4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Here u guys are enjoying the game and here i am waiting for the 10$ release with the added content :/ Waiting is difficult :C

Reactions: aifman7

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
A bit of both, though much more leaning towards forced corruption.
eh, i really dislike forced corruption... but maybe i'll give it a try and see how bad it is. choosing who gets to molest you isn't really much of a choice. choosing to get into a situation where you could be molested, or avoiding it, that is a choice.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
the olds save does not work :(
The change log describes the addition of a new stat system and major changes to how some parts of the game work, it's not surprising then that saves created in a previous version don't work in this one.

ironlancer

Sep 3, 2017
The change log describes the addition of a new stat system and major changes to how some parts of the game work, it's not surprising then that saves created in a previous version don't work in this one.
Ok thanks for the information
:)

Andi Klappe

Jun 28, 2017
How do u get a permit for new district?
You have to go through the sewers and help the Queen. Then the commons were Open .

Is it True that the guy who Fingers Astrid while Streaking wasnt there anymore when commons were Open?

kaga

May 29, 2017
I've got an error: TypeError Cannot read property 'list' of undefined, when I went to meet that girl near the canals for the first time. Any advice?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Came across a bug in the inn's washroom if you clean it enough there is a double instance with Marcus were he just bathed and walks in as if just meeting him the first time

junlop

Donor
Apr 26, 2017
Is there a legit way to lower shame to a point where I can go streaking at night, or do I have to use the cheat menu?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Is there a legit way to lower shame to a point where I can go streaking at night, or do I have to use the cheat menu?
I think that you can by repeating certain points such as Don's Training.....least that is what pops into my head

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes