4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Yep. I, too, am looking forward to this next update. Really excited about the changes he's making and I like the direction this is headed.

Reactions: Master Mirror

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Random Render #12
Those kinds of butts are some of worst shit I see in games, butts aren't inflatable balloons.
Considering how important butt shape is for a male arousal I don't get how often they get it wrong. If the body shape doesn't have this roundness to it where there's no extreme angles it's really unappealing.
ssbac.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Creeping Death

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
So, try not to freak out ^^ ...

Dat Abdomen :)
well, it's suffice to say :WutFace::heartcoveredeyes::firstimekiss::OhMyGoodness:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
lately the quality of these teasing renders did really step up
it makes the waiting for a new update not easier :teary:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
compleetly true cant wait for the new update he maybe a bit slow on his timers but iff he brings out he brings out awesome updates
whould be cool iff also continuod whit valentina's story its also his making orignaly

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
The developer had said that he was planning to release the beta version by the end of this week. But that is probably not going to happen.

lolguest

May 4, 2017
Well, this dev usually posts at strange hours, so there is a little chance that he/she is still posting today.
Consider "today" the time this dev lives in.

By the way dev really said a beta is coming out but never said a date with precision.
"My goal is to get the beta out by the end of next week. Older saves will be broken."

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes