4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I can get all the scenes but Finn... any suggestions?
I know only the first scene
Krossavik Commons District
Night in se is a circle go on it and you meet Finn and get the first scene.
In the bath you have two scenes with him (3&4).
And the second I don´t know you can read the hint
When I tried it I have not this option so I can´t say if the hint is correct (or if it was a mistake and a bath scene).

vcnz

Apr 22, 2017
I know only the first scene
Krossavik Commons District
Night in se is a circle go on it and you meet Finn and get the first scene.
In the bath you have two scenes with him (3&4).
And the second I don´t know you can read the hint
When I tried it I have not this option so I can´t say if the hint is correct (or if it was a mistake and a bath scene).
during finn event with full arouse chek all wsys (top-lovers, bot - cat, bot and left - drunkman) and she musturbate outside.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I can get all the scenes but Finn... any suggestions?
Mhhh... I have the most scenes finished. But i dont have the public Masturbation scene i the near of the castle and the naked in the City scene... can someone help me?
For both of you, To get Finn (which leads to the naked city scene) at night in the commons there's an event circle in the southeast part of the map.

For the public masturbation, unless I'm thinking of something else, go streaking with max arousal and to the east of the fountain (where you go with the boob guy) there's an even circle.

I love Lisa

Jul 9, 2017
Now i found Fin and i have the naked Walk Scene. But how can i get the second scene to walk inaked in the City and masturbation?

Reactions: mok135

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Now i found Fin and i have the naked Walk Scene. But how can i get the second scene to walk inaked in the City and masturbation?
I found this a bit difficult as well. Outside Finn's house, go east and then south. You'll have an encounter with a guy and his cat, and automatically return to outside Finn's place. Then go east and north, have a scene with a guy and his girl, and get returned. Then go west, and have an encounter with a drunk guy, and get returned to outside Finn's. You'll automatically get the masturbation scene. Then go north and west to end the naked walk (after a few more scenes).

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Krossavik Sewer Scenes: The first is missing (the other 3 I get with you help). Can it be that is the person on the entrance? I showed him the boobs and come in when I see correct I see nothing in the CG Gallery with my choice I have taken there.

Jareth Second 2: I talked to him the truth (1 Scene I have).

Finn Second 2: Masturbate in the afternoon in the Spa, twice. All time I get now that the two men come in. Are you sure that this is the Finn 2 scene and not the bath scene you mean?
Krossavik: Yes, I forgot about that one. If you don't show him your body and threaten him instead it leads to a scene where you're tied up.

Jareth: Yeah there's a different scene if you lie to him.

Finn: 1st Masturbation should lead to Finn saying you're waking up and he needs to do something about that. 2nd Masturbation Finn will pour something on your chest.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Krossavik: Yes, I forgot about that one. If you don't show him your body and threaten him instead it leads to a scene where you're tied up.

Jareth: Yeah there's a different scene if you lie to him.

Finn: 1st Masturbation should lead to Finn saying you're waking up and he needs to do something about that. 2nd Masturbation Finn will pour something on your chest.
That are the bath scene with Finn not the Finn scenes. The first Finn scene is he stole your clothes and so on (Walking naked along the street). I haven´t thought about that a scene can be free played when you walked naked around.

It would be nice when somebody can upload a save with all scenes free played.

Maybe like me other players can´t play all free anymore without to start new from the beginning.

Kibad

May 12, 2017
Guys, i´m starting this game now.
I just want to know, how many dominance/submissive/lust points i can get in the prologue? just to see if i'm not missing anything.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Guys, i´m starting this game now.
I just want to know, how many dominance/submissive/lust points i can get in the prologue? just to see if i'm not missing anything.
As far as dominance and submissive points, it kind of depends what style of girl you want. Generally speaking the current version of the game seems more rewarding if you go the submissive path. Then again, if you don't have at least 3 dominance points in the prologue, you'll miss a couple of images when Astrid tries on underwear at her uncle's shop on Day 2. As far as lust points, I think the maximum you can get in the prologue is 9 points, but maybe I missed something

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Its time for me to take this Valiant Warrior and make her into a huge subby lewdp-... SAVE the world out of righteousness! Thats.. thats exactly what i wanted to say:coldsweat:

Reactions: netsrac and ponyguy

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Excellent game! Really enjoy the ENF/Exhibitionism aspects. Just one question? How would I utilize the packaged save games so I don't have to play everything over from version 0.3?

Dolokhov

Nov 12, 2017
Can someone share a save where Astrid lied to him ? because as far as i can see there is other scene with them.

frenchi

Jan 5, 2018
hello, once in the tunnel, we have gone through the kitchens of the castle, how passed the characters? thank you for your answer, and astrid do not want to masturbate on the spot?

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes