4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
WHAT?! There is WebP support in RPG Maker MV! HOW? Any1 knows?
Simply rename your webp file to have a png file extension and it will appear in the relevant places in the MV game editor.

eg. Rename image.webp to image.png (or image.webp.png if you want a hint of the image's actual file-type)

WARNING: This trick only works correctly if you generate the Node-Webkit based executable release of your game. If you generate a web-browser based release then it will only work in which isn't many ATM.

Last edited:

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Seems like there was also a hotfix posted shortly after the update was shared to his patreon.
Link:
Instructions: "Just copy it into the www\js\plugins folder and overwrite the original."

Not sure if the current one shared here already has the fix or not as I am just downloading it now.

lolguest

May 4, 2017
Everyone seem to be "enjoying the game" right now, but this guy above is right, the fix is not included in the download.
You should apply it otherwise you will have problems to remove clothes in Late Night (shame isn't being properly updated)

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
is this corruption game a forced corruption, or corruption by choice? as in, is she forced into humiliating and corrupting circumstances, given no routes out.... or is the MC able to make choices as to how/where/when she slowly corrupts herself?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
is this corruption game a forced corruption, or corruption by choice? as in, is she forced into humiliating and corrupting circumstances, given no routes out.... or is the MC able to make choices as to how/where/when she slowly corrupts herself?
A bit of both, though much more leaning towards forced corruption.

Reactions: Dr. Jeepers

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
First time poster here. Tried this game on a whim and I was very impressed, for a RPGMaker game. The quality of the writing is very good. Over all there is a lot of levity to the game and the main character is simply adorable. Usually I'm not a big fan of using 3D graphics to represent the characters (and it clashes here with the look of the game) but I find some of Astrid's representations very interesting and cute, so it doesn't really detract from the game.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes