4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

lolguest

May 4, 2017

The file size is getting fairly large, so what I'm during currently is testing some code to allow the .webp file extension for images (.png is hard coded into RPG Maker). If all goes well, I'll need to batch encode the rest of the images and do a bit of testing. Should be posting links sometime tomorrow.

Can you hear that bois? It's the hype train...

U

User_66221

The file size is getting fairly large, so what I'm during currently is testing some code to allow the .webp file extension for images (.png is hard coded into RPG Maker). If all goes well, I'll need to batch encode the rest of the images and do a bit of testing. Should be posting links sometime tomorrow.

:)

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
Was this posted today or yesterday? It is just that i have a different timezone. So i would like to know what exactly he means by tomorrow. Honestly cant wait

Terablock

Feb 11, 2018
I understand that the upcoming version will have some game mechanics improvements, what about the story? There is any news from the developer about new quests (Freja, the School of Self Defence, the Magician ;) ) ? Thanks in advance.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I understand that the upcoming version will have some game mechanics improvements, what about the story? There is any news from the developer about new quests (Freja, the School of Self Defence, the Magician ;) ) ? Thanks in advance.
At this point we know that main storyline will be moved a bit so we can go to the other part of the city. Most likely Freja will have her share. New bar job will be present, additional doctor defeat scenes, another route for our companion's brother will be finally added (for telling him the truth). Probably much more tho techniqual side is the crucial at this point. This dev always delivers a lot of content so we can expect a lot.

Terablock

Feb 11, 2018
At this point we know that main storyline will be moved a bit so we can go to the other part of the city. Most likely Freja will have her share. New bar job will be present, additional doctor defeat scenes, another route for our companion's brother will be finally added (for telling him the truth). Probably much more tho techniqual side is the crucial at this point. This dev always delivers a lot of content so we can expect a lot.
Many Many Thanks for the info! ;)

Dolokhov

Nov 12, 2017
Where is the doctor scene ? i can't go to the sewers near Freja, Astrid always says something like Its not good idea to go there, so how i can unlock Doctor scenes ?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Where is the doctor scene ? i can't go to the sewers near Freja, Astrid always says something like Its not good idea to go there, so how i can unlock Doctor scenes ?
You have to move main plotline. Go to the palace and talk with with Guard in a basement. Wait a couple of days so he will reject you and then you can go to the sewers. Doctor scenes will trigger when you lose the fight with anything there.

Reactions: Dolokhov

Justjorge

Apr 27, 2017

Where dat update :)

lolguest

May 4, 2017
I'm wondering the same thing. The Dev probably got stuck coding the new file extension. But I'm still hoping to see the beta until end of the week.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

posted
I just sent out the beta links to all $20 patrons. I meant to send these out sooner, but I ran into some issues. I added .webp file name support to shrink the file size a bit, and of course it broke a lot of stuff. The good news is I think I got it sorted out, so we'll see. Anyway! Here's the change log for the beta. Before the $10 full release, I still have a few things to do. More on that later.
VWA v0.4 Beta Change Log:
Game Systems Changes
  • New outfit and wardrobe system: The outfit system functions differently now, requiring you to access a wardrobe to change your clothes.
  • New shame stat system: Directly affects what outfits Astrid is willing to wear, and the maps she will enter while wearing certain outfits
  • New dialog interaction popup system: During conversations, a full body image popup of Astrid will appear depending on the face icon. I have most of the outfits rendered.
  • Modified standing picture system: For skimpier outfits there are multiple variants of the standing picture, which will change depending on Astrid's level of Shame and the current map environment.
  • New main menu with a changeable background and character portrait. More character portraits can be unlocked in-game by finding crystals.
Sexy Related Content
  • Re-rendered original three book masturbation scenes
  • New Inn masturbation scene (non-virgin only)
  • New peeing scene in the Inn's bathroom. 3 variants (main outfit, underwear, naked)
  • New defeat scene in sewer (requires Astrid to be not wearing underwear)
  • New complex scene in Royal Castle after you sneak in through the sewer. Two different methods: Sneak in or attack.
  • New scene with Jareth. Requires Astrid to tell him the truth about Nicholas. This scene is a bit rough. Turns out Jareth is a bit sadistic.
  • New Litttle Paul Scene
  • New scene by the well in the north-west corner of Krossavik Commons. Requires time of day to be evening, and must be wearing valiant warrior outfit. 2 variants.
  • New scene in Krossavik Commons church. You need to enter when a service is being conducted,
  • New bath house with masturbation scene. Hint: The outcome can be different depending on the time of day.
  • New barmaid mini-game job. Serve beer to customers. More to come in the future.
  • Added the Forest Tunic to the Flash Someone daily task in Don Trainer
  • Various random re-renders with better lighting, including the naked teleport scene.
My TODO list for the full $10 release:
  • Populate new part of the city a lot more, add more dialog.
  • Add the new scenes to the scene gallery
  • Add at least a little bit of Freja content
  • Add next story beat with Ramon's house.
Anyway, that's about it for now guys. I need to get some sleep!

U

User_66221

posted

I just sent out the beta links to all $20 patrons. I meant to send these out sooner, but I ran into some issues. I added .webp file name support to shrink the file size a bit, and of course it broke a lot of stuff. The good news is I think I got it sorted out, so we'll see. Anyway! Here's the change log for the beta. Before the $10 full release, I still have a few things to do. More on that later.
VWA v0.4 Beta Change Log:
Game Systems Changes
  • New outfit and wardrobe system: The outfit system functions differently now, requiring you to access a wardrobe to change your clothes.
  • New shame stat system: Directly affects what outfits Astrid is willing to wear, and the maps she will enter while wearing certain outfits
  • New dialog interaction popup system: During conversations, a full body image popup of Astrid will appear depending on the face icon. I have most of the outfits rendered.
  • Modified standing picture system: For skimpier outfits there are multiple variants of the standing picture, which will change depending on Astrid's level of Shame and the current map environment.
  • New main menu with a changeable background and character portrait. More character portraits can be unlocked in-game by finding crystals.
Sexy Related Content
  • Re-rendered original three book masturbation scenes
  • New Inn masturbation scene (non-virgin only)
  • New peeing scene in the Inn's bathroom. 3 variants (main outfit, underwear, naked)
  • New defeat scene in sewer (requires Astrid to be not wearing underwear)
  • New complex scene in Royal Castle after you sneak in through the sewer. Two different methods: Sneak in or attack.
  • New scene with Jareth. Requires Astrid to tell him the truth about Nicholas. This scene is a bit rough. Turns out Jareth is a bit sadistic.
  • New Litttle Paul Scene
  • New scene by the well in the north-west corner of Krossavik Commons. Requires time of day to be evening, and must be wearing valiant warrior outfit. 2 variants.
  • New scene in Krossavik Commons church. You need to enter when a service is being conducted,
  • New bath house with masturbation scene. Hint: The outcome can be different depending on the time of day.
  • New barmaid mini-game job. Serve beer to customers. More to come in the future.
  • Added the Forest Tunic to the Flash Someone daily task in Don Trainer
  • Various random re-renders with better lighting, including the naked teleport scene.
My TODO list for the full $10 release:
  • Populate new part of the city a lot more, add more dialog.
  • Add the new scenes to the scene gallery
  • Add at least a little bit of Freja content
  • Add next story beat with Ramon's house.
Anyway, that's about it for now guys. I need to get some sleep!
Wow Dat crazy update:eek:

Can't wait to try it

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes