4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

lolguest

May 4, 2017
How do you unlock sewers and stealing punishment scenes?,I cant figure it out. .
Sewers you unlock automatically doing Freja quests (at night go to nothern part)
Also, when you are inside barracks with Freja, steal a jewel when you are looking for her mask (in the same room at the table) and then try to sell It.

Is there a way to get into the mixed bathing at night?
Masturbate at late day time inside baths

Is there a legit way to lower shame to a point where I can go streaking at night, or do I have to use the cheat menu?
First unlock arousal status (Reading orgasm book) and build It to the maximum, that will help with Shame bonus. Also, remember to apply the hotfix and do some Don's requests.

Reactions: fenixblack

redle

Apr 12, 2017
First unlock arousal status (Reading orgasm book) and build It to the maximum, that will help with Shame bonus. Also, remember to apply the hotfix and do some Don's requests.
Not sure this really answers @junlop 's question. Sure, the arousal system allows for a temporary shame reduction. The question, though, is how is Base Shame lowered other than cheating.

I started my game with the pre-made save #1. It starts with a shame of 99. While playing, I got that base shame number lowered to 91. Once it got to 91 it never lowered again. Doing things at the mage shop don't lower it more. Don can't seem to lower it. Not found anything inside the commons capable of lowering it. Can't even do the streaking, as maximum temporary reductions need shame to be down to at least 90. I've cheated to see most of the rest of the content, so it doesn't matter to me a whole lot at the moment. Never the less, I am curious what task is supposed to lower it below that 91.

At some point I also tried starting from pre-save #4. That one starts with a shame of 91. No matter what I did in that game I never was able to get base shame to move at all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lolguest

May 4, 2017
Not sure this really answers @junlop 's question. Sure, the arousal system allows for a temporary shame reduction. The question, though, is how is Base Shame lowered other than cheating.

I started my game with the pre-made save #1. It starts with a shame of 99. While playing, I got that base shame number lowered to 91. Once it got to 91 it never lowered again. Doing things at the mage shop don't lower it more. Don can't seem to lower it. Not found anything inside the commons capable of lowering it. Can't even do the streaking, as maximum temporary reductions need shame to be down to at least 90. I've cheated to see most of the rest of the content, so it doesn't matter to me a whole lot at the moment. Never the less, I am curious what task is supposed to lower it below that 91.

At some point I also tried starting from pre-save #4. That one starts with a shame of 91. No matter what I did in that game I never was able to get base shame to move at all.

I had to cheat too but I didn't have arousal system yet to test properly, Dynamite said in his Patreon page it's possible to do it, so I just trusted in him. He's still balancing Shame and events, the streaking with Freja probably won't trigger if you don't meet requirements in the next update.

I had the same problem at the bar, specially because the guy tells you to come back at evening. If you appear at Late Day you won't trigger this bug.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017

The only way I found to lower the shame status was to scrubble the floor at night. In the Inn, before paying for your room, say that you don't have enough money. Do this 2x. In the second, some random black guy naked will be in the room with Astrid. Try to have arousal at maximum so she can clean that crap in her underwear. That will lower the shame everytime. At least until some point. I've reached 70/80 and couldn't lower more than that

redle

Apr 12, 2017
@lolguest Thanks for the reply. It may be possible. I just could never find anything that lowered shame. The game is fun, but these things get very frustrating when they fall into the trap of feeling like a large sandbox game yet there is only 1 single event or specific task that must be done in order to progress and nothing obvious that points to what/where that something is. Not triggering the first streaking event due to lack of requirements won't fix anything if that's the chosen course of action for the dev. All it will do is slightly shift which parts of the game are before and which after the impossibly high hurdle.

@SvenVlad Sounds like a useful tip, if the content were even accessible. The middle option of "work something out" to pay for the inn was never available for me. Even at night with full arousal and shame of 71/91 it wasn't a choice. The first time it was ever clickable for me was at shame of 59/79 after I had cheated shame way down.

Regardless, I hope the future development won't fall into the route of singular trigger points for advancing. I don't mind some of the linear progression (i.e. must advance the Don training plotline, or must advance the Queen plotline). It makes it less of a sandbox game, but that's fine. Whether or not I work in the day to pay for my hotel room or work at night to directly earn my hotel room is a choice. So long as both options are present there is absolutely no excuse for allowing one to progress the game and the other to keep it deadlocked. Either shame should go down from main storyline only, or every single free-roam choice should be capable of lowering shame. In other words, if there are 10 side quests and 9 are meaningless and 1 is the magically required one, then there aren't 10 side quests. There are 9 meaningless side quests and 1 main plot line story quest. That main line quest needs to be made obvious and moved into the storyline quest log.

While I'm quibbling, I'll add some more. As much as the game is often well written and humorous, at times there is absolutely no attempt at having the plot make sense. Case in point,

Last edited:

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
@lolguest Thanks for the reply. It may be possible. I just could never find anything that lowered shame. The game is fun, but these things get very frustrating when they fall into the trap of feeling like a large sandbox game yet there is only 1 single event or specific task that must be done in order to progress and nothing obvious that points to what/where that something is. Not triggering the first streaking event due to lack of requirements won't fix anything if that's the chosen course of action for the dev. All it will do is slightly shift which parts of the game are before and which after the impossibly high hurdle.

@SvenVlad Sounds like a useful tip, if the content were even accessible. The middle option of "work something out" to pay for the inn was never available for me. Even at night with full arousal and shame of 71/91 it wasn't a choice. The first time it was ever clickable for me was at shame of 59/79 after I had cheated shame way down.

Regardless, I hope the future development won't fall into the route of singular trigger points for advancing. I don't mind some of the linear progression (i.e. must advance the Don training plotline, or must advance the Queen plotline). It makes it less of a sandbox game, but that's fine. Whether or not I work in the day to pay for my hotel room or work at night to directly earn my hotel room is a choice. So long as both options are present there is absolutely no excuse for allowing one to progress the game and the other to keep it deadlocked. Either shame should go down from main storyline only, or every single free-roam choice should be capable of lowering shame. In other words, if there are 10 side quests and 9 are meaningless and 1 is the magically required one, then there aren't 10 side quests. There are 9 meaningless side quests and 1 main plot line story quest. That main line quest needs to be made obvious and moved into the storyline quest log.

While I'm quibbling, I'll add some more. As much as the game is often well written and humorous, at times there is absolutely no attempt at having the plot make sense. Case in point,

The option isn't available probably because you do have the money to pay for the inn. You have 2 choices
-Either use a cheat, like RPG Maker Save Editor and lower you money.
-Go into the sewers, buy some potions and wonder around until night.

The main point is to NOT have 200 gold trumps when you go to sleep.

I think the option becomes available after you visit the queen, but I'm not sure they are related.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
For a .4 I'm surprised at the amount of content this game has, granted the "good" stuff still seems to be a ways away. Also surprised that it's one of the few decent RPGM games. So many of them the city is bland and not immersive, the people here say loads of shit, and the lamp posts aren't on the sidewalk like in so many RPGM games where you have to move around them.

This game has some serious potential. One question though are the updates monthly, every 2 months, etc.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
The option isn't available probably because you do have the money to pay for the inn. You have 2 choices
-Either use a cheat, like RPG Maker Save Editor and lower you money.
-Go into the sewers, buy some potions and wonder around until night.

The main point is to NOT have 200 gold trumps when you go to sleep.

I think the option becomes available after you visit the queen, but I'm not sure they are related.
The first time the middle option became available for me, I did have well over 1000 gold. All 3 options were available. I'll grant you that the middle option may be considered a "lie" at that point and therefore require low enough shame. If I did not have 200 gold, then it would have been the truth and may always be available.

I appreciate you giving ways to reach the content. It sounds like your way would work. So it is "possible" to lower shame and reach the content.

Unfortunately that still leaves it in the bad-mechanics/broken-game category as far as I am concerned. Astrid can easily earn 200 gold every day. She's a "good" girl who wants to earn her way and pay her debts. If the player must make Astrid do really dumb things (spend all her gold) against her personality just so she can enable a side quest option which is also against her personality (being unable to pay her debts and asking for special favor), well that's a design that needs rethinking. Not only must a player force this side quest, with the only purpose for doing it being to "see all content," but they must do it multiple times (as I understand the description, the first time doing it doesn't give any indication that this event accomplishes anything).

If the dev really wants this event to be the only way to continue the game then it really must be worked into the plot.

Reactions: Cedrog and Certyx

lolguest

May 4, 2017
The first time the middle option became available for me, I did have well over 1000 gold. All 3 options were available. I'll grant you that the middle option may be considered a "lie" at that point and therefore require low enough shame. If I did not have 200 gold, then it would have been the truth and may always be available.

I appreciate you giving ways to reach the content. It sounds like your way would work. So it is "possible" to lower shame and reach the content.

Unfortunately that still leaves it in the bad-mechanics/broken-game category as far as I am concerned. Astrid can easily earn 200 gold every day. She's a "good" girl who wants to earn her way and pay her debts. If the player must make Astrid do really dumb things (spend all her gold) against her personality just so she can enable a side quest option which is also against her personality (being unable to pay her debts and asking for special favor), well that's a design that needs rethinking. Not only must a player force this side quest, with the only purpose for doing it being to "see all content," but they must do it multiple times (as I understand the description, the first time doing it doesn't give any indication that this event accomplishes anything).

If the dev really wants this event to be the only way to continue the game then it really must be worked into the plot.
You have valid points. I think the main problem is that there is a lot of work for only one guy. Besides making awesome renders this dev really likes to code unique features you can't see in any other game around. But then comes the creative process of the plot and balancing all elements together, which can be the most time consuming. Dynamite will figure out how to link both sides of the city (there's already an Inn there, probably for enabling streaking), and how to balance money and Shame.

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
For a .4 I'm surprised at the amount of content this game has, granted the "good" stuff still seems to be a ways away. Also surprised that it's one of the few decent RPGM games. So many of them the city is bland and not immersive, the people here say loads of shit, and the lamp posts aren't on the sidewalk like in so many RPGM games where you have to move around them.

This game has some serious potential. One question though are the updates monthly, every 2 months, etc.
He/she release updates "when they are ready/done" and not at specific times.
Patrons are only charged per major update, not every month.
I Wish more developers did that, but can understand why they don't do it
And yes it is a very good game with potential to be among the best
Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: lolguest

kaga

May 29, 2017
Is Ramon's house event implemented yet? I've searched the entire area but all doors are closed.

lolguest

May 4, 2017
Guys Ramon's house isn't implemented yet as Dynamite said in changelogs. But it will be for the major release (which probably is today)
The new scenes will also be available in gallery, so there's no reason to ask by completed saves by now, just use the ones that already come with the download and wait for this new release.

"
My TODO list for the full $10 release:

• Populate new part of the city a lot more, add more dialog.
  • Add the new scenes to the scene gallery
  • Add at least a little bit of Freja content
  • Add next story beat with Ramon's house.
Anyway, that's about it for now guys. I need to get some sleep!"

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
Is it confirm that 10$ release is today?
I think so, that is what it says on Patreon anyway.
I joined the 5$ per Major release tier today.
Now I have to resist the urge to get it here instead of waiting a week for the official release...
I predict there is a 99,762% chance that I will not be able to resist ;)

Last edited:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Ok I'm trying the game for the first tome now and just finished the prologue.
I tried to do everything and to find all the scenes, just one question:

GoWfan6

Jan 13, 2018
Honestly one of the best games I've played so far, brilliantly done and the corruption aspect is amazing. Going to donate on patreon to support this and I look forward to the releases to come.

Reactions: lolguest
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes