4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

schnitzi

Dec 27, 2017
Complete Freya's quest. You can visit her every night at NE merchant's district.

The last part of the quest requires you to streak at night by going out in underwear. Just raise your arousal to max; then wait until late night (you'll get the % shame required as long as you didn't masturbate). After this you'll find the wardrobe option.

To equip it, lower your shame level to 85% by visiting the church and masturbating a few times; then repeat step above to get the % shame required.

Keep in mind you need to implement the shame level patch or none of this will ever work properly.
Thanks for your help. Sorry but there is another question. Do I have to go through complete sewers and to the queen to get the permit for Krossavik Commons?

Sam Cowden

Jul 17, 2017
who can share all open scen. (i cant find stealing punishment)
The stealing punishment is triggered by stealing a ring during Freya's mission to get her mask back and then attempting to sell it in the shop next door to the Mage Shop. It's a one off deal I think, decide not to sell the ring and you don't get a second chance.

vcnz

Apr 22, 2017
The stealing punishment is triggered by stealing a ring during Freya's mission to get her mask back and then attempting to sell it in the shop next door to the Mage Shop. It's a one off deal I think, decide not to sell the ring and you don't get a second chance.
Can u give ur save with open scene?

Certyx

Feb 12, 2018
Thanks for your help. Sorry but there is another question. Do I have to go through complete sewers and to the queen to get the permit for Krossavik Commons?
Yes. Once you do this, then you can access church.

Edit: Church scene opens at noon.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
hi, where's ramon house to investigate?
Could we get a save with all scenes unlocked?
Read the thread. Both of these questions have been addressed.

Guys Ramon's house isn't implemented yet as Dynamite said in changelogs. But it will be for the major release (which probably is today)
The new scenes will also be available in gallery, so there's no reason to ask by completed saves by now, just use the ones that already come with the download and wait for this new release.
And before you ask, the major release has not happened yet and we don't know when it will happen. It should be coming anytime now.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Read the thread. Both of these questions have been addressed.
And before you ask, the major release has not happened yet and we don't know when it will happen. It should be coming anytime now.
I thought the major release already happened and now we're just waiting on the 2nd part (the $10 tier updates).

May 25, 2017
i spent the entire night tweaking the shamesys and barhelperwork, i cant just get her top completly off while shes working. all in all, insanely good game and update, sir, hats off.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I thought the major release already happened and now we're just waiting on the 2nd part (the $10 tier updates).
The recent release that was posted here was the beta version given out to $20 Patreon supporters (the verbiage for that reward on DRG's patreon states: "Download a beta version one week before a major release"). We're waiting on the full version that goes out to $10 supporters. There's still no word on when that will be coming but it should be anytime now. Technically it should have released yesterday (beta release was 4/12, meaning one week before yesterday), but he probably encountered a bug that's giving him extra trouble or something.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
i spent the entire night tweaking the shamesys and barhelperwork, i cant just get her top completly off while shes working. all in all, insanely good game and update, sir, hats off.
Yeah, don't think full topless bar is in the game, at least not yet.

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
Yeah, don't think full topless bar is in the game, at least not yet.
no need to modify the program, it's possible to cheat engine the timer
first you need to find the real game process. The own shown in "application" didn't worked for me, i had to good find one in 4 "processes"). for that, i search the gold (reminder, with that RPGmaker, you need to search for (Gold*2)+1)

when you have the processus, you have to search the timer with "Value between" in 4 Byes
the timer in memory is milliseconds. so you look at the number of second left than you talk to someone who will block the timer (when you give a beer) and do a search around that value (ex 57 seconds left so i search between 55 and 60 sec : (55 * 60 * 2) + 1 and (60 * 60 * 2) + 1
you let the time stop a little later (i generally wait under 50 and do a "next scan " between (45 * 60 *2) + 1 and (50 * 60 * 2) + 1
two scan is generally enough to find the value
you can freeze that one

the max i got is the same as you (75 consumers). an half top, Astrid getting groped and showing her but to some consumer.

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
I guess i am stuck. Chapter 2 Agent of the Queen - what to do next? Going out to meet Freja in underwear is not possible. Lowest shame level i found atm is 74/94 - still to high to go out, it says 4% to high. What can i do to lower this level? Arousal is at max.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Question: the staying at the inn for those 2 days, I see there's an option in case you don't have enough money. Is that option viable? I didn't find any way to spend what I have

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Question: the staying at the inn for those 2 days, I see there's an option in case you don't have enough money. Is that option viable? I didn't find any way to spend what I have
It is viable. You spend 200 Gold per night. There is also a shop you can buy things. If you have very little cash you can pick it even if you can still pay.

Reactions: Mwanted

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
It is viable. You spend 200 Gold per night. There is also a shop you can buy things. If you have very little cash you can pick it even if you can still pay.
I'm probably too early in the story then (I'm about to use the "mage" portal), cause I tried every possible door there is and no shop available (yet).

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes