4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
it isnt stopped he is still working on making updates he is just a a bit slow but he works hard on it
LordD99 you just dont have patients 0.4 comes out soon enough
hahaha....yeah i admit it this games really nice. I would say this is slightly better than Anna Affection(For me). Both have good graphic,good story,good corruption way of doing things.Tbh, I like this Astrid more than Anna because she has perfect body...haha that's just me though :closedeyesmile:. There is also Overgrown - Genesis this games quite good but much more difficult compared it to Selena OHA so i need to used cheat to kill those zombies. There is also Katie Corruption this is good games you should try it too, Depraved Awakening , Vis Major. Then all is well if this games continue :heartcoveredeyes:. I know it's hard make games beautiful like this so take your times devs and Thank you. :):):)

Apr 4, 2018
hahaha....yeah i admit it this games really nice. I would say this is slightly better than Anna Affection(For me). Both have good graphic,good story,good corruption way of doing things.Tbh, I like this Astrid more than Anna because she has perfect body...haha that's just me though :closedeyesmile:. There is also Overgrown - Genesis this games quite good but much more difficult compared it to Selena OHA so i need to used cheat to kill those zombies. There is also Katie Corruption this is good games you should try it too, Depraved Awakening , Vis Major. Then all is well if this games continue :heartcoveredeyes:. I know it's hard make games beautiful like this so take your times devs and Thank you. :):):)
Thank you for all the references, I will check.

MotionAlex

Apr 12, 2018
maxlamenace1431 said:
Yes probably one of the best game ever. By the way, what are your favorites other games despite "Astrid" ?
Guys, what about 'Project Sage'? As for me its amazing game like Astrid. Check it who dont know this game

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
maxlamenace1431 said:
Yes probably one of the best game ever. By the way, what are your favorites other games despite "Astrid" ?
Guys, what about 'Project Sage'? As for me its amazing game like Astrid. Check it who dont know this game
i saw that game but didn't download as was a .1 is it worth it?

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
That link is to the beta version of 0.4 so I assume it doesn't include the $10+ Patreon content outlined in the changelog posted on page 19? I think I'll wait until the Patreon content is included, waited this long for the update, what's another week? :)

Gonna be great. Really excited to try out the new wardrobe system!

updated op thanks for the link
do you have any Change logs by any chance.
Changelog was posted one page back, here's a link:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
duh its becausse of the remade shame system.you could have know that its not that hard to play this game.

ooo wow nice menu screen i like it

Last edited:

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Wow, after the long wait I'd deleted this with all my saves. So now I debate whether or not to redownload this.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes