4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'm probably too early in the story then (I'm about to use the "mage" portal), cause I tried every possible door there is and no shop available (yet).
It will be unlocked a couple of days later. Another shop is in the sewers. Nothing too fancy but this element will be surely improved later in development

Reactions: Mwanted
May 25, 2017
no need to modify the program, it's possible to cheat engine the timer
first you need to find the real game process. The own shown in "application" didn't worked for me, i had to good find one in 4 "processes"). for that, i search the gold (reminder, with that RPGmaker, you need to search for (Gold*2)+1)

when you have the processus, you have to search the timer with "Value between" in 4 Byes
the timer in memory is milliseconds. so you look at the number of second left than you talk to someone who will block the timer (when you give a beer) and do a search around that value (ex 57 seconds left so i search between 55 and 60 sec : (55 * 60 * 2) + 1 and (60 * 60 * 2) + 1
you let the time stop a little later (i generally wait under 50 and do a "next scan " between (45 * 60 *2) + 1 and (50 * 60 * 2) + 1
two scan is generally enough to find the value
you can freeze that one

the max i got is the same as you (75 consumers). an half top, Astrid getting groped and showing her but to some consumer.
i have zero experience using cheat engine...

Terablock

Feb 11, 2018
i have zero experience using cheat engine...
The dev provided an embedded cheat menu. Inside the game, Go to item-> key item-> Debug item.
Once opened you will be able to change in-game many stats. Or you may want to alter a savegame using save Editor Online ( ) and reload from the teaked save game file

May 25, 2017
The dev provided an embedded cheat menu. Inside the game, Go to item-> key item-> Debug item.
Once opened you will be able to change in-game many stats. Or you may want to alter a savegame using save Editor Online ( ) and reload from the teaked save game file
im trying to get the timer to 2 minutes or soomething, or increasing drunk variable to shame. still, the debug mode doesnt allow any changes in this host...

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
How do i lower my shame?
There are a couple ways to do it, but it is slow going. While I love this game, it is a bit of a grind. There are some events that will lower shame, one of them is to do all three mage events. You lose 1 shame for each event. Also, if you can not pay the rent and clean 2 or three times, you will get a lowered shame when you clean in your underwear. There are others, like there is one with Freja, but they should show up in normal game play.

The other way to do it is to rescue the queen and get access to the commons. The church will provide you with reduced shame every time you make a donation. You can use the 3 red seeds to help with the frequency on this.

I will tell you, once I got the shame down to 84, I could not get it any lower, even though it said I was earning a reduction point so with max Shame and at night, you only get to 74% so you are going to have to use the cheat to lower it farther. The dev said that late night was supposed to trigger an additional 10% reduction but that there is an error and it is not firing and will get fixed in the next update.

EDIT. Sorry... just noticed there is a hot fix available to fix this on the first page.

Nakara Olone

Jul 11, 2017
There are three ways to reduce the shame. My method: 91% shame

(Krossavik Commons)
The boy in the corner (North West and in the evening) talk to him and then lose. 2x shame 89%

The chapel in the day. Just enter and enjoy the scene. 4x shame 85%

(Inn)
Then Marcus at the Inn. Do not pay the 200 gold and talk topless to him. Currently shame 80%

I hope my English was not too bad.

Last edited:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Ok I think I played it enough to know I want to support it and become a patron.
Now, just out of ciriosity for those of you that already played it extensively:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: lolguest

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Ok I think I played it enough to know I want to support it and become a patron.
Now, just out of ciriosity for those of you that already played it extensively:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's hard to say anything about chapters at this point. Dev is trying to make it a complex corruption-RPG game so he adds a lot of side-quests and mechanics each version. Main questline just unlocked Commons for us and I think that's it for this update. Update for 10$ should add a bit to that tho (something with Ramon). As for virginity I think there is no other way to lose it at this point. Except for anal. Next update should deal with that issue. Even without losing it there are plenty of other attractions.

Reactions: netsrac and Mwanted

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Thank you Ignazzio, good to know (too bad I'm almost finished though). Now let's see how he is going to manage the consequences for the major decisions we took in the first chapter.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Thank you Ignazzio, good to know (too bad I'm almost finished though). Now let's see how he is going to manage the consequences for the major decisions we took in the first chapter.
He's been doing great so far. I hope he will fix some textual inconsistencies that came with this update (after losing your virginity). It's pretty cool that he's releasing update per 3 months since every update is huge. He had to revamp whole clothing system and create Commons so next update should be much bigger in terms of action. There are plenty of things that could be improved and added but with this dev we can expect some great things. Amongst all RPG maker games on this site there are only few that trully use this engine and this game is one of these few. I think I will have to send him my feedback as some issues stayed the same, but it's quite an amazing and ambitious game.

schnitzi

Dec 27, 2017
At the barmaid job my best is 27 customers. So is there another way to get more customers beside editing the save game? Because i have no idea how to do it, cause i'm no crack in computing.

Press_ok

Apr 30, 2017
There are three ways to reduce the shame. My method: 91% shame

(Krossavik Commons)
The boy in the corner (North West and in the evening) talk to him and then lose. 2x shame 89%

The chapel in the day. Just enter and enjoy the scene. 4x shame 85%

(Inn)
Then Marcus at the Inn. Do not pay the 200 gold and talk topless to him. Currently shame 80%

I hope my English was not too bad.
I could'nt find the chapel. Can you tell where is it?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
VWA v0.4 Released to $10 Patrons

Apr 23 at 7:46am

Hey guys, so I've finally finished the full 0.4 release (Assuming no problems, fingers crossed). I said I was going to add at least a little Freja content, and well, I had a stroke of inspiration that more or less morphed into something else. This resulted in a couple dozen renders that all had full backgrounds, and ended up taking a long time for me to crunch out. I literally finished the last render like 3 hours ago, so I got this uploaded as soon as I could. There's a series of events with a new character that can be kicked off by finding the event circle in the bottom right of the new map (Krossavik Commons) at night while wearing your Valiant Warrior outfit. Also requires you to have finished all Freja events from 0.3. After these events, a couple more open up involving the new character in the bath house if Astrid masturbates right before cleaning time (Afternoon). For the second new bath house scene I tried something new, where most of the images are from Astrid's point-of-view. Thought it might be cool, so hopefully it was worth doing because it was a pain setting up the camera. Let me know if you would like to see more of these kind of scenes. Anyway!

Changes Since Beta

• Added new series of events as stated above
  • Added all scenes to the gallery and reorganized it a bit
  • Added a few more NPC's to the new map, but I still need to add a lot more.
  • Finished story beat with Ramon's house to give player better impression of where story content ends in this update.
  • Added an experimental option to the System Options Menu called "Event Updates/Frame". If you decease this value, it will force the game to limit the amount of event updates that are processed per frame. For example, if you set this to 50 and there are 100 events on the map, each event is only being updated every other frame. This may improve performance on larger maps with lots of events. I've tried setting it to 100, and it doesn't seem to make the events stutter too bad. Setting it to 50 slows things down to a crawl in the city maps however.
  • Added gold window to main menu
  • Re-balanced the gifts in Don Trainer to be more forgiving.
  • Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.
Changes from Beta (Pasted here from Beta post):
Game Systems Changes
  • New outfit and wardrobe system: The outfit system functions differently now, requiring you to access a wardrobe to change your clothes.
  • New shame stat system: Directly affects what outfits Astrid is willing to wear, and the maps she will enter while wearing certain outfits. I'm still balancing things, so cheats may be necessary for you to see all content: namely underwear streaking and the new Marcus scene due to the low shame requirements.
  • The shame system supports temporary "buff" modifiers. For example, night time gives you a -10% shame buff. Max arousal is another -10%. I'm thinking about adding a drunk state modifier as well.
  • NPC reactions to your outfit in the outdoors part of Krossavik Merchants District are mostly finished I think. So that gives you an opportunity to play with the shame system a bit.
  • New dialog interaction popup system: During conversations, a full body image popup of Astrid will appear depending on the face icon. I have most of the outfits rendered.
  • Modified standing picture system: For skimpier outfits there are multiple variants of the standing picture, which will change depending on Astrid's level of Shame and the current map environment.
  • New main menu with a changeable background and character portrait. More character portraits can be unlocked by finding in-game crystals.
Sexy Related Content
  • Re-rendered original three book masturbation scenes with better lighting
  • New Inn masturbation scene (non-virgin only)
  • New Inn scene with Marcus while cleaning the washroom. Requires Astrid to be topless or naked,
  • New peeing scene in the Inn's bathroom. 3 variants (main outfit, underwear, naked)
  • A few mini-scenes on the first floor of the Inn when you talk to people in the common room. Must be wearing the Valiant Warrior outfit without a bra, or without panties. Different people appear at different times of day.
  • New defeat scene in sewer (requires Astrid to be not wearing underwear)
  • New complex scene in Royal Castle after you sneak in through the sewer. Two different methods: Sneak in or attack. If you want the sexy scene, take the sneaking approach.
  • New scene with Jareth. Requires Astrid to tell him the truth about Nicholas. This scene is a bit rough. Turns out Jareth is a tad sadistic.
  • New Litttle Paul Scene
  • New scene by the well in the north-west corner of Krossavik Commons. Requires time of day to be evening, and must be wearing valiant warrior outfit. 2 variants.
  • New scene in Krossavik Commons church. You need to enter when a service is being conducted.
  • New bath house with masturbation scene. Requires max arousal. Hint: The outcome can be different depending on the time of day.
  • New barmaid mini-game job. Serve beer to customers. More to come in the future.
  • Added the Forest Tunic to the Flash Someone daily task in Don Trainer
  • Various random re-renders with better lighting, including the sexual experience menu and naked teleport scene.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes