4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
I was very excited to see this finally get an update. I love this game. Its amazing, the slow fall into exhibitionist is so well done. And damn what a nice looking rpgm ui. Very pretty. Love the new wardrobe system.

with the new update i could just be missing something but where do you see how much gold you have?

Sam Cowden

Jul 17, 2017
You can shave off some shame points (5 I think) by masturbating in the church in Krossavik Commons at noon. I've got it down to 85 (65 at night if she's horny). Can't seem to get it any lower though. I've done all the Don exercises, streaking events and cleaning the washroom. Any ideas what I'm missing?

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
You can shave off some shame points (5 I think) by masturbating in the church in Krossavik Commons at noon. I've got it down to 85 (65 at night if she's horny). Can't seem to get it any lower though. I've done all the Don exercises, streaking events and cleaning the washroom. Any ideas what I'm missing?
How did you get her to masturbate :S I am stuck on that part

Basically I want to lower her shame (still in Chapter 1) and I didnt find a way yet

Sam Cowden

Jul 17, 2017
How did you get her to masturbate :S I am stuck on that part

Basically I want to lower her shame (still in Chapter 1) and I didnt find a way yet
Go to the library in the castle and help the old man find a book (Ultimate Guide to the female orgasm), he'll give you the book after he checks a chapter in it. Before going to bed, read the book and she will begin to "experiment".

Reactions: lolguest and Forix

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So will put my question in a spoiler so not to ruin it for others so if not done the current content and hate spoilers do not click it :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
anyone else having trouble with changing the backaround and or character portraits? Do you have to get to a certain point? Ive unlocked a few but when i go into options to try to change it nothing can be clicked on.

lolguest

May 4, 2017
anyone else having trouble with changing the backaround and or character portraits? Do you have to get to a certain point? Ive unlocked a few but when i go into options to try to change it nothing can be clicked on.
Did you go to Options > Game > and then tried to switch using arrow keys?

Reactions: Fenix34

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
So will put my question in a spoiler so not to ruin it for others so if not done the current content and hate spoilers do not click it :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Only in the current version, if you hold on to the v card I imagine you can find other opportunities in future updates. I'm saving it for the ninja chick's dildo.

Reactions: Deathdawg

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I have to say, I had my doubts about this game, but after reading all the reviews I gave it a try.

Wow. Just wow.

Not a huge amount of sex in it, but a solid story line with good writing. I even found myself getting somewhat attached to Astrid, which has not happened before in any of these games. Maybe Anna is similar in that regard, but I actually found myself enjoying the story as much as I did seeing her getting taken advantage of...

Clearly, for me, this is the best overall of these games I have played. Again, not the most sex but a very fun ride.

Reactions: lolguest
U

User_66221

Can't wait for the major release and see more of the pretty Astrid's ass:p

Certyx

Feb 12, 2018
How do i can go out without panties? That Option i can't choose at the wardrobe.
Complete Freya's quest. You can visit her every night at NE merchant's district.

The last part of the quest requires you to streak at night by going out in underwear. Just raise your arousal to max; then wait until late night (you'll get the % shame required as long as you didn't masturbate). After this you'll find the wardrobe option.

To equip it, lower your shame level to 85% by visiting the church and masturbating a few times; then repeat step above to get the % shame required.

Keep in mind you need to implement the shame level patch or none of this will ever work properly.

Reactions: lolguest

lolguest

May 4, 2017
I have to say, I had my doubts about this game, but after reading all the reviews I gave it a try.

Wow. Just wow.

Not a huge amount of sex in it, but a solid story line with good writing. I even found myself getting somewhat attached to Astrid, which has not happened before in any of these games. Maybe Anna is similar in that regard, but I actually found myself enjoying the story as much as I did seeing her getting taken advantage of...

Clearly, for me, this is the best overall of these games I have played. Again, not the most sex but a very fun ride.
Exactly! One of few games around that you can feel immersed. Support in Patreon page if you can and wish this Dev continue making games forever. Btw, you can try Valentina's Story, same author.

Reactions: User_66221
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes