I still didn't know how to do I went back to my PC. I may tell Dynamite some troubles can occur.
Are you saying that you also tried the game on PC, and you still can't save? Maybe I can try to see if you're doing something wrong? If you're interested, message me

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017

Freja doesn't feel like sharing :p

(Warning: 10 MB Image)
huge thank you to all these updates for us here. Really appreciate it. Cant wait for each update to this game.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
I guess level 5 or 6 is enough; to defeat the monster, it's a good idea to have the Poison Charm equipped (which you'll have found on a previous jaunt in the sewer)

Reactions: La'Zaa
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes