4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
i got to 77% shame
all i gotta do is keep do the second option (dont pay for hotel) and be in undewear/topless infront of the black guy

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I posted it in another thread, that I keep the users informed with news by the devs but I will not share any links. So there are four options you have, appreciate that you get latest informations from the dev (even without paying a single dollar), put me on the ignore list so you won't get blueballed anymore (for not paying a single dollar), support the dev and become a patreon (now you get the infos _and_ the download links!) or wait for the one or another samaritan who is willing to share the links :) Now, choose wisely :)
Totally fair points. Re-reading my previous posts I can definitely see how ungrateful I sounded. Apologies for that, I guess I've been chomping at the bit to play the newest update since I decided to skip the beta release. Full disclosure, I actually am a Patreon supporter of DRG, but I can't justify $10 per month for one dev since I only allow myself to spend $20-30 per month across all Patreon developers I support (it varies as I find new games I like), so I'm the cheapskate who only pledges the minimum.

It's no excuse either way. Sorry for my ungrateful rudeness. I'll go eat my shoe in embarrassment now :FeelsBadMan:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Totally fair points. Re-reading my previous posts I can definitely see how ungrateful I sounded. Apologies for that, I guess I've been chomping at the bit to play the newest update since I decided to skip the beta release. Full disclosure, I actually am a Patreon supporter of DRG, but I can't justify $10 per month for one dev since I only allow myself to spend $20-30 per month across all Patreon developers I support (it varies as I find new games I like), so I'm the cheapskate who only pledges the minimum.

It's no excuse either way. Sorry for my ungrateful rudeness. I'll go eat my shoe in embarrassment now :FeelsBadMan:
I didn't take it too harsh, that's why I put some smiling smilies at the end. At least you support some devs but you're totally right, you cannot support all devs with 5$+ dollars and need to set a limit. This is what I do too.

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
T Full disclosure, I actually am a Patreon supporter of DRG, but I can't justify $10 per month for one dev since I only allow myself to spend $20-30 per month across all Patreon developers I support (it varies as I find new games I like), so I'm the cheapskate who only pledges the minimum.

Note DRG charges per major update not per month (unlike most Devs) so assuming a 3 month update cycle its only $3.3 per month with $10 pledge.

Reactions: Mwanted
D

Deleted member 242829

Thanks so much!

Btw, who's that girl in your profile pic? I need to know for research purposes.
That’s this perfect girl. Ask her some picture

Reactions: Certyx

nejaldrig

May 22, 2017
How do you find the new NPC "the event circle in the bottom right of the new map".

I think I've done all of Freja's quests - last I saw of her was when she disappeared after the lesbian sex scene.

I cant find the new NPC no matter where I look.

Urtasil

Aug 14, 2017
Yeah i think its one off the best games out there atm. but for us that are impatient you can regulate shame and curroption with and the cheat tool or the cheat tool

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes