4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

lemartes

Nov 12, 2016
its a cool game but gets updated slowly, maybe better to wait some time to start to not lose your interest at the middle of the game :)

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
VWA v0.4 Released to $10 Patrons

Apr 23 at 7:46am

Hey guys, so I've finally finished the full 0.4 release (Assuming no problems, fingers crossed). I said I was going to add at least a little Freja content, and well, I had a stroke of inspiration that more or less morphed into something else. This resulted in a couple dozen renders that all had full backgrounds, and ended up taking a long time for me to crunch out. I literally finished the last render like 3 hours ago, so I got this uploaded as soon as I could. There's a series of events with a new character that can be kicked off by finding the event circle in the bottom right of the new map (Krossavik Commons) at night while wearing your Valiant Warrior outfit. Also requires you to have finished all Freja events from 0.3. After these events, a couple more open up involving the new character in the bath house if Astrid masturbates right before cleaning time (Afternoon). For the second new bath house scene I tried something new, where most of the images are from Astrid's point-of-view. Thought it might be cool, so hopefully it was worth doing because it was a pain setting up the camera. Let me know if you would like to see more of these kind of scenes. Anyway!

Changes Since Beta

• Added new series of events as stated above
  • Added all scenes to the gallery and reorganized it a bit
  • Added a few more NPC's to the new map, but I still need to add a lot more.
  • Finished story beat with Ramon's house to give player better impression of where story content ends in this update.
  • Added an experimental option to the System Options Menu called "Event Updates/Frame". If you decease this value, it will force the game to limit the amount of event updates that are processed per frame. For example, if you set this to 50 and there are 100 events on the map, each event is only being updated every other frame. This may improve performance on larger maps with lots of events. I've tried setting it to 100, and it doesn't seem to make the events stutter too bad. Setting it to 50 slows things down to a crawl in the city maps however.
  • Added gold window to main menu
  • Re-balanced the gifts in Don Trainer to be more forgiving.
  • Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.
Changes from Beta (Pasted here from Beta post):
Game Systems Changes
  • New outfit and wardrobe system: The outfit system functions differently now, requiring you to access a wardrobe to change your clothes.
  • New shame stat system: Directly affects what outfits Astrid is willing to wear, and the maps she will enter while wearing certain outfits. I'm still balancing things, so cheats may be necessary for you to see all content: namely underwear streaking and the new Marcus scene due to the low shame requirements.
  • The shame system supports temporary "buff" modifiers. For example, night time gives you a -10% shame buff. Max arousal is another -10%. I'm thinking about adding a drunk state modifier as well.
  • NPC reactions to your outfit in the outdoors part of Krossavik Merchants District are mostly finished I think. So that gives you an opportunity to play with the shame system a bit.
  • New dialog interaction popup system: During conversations, a full body image popup of Astrid will appear depending on the face icon. I have most of the outfits rendered.
  • Modified standing picture system: For skimpier outfits there are multiple variants of the standing picture, which will change depending on Astrid's level of Shame and the current map environment.
  • New main menu with a changeable background and character portrait. More character portraits can be unlocked by finding in-game crystals.
Sexy Related Content
  • Re-rendered original three book masturbation scenes with better lighting
  • New Inn masturbation scene (non-virgin only)
  • New Inn scene with Marcus while cleaning the washroom. Requires Astrid to be topless or naked,
  • New peeing scene in the Inn's bathroom. 3 variants (main outfit, underwear, naked)
  • A few mini-scenes on the first floor of the Inn when you talk to people in the common room. Must be wearing the Valiant Warrior outfit without a bra, or without panties. Different people appear at different times of day.
  • New defeat scene in sewer (requires Astrid to be not wearing underwear)
  • New complex scene in Royal Castle after you sneak in through the sewer. Two different methods: Sneak in or attack. If you want the sexy scene, take the sneaking approach.
  • New scene with Jareth. Requires Astrid to tell him the truth about Nicholas. This scene is a bit rough. Turns out Jareth is a tad sadistic.
  • New Litttle Paul Scene
  • New scene by the well in the north-west corner of Krossavik Commons. Requires time of day to be evening, and must be wearing valiant warrior outfit. 2 variants.
  • New scene in Krossavik Commons church. You need to enter when a service is being conducted.
  • New bath house with masturbation scene. Requires max arousal. Hint: The outcome can be different depending on the time of day.
  • New barmaid mini-game job. Serve beer to customers. More to come in the future.
  • Added the Forest Tunic to the Flash Someone daily task in Don Trainer
  • Various random re-renders with better lighting, including the sexual experience menu and naked teleport scene.
Am i reading this right about Romon's house? Is it in the version here to download? I still can't find it if it is.

lolguest

May 4, 2017
Ooooh Yeah hahaha
I would be happier if this wasn't released in a monday morning and I had time to play, but I'm not complaining at all.

TONIGHT boisss.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Perhaps I'm misunderstanding but why hasn't the link been shared here if it's been released? "VWA v0.4 Released to $10 Patrons" suggests that the full 0.4 version is available now. Person who posted that is giving us all blue balls by not sharing. :cryingface:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
He's been doing great so far. I hope he will fix some textual inconsistencies that came with this update (after losing your virginity). It's pretty cool that he's releasing update per 3 months since every update is huge. He had to revamp whole clothing system and create Commons so next update should be much bigger in terms of action. There are plenty of things that could be improved and added but with this dev we can expect some great things. Amongst all RPG maker games on this site there are only few that trully use this engine and this game is one of these few. I think I will have to send him my feedback as some issues stayed the same, but it's quite an amazing and ambitious game.
All good apart from one thing: 3 months is really a lot of time, at least for me. I hope he can get enough support to shorten it while adding the same amount of content.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
All good apart from one thing: 3 months is really a lot of time, at least for me. I hope he can get enough support to shorten it while adding the same amount of content.
I agree, partially. It's a long time to wait, but compared to a lot of other developers DRG really includes a lot of new content with each of his updates. Some developers will do updates every month but they're really very inconsequential in terms of actual new content.

DRG is consistent with both his update timelines as well as amount of content in each update. Even though this game is only at version 0.4, compared to many other H-games that are still in development he is miles ahead. Hell, there are a few games on here which are considered Completed and only have a tenth of what's available in this game.

Anyway, I'm rambling. I don't like waiting 3 months between new versions either, but so far I've never been disappointed when a new update drops. I can't say that's true for most H-games. Just my opinion though

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
How to trigger the finger anal punishment scene?
You have to steal a jeweled ring from the guard barracks while you are trying to recover Freya's mask (the ring, IIRC, is on the table in the storeroom where you find her mask).

Then, try to sell it to the merchant next to the magic store. Come back, get arrested, and get that scene.

Reactions: SvenVlad

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
You have to steal a jeweled ring from the guard barracks while you are trying to recover Freya's mask (the ring, IIRC, is on the table in the storeroom where you find her mask).

Then, try to sell it to the merchant next to the magic store. Come back, get arrested, and get that scene.
Ty. :firstimekiss:

May 21, 2017
Got any way to get gold with Don? If you have a save q have the options released and you can make it available to friends :FeelsBadMan:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Perhaps I'm misunderstanding but why hasn't the link been shared here if it's been released? "VWA v0.4 Released to $10 Patrons" suggests that the full 0.4 version is available now. Person who posted that is giving us all blue balls by not sharing. :cryingface:
I posted it in another thread, that I keep the users informed with news by the devs but I will not share any links. So there are four options you have, appreciate that you get latest informations from the dev (even without paying a single dollar), put me on the ignore list so you won't get blueballed anymore (for not paying a single dollar), support the dev and become a patreon (now you get the infos _and_ the download links!) or wait for the one or another samaritan who is willing to share the links :) Now, choose wisely :)

Reactions: Guenther78

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I think I got almost every scene. The only one missing is the one when you give No to Jareth.

Did anyone was able to decrease below 50%/80% of shame? I'm stuck in this.

PS: Uploading my save in case someone might be interested.

Edit: just noticed the last one with little paul and finger guy is also missing

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes