4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Tupã_

Apr 25, 2018
help me. please, after opening commons krossavik ... the next step, what should I do? sorry about my English

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
help me. please, after opening commons krossavik ... the next step, what should I do? sorry about my English
You have to go into one of the houses in the Southeast (lower right) area of the Commons. Though there's about 3 minutes more content after you go in, so you're not really missing anything.

Note this is only in the 04. Release version, not the 0.4 Beta.

Reactions: Tupã_

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
i hope in the next update he provides hints on how to unlock gallery scenes. Or give a name to them than just 'locked' which helps the player identify the situation to unlock that scene

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
i hope in the next update he provides hints on how to unlock gallery scenes. Or give a name to them than just 'locked' which helps the player identify the situation to unlock that scene
Read the signs besides them. The hints given there are more than enough.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody help me and tell me if this is unlockable and when how?

Krossavik Sewer Scenes all (or is this Roman?)

Jereth Scene the 2 scene

Finn Scene the 2 scene

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Can somebody help me and tell me if this is unlockable and when how?

Krossavik Sewer Scenes all (or is this Roman?)

Jereth Scene the 2 scene

Finn Scene the 2 scene
Krossavik 1&2, lose to a mob twice in Valiant Armor (With Panties)
Krossavik 3 lost to a mob twice in Valiant Armor (No Panties)

Jareth: Not sure if it's possible to get both scenes. As far as I know you get one or the other depending on whether you lied to him or told him the truth about his brother.

Finn: Masturbate in the afternoon in the Spa, twice.

Reactions: Dole

J103

Sep 22, 2016
Isn't there an update for the Linux & Mac versions of the game?

Before someone says anything, no, for some reason the Windows version doesn't work if I try to open it with a browser and if there's a native version it's usually the best option.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Krossavik 1&2, lose to a mob twice in Valiant Armor (With Panties)
Krossavik 3 lost to a mob twice in Valiant Armor (No Panties)

Jareth: Not sure if it's possible to get both scenes. As far as I know you get one or the other depending on whether you lied to him or told him the truth about his brother.

Finn: Masturbate in the afternoon in the Spa, twice.
Krossavik Sewer Scenes: The first is missing (the other 3 I get with you help). Can it be that is the person on the entrance? I showed him the boobs and come in when I see correct I see nothing in the CG Gallery with my choice I have taken there.

Jareth Second 2: I talked to him the truth (1 Scene I have).

Finn Second 2: Masturbate in the afternoon in the Spa, twice. All time I get now that the two men come in. Are you sure that this is the Finn 2 scene and not the bath scene you mean?

schnitzi

Dec 27, 2017
How do I get the Jareth scene after telling him the truth?
I load presave 4 (end of sewers and after telling truth to Jareth)
Every time I go to his door Astrid says she won't bother him.
Does the scene requires a special shame stat or something?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
How do I get the Jareth scene after telling him the truth?
I load presave 4 (end of sewers and after telling truth to Jareth)
Every time I go to his door Astrid says she won't bother him.
Does the scene requires a special shame stat or something?
After a time I get in (maybe I helped the Queen before I don´t know exact anymore). Then I have to buy the dress (Krossavik Commons District I can go when I have helped the Queen). When you go then with him to the date you get this scene.

U

User_66221

Very interesting update, it's one of best games on the forum so far. Can't wait to see next version :)

I love Lisa

Jul 9, 2017
Mhhh... I have the most scenes finished. But i dont have the public Masturbation scene i the near of the castle and the naked in the City scene... can someone help me?

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Mhhh... I have the most scenes finished. But i dont have the public Masturbation scene i the near of the castle and the naked in the City scene... can someone help me?
Streak with high arrousal. Spot is between hedges and castle.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes